Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What class in school do you hate the most.

There are a lot of people who dislike and some who like school. But we all have to have one class in school that we disliked or down right hated. I hate English class in my school and I mean I HATE it. What class did you dislike or hate the most in when you where in school or if your in school now?

(edited)

English!

I used to love it, but now I just spend the period counting down the SECONDS til the end of class

I never really like English befor but now I down right hate the class I would count down the seconds but there is 80 minutes of class so I just sit there watching the clock Edited by Guest

(edited)

Spanish II, I don't mind taking class for a language I'm fairly knowledgeable in(I actually enjoyed Spanish 1), but what did it for this class was having a teacher who was basically a real life version of Peggy Hill

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 4

Oh where do I begin.

I would like English more if they stopped making us read books that no one cares to read. It's not my class I hate so much as the teacher, who has a voice that's grating on my ears.

Biology is a pain in the ass too. I sit there and end up extremely confused. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh where do I begin.

I would like English more if they stopped making us read books that no one cares to read. It's not my class I hate so much as the teacher, who has a voice that's grating on my ears.

Biology is a pain in the ass too. I sit there and end up extremely confused. 

My English teacher is probably not that bad like out of school. But the ways she teaches its just bad. I know that this is her first year teaching but it's just bad. We would start a poetry unit and then she have us do something on politics. On our grammar unit she made us act out Macbeth and gave me like a 68 for a grade. She gets in a group to let us all talk then tells us to be quiet and if someone even breathes to loud she will send them to the office. It's been like that all year. Also her gradin in my opinion is BS participation 20% but she doesent let us do anything homework 10% ok I'm good with that. Class work 30% wtf. Attitude 20%. Quiz and test grade 20%. Idk about u but that is so BS in my mind.

Currently... I don't hate any of them? Electricity and Magnetism I guess would have to be my choice, as while I love it on some level, it's also the most difficult and time-consuming. It's that mix of loving yet dreading challenges that ask you to improve and go outside your comfort zone with material and practicing.

• Brohoof 1

If you don't count PE, which I deliberately avoided in high school in spite of it being a required course, I hated Language Arts. Whatever they wanted us to read was boring and I greatly disliked the "write out the question again along with your answer" BS. On top of being a slow reader I'm also a slow writer so there was never enough time to do anything. I consistently had Fs in that class. Not even once did I get any higher than that.

It's the class where they try to insert culture in our lives whether we like it or not. I have no interest in most of the things they had us reading.

• Brohoof 2

If you don't count PE, which I deliberately avoided in high school in spite of it being a required course, I hated Language Arts. Whatever they wanted us to read was boring and I greatly disliked the "write out the question again along with your answer" BS. On top of being a slow reader I'm also a slow writer so there was never enough time to do anything. I consistently had Fs in that class. Not even once did I get any higher than that.

It's the class where they try to insert culture in our lives whether we like it or not. I have no interest in most of the things they had us reading.

I was ok with the stuff they made us read up until this year when I had to read The Great Gastby. I hated it so much that it caused me to not care about the assignments and my English grade right now shows that.

I was ok with the stuff they made us read up until this year when I had to read The Great Gastby. I hated it so much that it caused me to not care about the assignments and my English grade right now shows that.

I never really cared about most of it. I'm into more fantasy-based things and all they wanted us to read was "great American novels" and stuff involving wars I had no interest in. To Kill A Mocking Bird, Night, Of Mice And Men, a biography of Marin Luther King Jr...bleh. That shit couldn't keep me interested if it was the last thing to read on Earth. I'd rather use it as kindling.

• Brohoof 3

Organic Chemistry Lab or Lecture. They were pretty on par. The lab was disorganized, boring, and I don't feel like I learned anything. The lecture was an absolute bore and the exams were impossible. At one point, the class average was 53% on the test.

(edited)

French (since it's my first language it's the equivalent of English class for English speakers) and philosophy.

Yeah I dislike literature, it's so boring...

Edited by Blobulle

I dislike mostly Physics. I just don't understand it and it was a pain :o (otherwise it would be Icelandic poetry >_>).

• Brohoof 1

The class that I disliked the most all throughout school was definitely math. I always struggled with it and I could never fully grasp any of the concepts or lessons. It was rather frustrating because I ended up failing the class as whole a few times back in high school.

I hate math. I could never get it right! I had bad (but passing, of course) grades throughout the years. Thankfully for music I only had to take one math course in college, and I ended up doing well in it thanks to a well-placed ice storm during Finals week. xD