Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Quiz] What type of mind do you have?

Deano

I am Logical!

Logical Mind

You have a Logical Mind! You believe that there is a right and wrong, but often there is no set answer, and things can go either way. You are highly intelligent, and are very good at Computing and Science. You can understand Art, but can not draw very well. You find mathematics difficult, but can eventually solve equations, though it takes time. You are sometimes social depending on the situation and you can sometimes be quite self-conscious. You use memory techniques such as a mind palace, where everything is stored in a logical order. You often remember bizarre things. Your imagination is not too bad. Your mind can be open or closed depending on the situation. You are very understanding. The glass is neither half full or empty, it is simply a glass.

That is actually how I answer that question.

Logical mind, not surprised since I think things over in the most logical way possible :P that and I can remember events all the way back to when I was 4 years old in exact form

I got logical mind, although I don't agree with some of the things it said ^^;

Also: What the f*** is a "mind palace?"

I believe it is a memory technique where one visualizes a room or house (or palace), and makes connections between objects in the room and the things you need to memorize.

Which type of mind do you have?

Your Result:

Creative Mind
You have a Creative Mind! You believe that there isn't a right or a wrong, and things are often debatable. You are reasonably intelligent, and are very good at Creative Arts, not bad at Science, and poor at Mathematics. You are not very social, and care strongly about other people's opinion of you. You have a photographic memory, and can picture things very well in your mind. You have an excellent imagination. You have an open mind. You are very understanding. The glass is half full.

I got "Creative mind" 

I wonder how many outcomes this quiz has though.

Woah, that's a lot of replies! Okay, so as expected, we have a lot of Logical Minds, followed by Creative and then Binary. Oh, and yes I understand that the quiz can seem inaccurate to many who fall into mixtures of binary with one of the other two because of how the quiz works.

Also, the outcome is supposed to best describe you, not completely.

Thanks for completing this test, this is amazing! Oh, and if you are reading this, don't think the quiz is closed, I'll except entries until the end of time! :D

Binary Mind

"You have a Binary Mind! You believe that some things are right, and some are wrong. There is often nothing in between. You are not the brightest of the bunch, but you are very good at Mathematics compared to Art. You are not too bad at Science. You are very social, and do not care about other's opinion of you. You do not use special memory techniques other than simple mnemonics or concentrating very hard on remembering something. You have a poor imagination. You have a closed mind. You are rarely understanding. The glass is half empty."

So, apparently I'm social and somewhat good at science... not really tho xD

Ooh, new replies! Thanks! Here is a chart of the information that I've gathered so far.

post-33081-0-28956200-1431096597_thumb.png

It says I'm logical, but my answers were halfway spilt between creative and logical.
What logic does this quiz run on?

Actually, I watched you take the test live and I have no idea how UQuiz logic works. I'd actually say you had a Creative Mind. :lol:

Ooh, new replies! Thanks! Here is a chart of the information that I've gathered so far.

attachicon.gifchart.png

Actually, I watched you take the test live and I have no idea how UQuiz logic works. I'd actually say you had a Creative Mind. :lol:

Woah, you can do that? Do you know where I live? Are you a stalker?

But seriously, I would say I would have a creative mind as well. It's a cool site, uQuiz. I checked out another quiz and it said I looked like an orangutan.

• Brohoof 1

Woah, you can do that? Do you know where I live? Are you a stalker?

Naa, you can watch people fill out the test on a page. You took awfully long to answer each question, you must have put a lot of thought into it! :D

You have a Logical Mind! You believe that there is a right and wrong, but often there is no set answer, and things can go either way. You are highly intelligent, and are very good at Computing and Science. You can understand Art, but can not draw very well. You find mathematics difficult, but can eventually solve equations, though it takes time. You are sometimes social depending on the situation and you can sometimes be quite self-conscious. You use memory techniques such as a mind palace, where everything is stored in a logical order. You often remember bizarre things. Your imagination is not too bad. Your mind can be open or closed depending on the situation. You are very understanding. The glass is neither half full or empty, it is simply a glass.

I think this paragraph assumes a bit too much for six trinary questions. I especially don't understand how "logical mind" affects art - although it's true that I'm not a great visual artist right now, I like to think that if I took some courses and tried hard enough, I'd do well. Not to mention the fact that people already seem to like my writing.

Also, it even seems to fall short on mathematics. All the math I've taken thus far has been pretty easy to understand.

However, I should give the test some credit. After all, it gave me logical after I took a Symbolic Logic course for fun.