Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

"Let's see..." Sigma began counting heads. Skylar, Sketchy, and Sunset all seemed interested in going, but Lightning was being quiet.

@

"Lightning, do you want to come by my place after school?" Sigma asked. Also, the ponies around him seemed a bit too excited for his liking...

"And please try to remember: this won't be a party!" the unicorn emphasized to everypony at the table.

@@madjack2001

"Yea, I go there once a week to talk to Hooves and give him my work." Sigma said.

Edited by Sigma

@@Sigma

"okay... and Hooves... is it just work?" Sunset asks, still uneasy, he had to find this out before the party issues could come up, he continued to smile though, the word "Ponyville" seems to have triggered Sunset's new side, he looked around quite a bit, though specifically at something

@@madjack2001

"We also talk over a bit of coffee for a while. It's usually an exchange of ideas about our projects amongst other things, but the topic of personal life tends to come up every once in a while. Me and Hooves are good friends as well as project collaborators."

Lightning looked around at the excited faces around the table.

"Yeah sure, I got nothing else on anway. I bet my parents won't mind..."

He didn't let his mind drift to his parents betrayal, and now that his little brother was adopted he didn't have anyone to take care of. Actually, it was nice at least having a roof over his head for once.

@@Sigma

Sunset paused "...right" he was suddenly silent and took a few steps back. Sunset started to just listen in on the conversations, though he wasn't paying much attention, he was busy thinking over stuff, and looking around the room, though it was unclear what at.

@@madjack2001

@

@@Pelate

@@Little Red

Sigma took note of Lightning's agreement to join in. "All right, so it will be five teenage ponies and one ferocious jackalope to a small apartment after school with absolutely no adult supervision." the white unicorn noted. "What can possibly go wrong?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Sigma

@@Little Red

@@madjack2001

Sketchy put his hoof on his shoulder "nah don worry man, nothing's gon go wrong, we'll keep everythang a'ight." He reassured him, he looked nervous about the party to sketchy "it's all gon be a'ight" he repeated. "We gonna have so much fun!" He said excitedly to everyone, he felt like exploding "I hope the schoolday goes fast, cuz now I'm super excited!"

@@Pelate

Since Sketchy made that remark, Sigma felt it was necessary to ask: "How many classes to we have after lunch?"

The white unicorn took another bite out of his hay burger as he waited for an answer. The food at this school tasted good to him, but it wasn't nearly as good as what his old school had.

@@Sigma

"Oh, Celestia" Sunset said and his face had a bit of shock at the sudden realisation of the situation he was in, he made a nervous laugh before approaching the group "do you think I should have... Like seen someone?" Sunset asked "you know, because I was late and all..." Sunset seemed distracted by this now "how late was I, anyway?" He asked

@@madjack2001

"How late were you?" Sigma asked. "I'm not sure, but if you feel like you should check in with somepony, you can always try the principal. From what I remember, her name's Diamondheart, and..." Sigma thought for a moment. "...I have no idea how you're going to find her."

Sigma then turned to everypony at the lunch table. "Any ideas?" he asked.

(edited)

@@Sigma

"how late.. how late" Sunset said to himself as he thought over how long he'd been in canterlot when he was supposed to be at school "uh... heh, how long have you been at school? I may... have got a bit carried away" Sunset said and laughed to himself "hopefully no-pony will know..." Sunset said to himself, wanting to be professional for Canterlot, or to feel it. "Principal...principal... yeah, yeah, I can go find her" Sunset smiled as he spoke, he had some for of excitement in his voice to meet the principal "how hard can it be to find her...right?" Sunset said to himself thinking this all through now... but he thought quite far ahead from just finding her... as he walked around he noticed a small map of the school on the wall, showing fire exits and stuff, he was lucky it had labels of where everything was "which is the most... important looking?" he thought to himself before deciding and going back to his friends "well... I guess I'll see y'all around?" Sunset said with a smile on his face

Edited by madjack2001

@@madjack2001

Sigma smiled back at Sunset. "Don't worry about any consequences coming from your late check-in. You can explain it to whoever keeps track of this stuff, and they'll adjust your check-in time accordingly. On top of that, I'd be surprised if they didn't write you a pass to your next class."

Sigma then waved the stallion away. "See you around, we'll find you after school for our get-together."

(edited)

@@Sigma

"yeah...Yeah, thanks for talking to me" Sunset said with quite a bit smile in the idea of friendship before waving and making his way off to try and find the principal which he hoped would actually be around, so he was soon nearing the staff department

Edited by madjack2001

Green eyes looks up from his daring do book he had read all of p.e. because sports really weren't his thing. Apparently he was so into his book that he didn't even hear the bell. Realizing that if he was absent any longer green eyes bolted out of the library, then he realized he had no idea where he was going.

"Where is my schedule?!"

Green eyes tore off his saddlebag and rifled through it. Finding a small slip of paper he pulls it out.

"Oh great lunch this should go great for me."

Green eyes walks to the lunchroom and sits in the corner as far from anypony as possible.

@@MoltenKitten,

Lightning sat, silently, he watched Sigma and Sunset talking and leaving. Sketchy and Skylar were in a deep conversation, and he had no one to talk to, so he pulled out his headphones and turned them up really loud, basically enough so he couldn't hear anyone. He pulled on his bag and stood up. He was gonna head outside and relax until the bell went and then he would check his timetable, (OOC: Do we have anymore classes we're gonna do, or no?) he sllid his board out from under the table and nodded at the two ponies talking, and sped off towards the doors of the lunchroom.

• 1 month later...