-pinkiedashy (Characters:)

-Supahsnail (characters: Alpha)

-DylanKLJ (Characters: Dylan)

-Rolle (Characters: Leo Rollerbrick)

-Calirolls (characters: Scar)

-Parties Like Pinkie (characters: Jun)

-Twister (characters: [will add in a sec]

Intro

The end of the world didn't happen in 2012... But in 2016 something that no one would ever expect happened. 

A virus started spreading, one that would turn those infected into... Zombies. But the virus is evolving... Constantly changing. Sometimes it's airborne, other times it's spread through a bite. It adapts to the environment... And adapts to fit potential hosts.

Those infected were killed before they turned... And in the occurrence of an outbreak... Sometimes entire cities or villages would be bombed.

Right now, the virus is changing those infected... They're gaining new abilities... Becoming stronger... Faster... Even animals are starting to become infected.

Where are you in all this?

You are in what used to be Arborline city. The entire city was quarantined during an outbreak. (and the surrounding forest) No one gets in... And no one gets out. Your stuck with limited supplies.

Find survivors and find shelter, it's the only way to stay alive.

(keep in mind, more and more zombies will be added)

Current zombie types

Human

Normal Infected

Common Infected

http://images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/9/93/E3-2009-left-4-dead-2-20090529060933037_640w.jpg

The most frequently encountered member of the infected, and the easiest to defeat. Their strength Is that they mostly attack in large groups. They attack with their claws and are attracted to loud noises and lights.

Riot Infected

Posted Image

These zombies were infected when they were hired to protect civilians in Arborline. They are immune to bullets on the front, but can still take damage from bullets when shot in the back.

Worker

Construction workers that were turned into zombies, they are equipped with hard hats, ear protection and reflective vests that make them easier to spot.

Their ear protection make them unable to hear pipe bombs.

Mutated

Boomer

Posted Image

The boomer is an extremely bloated zombie. Though fragile and slow, they can be dangerous. The boomer's primary attack is to shoot a Stream of vomit (called boomer bile) that temporarily blinds and slows down the target. 

warning : upon death, Boomers release a Bile explosion that temporarily blinds, pushes back and damages the opponent. It should also be noted that boomer bile attracts the horde.

Butcher

http://images.wikia.com/deadisland/images/c/c2/Fighter_sklad.png

Butchers' forearms are missing and a all that remains is the bone. The bone is sharpened and the butcher uses it to slice and tear the target.

Hunter

Posted Image

The hunter is an agile infected whose mutation has granted him incredible strength and agility.

It can leap up to Forty feet. 

It pounces on survivors and claws at their stomachs.

Witch

Posted Image

The witch is highly sensitive to light and the close presence of uninfected humans. Shining a flashlight on a witch or going to close will startle her and trigger an attack. Shooting her has the same result.

When startled, she charges at the victim, instantly incapacitating him/her, whereupon she frenziedly slashes that person with her clawed hands, not stopping until either her or the victim has died.

Ram

Posted Image

The ram is a hulking infected that wears a straight jacket which permanently binds his arms to his chest making it impossible to use in combat.

They charge at survivors like a ram, and follow their target. When close up, they headbutt or kick.

Psycho

Posted Image

The Psycho is a mentally ill patient that was once victim to a zombie outbreak. He uses his ability to lurk in the shadows and his sheer brutal strength to cripple his enemies. He also is very unpredictable due to his psychotic mood swings. His size, which is slightly larger than an average sized human is also an intimidation factor. Though the Psycho cannot be seen at times, the players will notice when he is near, when they start coughing due to the large medicine odors.

When the Psycho gets near his enemies he is able to execute a suffocation/choke attack from behind. When this attack is executed, the Psycho chooses to let go, or if he is shot or knocked off. The suffocation/choke attack also has a chance of adding a hallucination effect to the victim. The toxins and psychotic drugs from the Psycho's straight jacket, is released into the victim, causing them to hallucinate.

His arms also burn.

