Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello everypony, im new to the herd!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: i found the forums from a request from my friend to go to poniverse and then i found this place... im glad to meet you all!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: as a little "filly" i found myself surfing channels then a came across mlp and i loved it! and when i found out that there were more people then just me i went from closet brony to full out fan!

hello everypony, i admit my avatar sucks but i will change it soon!

ps. trixie is best pony, i know what you're thinking "what!"  :wau:

(edited)

post-311.png

(thanks senpai for this :wub:)

hey! welcome to the forums! fellow pinkie fan :pinkie: (and... Trixie fan :huh:)  if you have any questions, feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: ) im always here if you want to just talk or need help

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 7

yay :yay:  i have people who talk to me! dont have much friends except a girl who calls herself meadow

Hello Mewton Galaxy, and welcome to the forums! I am sure that you will have a great time here. If you want to you can always add me as a friend, and you can also PM me sometime if you want to talk to somebody. I hope that you will have a great day (or evening).

• Brohoof 7

thank you everypony, you have already made my day ( holds back tears of joy)

thank you everypony, you have already made my day ( holds back tears of joy)

I'm glad that we could make your day better.

• Brohoof 6

Hello, mewton galaxy, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it and have a great time here! :pinkie:

If you need anything, feel free to send a PM to any member here.  If you'd like, you can visit the fan club for Trixie and post there. Have fun!

• Brohoof 8

sorry im late i was working on my new avatar and its gonna look great, but he was supposed to have a goatee. check the new me out!  

gotta go, see you in a couple minutes!

hey guys im back from dinner!

post-31081-0-09272400-1420512823_thumb.png

Hiya Mewton Galaxy, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.gif

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums Mewton Galaxy! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends! Im looking forward to seeing you around :)

And lastly... BROHOOF! :D

img-3727051-1-tumblr_nkff8x0t8F1s6ebd7o1

• Brohoof 6

Welcome back to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

post-33081-0-89090500-1430854664.jpeg

Howdy mewton galaxy! Welcome to the forums! We are an exceptionally friendly community, so you'll have no trouble finding some buddies here. :D

If you ever need anything or just want to talk, you are always welcome to send me a PM and I'll be happy to help :)

Oh, and your avatar doesn't suck, it's amazing! :lol:

I hope to see you around the forums soon.
-Nectar *hugs*

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). If you need any help, you can PM, or anyone else here, at any time ;). I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hello mewton galaxy and welcome to the MLP forums!!!

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.

P.S Your avatar is not bad at all and trixie is one of my favorites too!

• Brohoof 3