Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batbrony

20,000 words? THIS is my style!

Can i involve blood as long as it is not excessive, i.e a gash in a leg?

Yeah, that's fine.

My story is in progress, and might I say, it's quite unique and coming along great :proud:

Glad to hear it!  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Another thing I can't enter. :(

I have a damn good idea for this but unfortunately I won't have the time to write it. Good luck to all who enter and thanks to all who participated.

• Brohoof 1

for those who say "20,000 words is too much! i can't write that much in 10 days"

i'm already done, and i started 4 days ago.

good luck to those who enter.

can i kill off someone?

Yeah, you can kill off a character so long as it isn't so graphic that it pushes the fic to a 'Mature' rating.  And you don't have to write a 20,000 word fic for anyone who is confused by that, that's just the maximum amount of words we'll accept in a fic.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.....maybe I should try my hand in Fanfics....I've thought of it before, but never really had time to get into it.

Heck, I never even sat down to properly think about it! Oh well, I may give this a shot!

• Brohoof 2

Hmm.....maybe I should try my hand in Fanfics....I've thought of it before, but never really had time to get into it.

Heck, I never even sat down to properly think about it! Oh well, I may give this a shot!

Go for it, besides, you don't have much competition at this point.  ;)   We've yet to have an entry, but there's still 10 days left, so I'm optimistic.  If we still haven't gotten a satisfactory amount, I may extend the contest, but remember everypony, for those of you who want to enter, the tentative final day for entries is May 31, 2015.  :yay:   Get to it ya'll, there's prizes and everlasting Internet glory and fame to be won!!!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

@@Scribblegroove, @@Shenron00, @, @@RivkaBobble@@MindaFan@, @@You Heard Nothing, @@Eloquence@@@MagentaRose@@yayayayayala :3,

A quick reminder to everypony who'd previously expressed interest in entering, the deadline for entering the contest is May 31, and at this point we have zero, I repeat, ZERO ENTRIES everypony! :o  There are 3 prizes just dying to be won, ya'll, so let's see some fics entered!!!  :D  Good luck, everypony!!!  :muffins:

If people are having difficulty meeting the May 31 deadline, please let us know in the thread, and we may be able to extend the contest deadline.

• Brohoof 2

@@Scribblegroove, @@Shenron00, @, @@RivkaBobble@@MindaFan@, @@You Heard Nothing, @@Eloquence@@@MagentaRose@@yayayayayala :3,

A quick reminder to everypony who'd previously expressed interest in entering, the deadline for entering the contest is May 31, and at this point we have zero, I repeat, ZERO ENTRIES everypony! :o  There are 3 prizes just dying to be won, ya'll, so let's see some fics entered!!!  :D  Good luck, everypony!!!  :muffins:

If people are having difficulty meeting the May 31 deadline, please let us know in the thread, and we may be able to extend the contest deadline.

Some extra time might be appreciated by some of us...  :please:

• Brohoof 2

Some extra time might be appreciated by some of us...  :please:

That's probably what'll end up happening, and thank you for letting us know.  We'll probably announce an extension in a couple of days, but what in your opinion would be reasonable or preferable, just to give us an idea of what some people might be looking for in the way of an extension?

• Brohoof 1

I'm now trying my best to crank out something, but with school on, it might just take a week or two longer  :derp:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

That's probably what'll end up happening, and thank you for letting us know. We'll probably announce an extension in a couple of days, but what in your opinion would be reasonable or preferable, just to give us an idea of what some people might be looking for in the way of an extension?

I'd be really glad with about 4-7 days I suppose. I'm halfway through my fanfic now but I'm struggling to find the time to finish it. :s

5 or 6 june would be prefect for me, but if others need more time than that I won't complain :3

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 3

I'd be really glad with about 4-7 days I suppose. I'm halfway through my fanfic now but I'm struggling to find the time to finish it. :s

5 or 6 june would be prefect for me, but if others need more time than that I won't complain :3

OK, great, very good to know.  Will probably post an announcement later today, so keep your eyes peeled.  Thank you again for letting us know, and sorry for the inconvenient original final date for entry.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be giving this a shot! This will be my very first fanfic (if time permits) :squee:

Good luck, hope you get time to put something together!

Quick question: A friend and I were thinking of writing together. Is that allowed?

Oh yeah, we're totally cool with accepting collaborations, so long as you both worked on it.  :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Batbrony

I'm assuming the deadline has been moved now, or I'll have to write the entirety of tomorrow to get it done in time :S 

It's up on top of the announcements and in the OP, but yes, in case you missed it, the new deadline is June 14.

• Brohoof 1

I still don't have a concrete idea XD I think I may have I come up with one, but maybe not. I've had a bit of writer's block lately, every person who said they might enter a writing contest's nemesis! XD

• Brohoof 1

I still don't have a concrete idea XD I think I may have I come up with one, but maybe not. I've had a bit of writer's block lately, every person who said they might enter a writing contest's nemesis! XD

There's ways to get rid of a writer's block. You could look online but deep relaxing might help. Anti-writer's block techniques are plentiful.  :)

• Brohoof 2