Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What class in school do you hate the most.

PE: Why is this class required even through high school? I get having it in elementary and middle school but why high school? It doesn't add anything to me besides space occupiers on my schedule and really, if O wanted to excersize I would just go outside.

Geometry honors: How did I forget about this one? Usually, I do okay in math, but this one was just a pain. Nothing made sense to me. Most of the problems consisted of, "Prove

that angle A is congruent to angle B in this many steps." It was the first class where I questioned, "Why do we need to know this stuff in life!"

I find most subjects interesting and are probably uselful. Subjects I hate mainly depend on who's the teacher is. At the moment, Geography, English and History would fall in this category. How other pupils act just make me hate these classes even more.

Others I just find unless when I leave school. I'm looking at you, Irish.

And taking first place is religion. This is the most Useless and Pointless subject in my ENTIRE SCHOOL LIFE! In both primary AND secondary, I have death with this subject. I attended a typical Catholic country primary school so I got confirm and my communion and all that through school so a lot of religion for me then! At least it had some kind of purpose then. But once secondary started, religion loss all meaning to me. Why should I learn about Jesus when I could be learning something useful, like Chinese or something. I probably could learn all this on Wikipedia in less time. The teacher at the start of the first year was ok, but then she retired on we got a new teacher I don't particularly hate. At the moment, we have this teacher that I don't mind but all the other pupils would mess during this class and drive me insane. Probably the only time the class has been silence for prolonged periods is during the last class when we were watching a movie 'Rabbit Proof Fence. It was so silence.

Also SPHE (social personal health education) is another subject I don't paticularly like.

Math... 

All the formulas and rules you have to remember to solve problems. Ugh that was not my favorite subject. 

I haven't been in school since 2009. But my least favorite class was always math. So boring. It's basic stuff, but it always felt tedious.

(edited)

As for regular courses:

• Philosophy: When I had it the last semester, the course was boring as hell and the teacher was demanding, definitely not a great experience this course was.
  • Math: Since I was a child, I never liked this course, I always find the concepts though.
  • French: Since I'm french I think the course is now not really my cup of tea, I always have to do a lot in this course, from writing to memorizing terms and it's demanding.

As for multimedia courses:

• Database management course: Even if it's a requirement in my degree, I found that course to be boring. Every class was about managing databases through programs like Microsoft Access and PHPMyAdmin (SQL), and I had to view boring theories about it. I can admit though that the projects were not that boring.
Edited by ObliveonVortex

(edited)

Chemistry and English in my last year of high school and only because of the teacher.  One focused too much on practical experiments, and I am a book person. The other rambled on about common sense so much that I just started daydreaming.  I didn't do well on both those exams.  I liked Chemistry the year before that teacher and did do well on it.

Edited by Kyralina

That's a tough one...

I actually dislike so many right now, but I think I hate German the most, because our teacher is incompetent and we don't even learn anything useful...

what do I learn by interpreting a book? nuthin! Prepare me for life!

Math.

Im actually good at math, Normal math, I somehow wounded up with advance math. Everyone in there is smarter than me and it's right after lunch so the only thing I can do is wait. Wait and Use my brand new watch calculator. Still haven't got caught.

History. Not History in general, just most histories I find boring. I respect history I just find most of it boring mostly because I can't relate to it. But there are certain parts of history I like such as History of animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything to do with Math. Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Calculus, anything.

I can't stand it, I'm terrible at it no matter how many people try to help me with it and it makes me feel stupid.

• Brohoof 2

Maths. 

Some dumbass put me in the highest math class for some reason and I hate it.

Precisely. I'm also in the highest class, and it is hell. My teacher Mr Wright is a complete asshole. Infact, I won't even allow him that, He is 80% of an asshole. See? You ain't perfect either, sir!

Really though, I'm pretty sure his only friend is my dad, which is bad news for me. At parents evening, he was the only teacher in the room to be so negative about me. He has a very loud voice, a he knows that, so he made very sure to insist I had non-existant mental issues in front of the entire room of people. Now most people think I belong in an asylum. *sighs* and that's just one thing.

I hate math.

After a year of my GCSE option lessons, I have come to the conclusion that I made the right choice. It's just the other compulsory lessons which I don't like. I like some of them, but a few just stand out to be really bad.

(I chose Music, Italian, Computing and Geography.)

English:

Now, I used to really like English. But now it all seems to just be these P.E.E (Point, Evidence, Explain) paragraphs on analyzing text. We read a few pages of a book, then write about 3-4 P.E.E paragraphs explaining a question which could be easily explainable, if we didn't have to drag it out to get more content. We've just spent a whole term (semester) on seeing why making a good setting helps the story.

History and German... I never really cared about history and I think it's really freaking boring... And German because I'm German and all you ever do in German classes is literature, poems etc. which I truly despise... I hate German literature or simply all classical literature... Even if I kind of like the literature, you are forced to over-analyze it to the point where it isn't even fun to read it anymore...

Same goes for English after we started reading Rome & Juliet and other crap like that...

Why does everyone hate math so much? I don't really get it, but it's propably because I hate it too.

PE used to be the worst, but the teacher has changed and now we only play football (soccer, if you're from US). Physics was even worse, but I don't learn it now. English is kinda easy for me, but that's because it's foreign language for me. Polish (I'm from Poland) isn't bad either, I actually love interpreting poems and reading (good) books. History? Until it's not modern era, it's interesting.

Can I ask you a question? How many different classes do you have in other countries? In Poland, in second year of liceum (your high school I think, starts at the age of 16) I have 10 classes and I'm focusing on humanities.

(edited)

I can't remind any class that i hated... but there were some that i didn't understand due to stupidity of a teachers.

First time i was unlucky when got my chemistry teacher treating us as a !@#$, showing off and not daring to explain a thing. We even had a little war with this one, framing each other (lol, she really framed me one time) to force our school to fire her (Was a small school, couldn't just ask for another teacher =( ) Chemistry is a hell for me ever since.

My second, REALLY unlucky time, was with the proffessor of banking & management. His voice could lul better then anything, i mean ANYTHING, he was leaterally lul everyone in the class. Needless to say that he never talked about a subject. From his lessons. now i know: 1) that his uncle could multiply three-digit numbers in mind. 2) that ak47 actually was developed somewhere between first and second world war. 3) that fish in one of nearby river can get to 60 inches. 4) How to navigate tank.

Edited by IceBeerG

Man so many people picking math. I actually had fun with it when I could actually figure stuff out :/

Another class I hated was gym, especially in high school and college, there was absolutely no point to it. It only exists as a "get a free A" class

Currently, I hate to say it but....Language Arts :( It's a complete horror for me to be having such a tough time with this subject down here it used to be my favorite back in America :( But the things we're stuck learning about here are different than what I was learning before I moved, so truthfully I still haven't gotten fully used to it -_- I seem to be doing better in every other class, heck even math! It's horrible :(