Siren

Posted Image

This infected screams very loudly when startled, it screams loud enough to inflict harm, destroy explosives, and cause disorientation

Floater

Posted Image

Floaters are a subspecies of Boomer that produce a corrosive slime that is capable of hurting, blinding or disorientating enemies from a distance. The Floater commonly lobs its corrosive projectile at a distance, but it can also spray the putrid liquid in a lateral sweeping pattern if the survivors get too close. Floaters are difficult to kill, as their tissues are able to absorb a lot of punishment.

Animal

Pig

Posted Image

The first animal to be infected. The pigs are basically quadruped common infected, but they attack with their mouth. They are slow and a little bit tougher than common infected.

The boars on the other hand (see the bottom of the picture) are much more rare then the pigs (They probably escaped from a zoo) and their attack methods are much different. When they smell a non-infected life-form, they charge it and stab it with their tusks.

Weapons

Other than guns, here are other weapons that you can use.

-swords

Rather rare weapons. I think we all know what it does.

-Daggers and Knives

Very risky, but effective Melee weapons.

-Chainsaw

The classic zombie killing weapon. Look around hardware stores to get one.

-Farming tools 

-Frying Pan

-Baseball bat

-Axe

Items

Pipe Bomb

Posted Image

The pipe bomb explodes 7 seconds after being thrown. It makes a loud beeping noise that attracts infected.

Oxygen tank

Propane Tank

Gas Can

Molotov Cocktail

Upon impact, the target catches on fire.

Bile Bomb

A jar of boomer bile. Whatever it hits, the horde will attack.

First Aid Kit

Used for healing wounds.

Defibrillator

Used to bring dead survivors back to life. (unless they have turned or are turning)

Pain Pills

Decrease the pain taken when consumed.

Adrenaline

Like the name would suggest, it increases your adrenaline, stamina and speed.

Food

------

More On The Virus

The "zombies" aren't technically dead. The virus infects them while they are living, turning them into mindless, hostile abominations. 

Common

They get their disfigured and "dead" appearances from fighting with each other and sometimes even self inflicted injuries.

Mutations

Occasionally, the virus mutates the infected, granting them new abilities and strengths. It's not known why or how this happens.

Rules

-I am the "dungeon master"

-you can even use non weapons as weapons, such as rocks, debris, chunks of wood, etc.

-For your starting weapons, don't choose a too overpowered weapon (ex: rocket launcher, R.P.G, bazooka)

-You can hold two weapons and 20 items.

-When you die, you will come back as a new character. (If you Want to continue, that is)

Note: Dying is rare, but it can happen. Tip: stay away from bitten survivors, get a gas mask in case your not immune to the air version of the virus and try to use Melee weapons only when necessary.

Things to add to your character sheet in the "others" are

Starting weapons : (choose two)

-------

Best time to RP: On weekdays, 7:00pm-10:00pm (Atlantic).

On weekends: 7:00pm-1:00am (Atlantic)

Edited by Zalgo

I am so in, My RP character is Alpha, Ill use a sniper rifle and a desert eagle, that oughta blow their brains out! My only equiptment is a backpack full of canned goods, so I can be under seige for a long time.

(edited)

I am so in, My RP character is Alpha, Ill use a sniper rifle and a desert eagle, that oughta blow their brains out! My only equiptment is a backpack full of canned goods, so I can be under seige for a long time.

I added you,

But,

Use this to create your character http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters?do=add&category= , then give me the link. (don't fill out the cutie mark area, and put your weapons in others)

Considering, seems like good fun! Put me as a reserve :3

Added Edited by Zalgo

well, i could use midnight, hes gots a shotgun :3

if i can be added here ye be

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-moon-r121

It's an RP with humans :P not ponies

I already made him, I was just too lazy to post a link, http://mlpforums.com.../alpha-ray-r122 but I use him in other RPs so I keep his cutie mark

(edited)

can i join again if i can i already have a human page up

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/leo-rollerbrick-r155 here it is

Yes, I added you

Can i join?My RP's name is Shadow Flash. ;)

I'll join! I'll fetch my OC link now.

EDIT: Here it is http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sonic-death-r55

Human characters please :P Edited by Zalgo
  • Brohoof 1

c'mon friday really. whats stopping you now?

I don't really have time this week besides the weekend.