Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nintendo is Coming to Universal Orlando Resort! Thoughts?

Jonny Music

(edited)

Check it out (not my original video. The following video belongs to TheBitBlock)!

Woooooooooooooooo! :D I have been dreaming for this for a long time and it's finally going to come true!

Are you guys excited about this? Do you care less that they are doing it? Or are you in the middle of it and debating if you should care about it or not?

This gives me a much better reason to visit Florida much more often.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 5

That is really exciting for me! I've been wanting this for many years now. :yay:

I wonder when it'll be complete, though. And I also wonder what it'll look like. :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

That is really exciting for me! I've been wanting this for many years now. :yay:

I wonder when it'll be complete, though. And I also wonder what it'll look like. :ooh:

We won't know for sure when the construction will start and be completed. It has been confirmed that they are in fact coming to Universal Orlando Resort. :)

That's nice.

Too bad I don't live near Florida.

That's why you could travel to there by plane silly. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Like I could afford that. *sarcasm* 

I'm just saying. There can't be any excuse for not visiting "Nintendo Land" in Universal.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

I'm just saying. There can't be any excuse for not visiting "Nintendo Land" in Universal.

Well, I'm gonna be 18 next year so maybe when I've saved up enough, I can fly their myself.  :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

This is so awesome! I've never thought that Nintendo would ever get a theme park, but to see them get their very own is such a treat for Nintendo fans. I can just imagine what would the rides and attractions be like!  :wub:

Too bad that I live in Australia, though. Maybe one day I'll go to Florida and see what the Nintendo park has to offer.

• Brohoof 1

I'm fanboying the fuck out right now. This was something I thought was only possible in my dreams. If Orlando is getting some rides, then hopefully we'll see some in the Hollywood park too

• Brohoof 1

Mario Kart attraction, or bust.

I mean, I'm not sure exactly how they would make that work, but they have to, otherwise I don't really care. lol

• Brohoof 4

Mario Kart attraction, or bust.

I mean, I'm not sure exactly how they would make that work, but they have to, otherwise I don't really care. lol

Mario Kart: Go karts. That would so work.

• Brohoof 1

I went to Universal Studios in the fall. They have a lot of 3D motion rides, so I hope we get one for Nintendo also. I particularly think Legend of Zelda would work best for this kind of ride.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok, let me revise what I said. While a Zelda 3D motion ride would be awesome, I think a Metroid-themed one would be even more awesome and more thematically appropriate to a motion ride.

*EDIT* And let me further revise.  It just occurred to me that a Star Fox motion 3D ride would be awesome as well.  Maybe not quite as visually stunning as seeing Ridley on the screen in 3D, but with a lot of potential for high-speed action and barrel rolls.

Edited by Time Shield
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!  This is really awesome.

Imagine all the different possibilities you guys.

For me I would love to go on rides based on Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Heck even SSB(which would be awesome if made into a ride) especially.

Also it would be really awesome to have any kind of ride based on Kid Icarus Uprising in general.  From a roller coaster based on the flying sections to some sort of on rail shooting ride to heck even Laser tag there is soo much you could do with it.

I would love to go and see what it looks like and experience it for myself one day but as for right now I don't think will be able to.

• Brohoof 1

Well, last year, it was announced that Nintendo could have some theme park attractions, but I didn't gave it much though, and soon forgot about it. I hate holding my breath for things that are not guaranteed to happen. But now, are you telling me THIS SHIT IS FOR REAL? :SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I also think there needs to be a ride based on Zelda and defiantly need a ride based on kirbyi could see there being an entire ride dedicated to shooting at thigns iwht pink cacums.spaking of which were the sunshine kids area where little ones can run around shooting at stars to get points like laser tag

• Brohoof 1