Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Quiz] What type of mind do you have?

Deano

(edited)

Hey everypony! Me and my mother were talking psychology earlier this evening, and I thought I'd make a quiz. There are three possible outcomes, the Binary, Creative and Logical Minds. Let's see what the minds of the brony community think like! :D

Here is the quiz - http://uquiz.com/XlNfJK

Edited by Nectar Bluegrass
  • Brohoof 5

I have a logical mind apparently. I don't know if my OCD changed the results a little (especially on that question) but eh, im  happy with that

I got "Logical Mind"

The description actually fits pretty well except that I believe and am often told I'm an excellent artist and have a great imagination. Other than that it's actually pretty accurate. It doesn't describe me completely of course since, honestly, my brain tends to change the person I am so much that a lot of things can describe me. I've got a mixed personality. Possibly any of the results I could've gotten from this test would've worked.

I recieved the "logical mind" outcome (just like every other test), but I don't think that was a good examination. With only six pretty vague questions, it's result is little more than a fortune cookie that can ask you personal questions.

• Brohoof 1

I got logical, and yes, that is primarily my orientation, but I do feel that someone can be both.  I am logically artistic.  I write and sculpt, I critique movies and TV, but I also love Calculus and Computer Science.  I am "polished nails and a polished mind" to quote a favorite commercial of mine (:P).  I don't think people can be so accurately categorized.

I took the test and its result is almost exactly what I thought I was going to get. I've put it in a spoiler box due to wall of text.  Most of the stuff in the box DOES apply to me! I bold the words that best sound like me!

You have a Logical Mind! You believe that there is a right and wrong, but often there is no set answer, and things can go either way. You are highly intelligent, and are very good at Computing and Science. You can understand Art, but can not draw very well. You find mathematics difficult, but can eventually solve equations, though it takes time. You are sometimes social depending on the situation and you can sometimes be quite self-conscious. You use memory techniques such as a mind palace, where everything is stored in a logical order. You often remember bizarre things. Your imagination is not too bad. Your mind can be open or closed depending on the situation. You are very understanding. The glass is neither half full or empty, it is simply a glass.

That quiz linked to in the OP was a good one! Thanks!

Your Result:
Creative Mind
You have a Creative Mind! You believe that there isn't a right or a wrong, and things are often debatable. You are reasonably intelligent, and are very good at Creative Arts, not bad at Science, and poor at Mathematics. You are not very social, and care strongly about other people's opinion of you. You have a photographic memory, and can picture things very well in your mind. You have an excellent imagination. You have an open mind. You are very understanding. The glass is half full.

neat.

(edited)
Your Result:

Logical Mind

You have a Logical Mind! You believe that there is a right and wrong, but often there is no set answer, and things can go either way. You are highly intelligent, and are very good at Computing and Science. You can understand Art, but can not draw very well. You find mathematics difficult, but can eventually solve equations, though it takes time. You are sometimes social depending on the situation and you can sometimes be quite self-conscious. You use memory techniques such as a mind palace, where everything is stored in a logical order. You often remember bizarre things. Your imagination is not too bad. Your mind can be open or closed depending on the situation. You are very understanding. The glass is neither half full or empty, it is simply a glass.

Edited by cmarston1

Your Result:

Logical Mind

I can kinda related to that, being honest.

Not sure how accurate this quiz's results are as it's saying things that I explicitly stated the opposite, but oh well. :P Apparently, I have a logical mind. :o