Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What class in school do you hate the most.

My least favorite subject will always be P.E. I found it rather inane to have a subject like P.E. in school. Though I also found Shop (aka "Building Trades") very boring and Ag very much not my cup of tea either. Elective-wise I'd rather take Band or Art if I could actually draw, which I can't because my fine motor skills are blatantly underdeveloped.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Physics and mathematics. But considering most of it is intended to indoctrinate people into the global or universal model of babylon. It is safe to say that I hate everything. I always did. I am a very hateful individual, you know. Oh, the hate. So much of it. And what is even worse, is that the entire plane of this world never felt real to me. Everything always feels so fake. The entire model, the creation. God himself, the Devil, Jesus, the fallen angels, good angels, the fake ufos, the shadow beings, spirits, the idiots playing the 666 deception of the one world order, politics, religion, media, and human beings themselves. Nothing feels "meaningful" or real to me in this stage.
There is so much to discover, yet something is always... missing. Besides, it always falls short of my own imagination, without exception. And then you go out there... only to get more disappointed when you realize that the infinite possibilities of endless space are not even there. Can we end this garbage already? Speed up the scripture? Bring the "prodigal" son, already. I am really tired. I want to go design my own creation.

• Brohoof 1

From my personal interest, it was religion because I did not belive whatever they said, but it was always easy to get good results in this subject and I normally had nice teachers. I also was not a big fan of german and math. Oh, and sports. I always hated sports in school.

• Brohoof 2

I actually don't really hate any class. I dislike some aspects of many classes in school but not to the point of disliking any of those classes entirely. The aspect of any class that I dislike the most is speaking in front of a group or the class. I have severe anxiety when it comes to that.

Foreign language was ass. Too much memorizing things that sounded similar. Same with government and history, but at least history was mildly interesting. The dates all really blended together, though.