Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Skrillex Or Deadmau5?

ZaccMDL

From who I have listened to so far, its Skrillex but I need to listen to more of deadmau5's music before 100% judging.

We all have to admit that we all choose Martin Garrix as best one. XD

• Brohoof 1

From who I have listened to so far, its Skrillex but I need to listen to more of deadmau5's music before 100% judging.

We all have to admit that we all choose Martin Garrix as best one. XD

Legendary

Anyways I like them both equally. Skrillex's production is sublime and so is Mau5's, just in wildly different genres. They're both stand out.

Woah, a Skrill v Mau5 thread was the last thing I expected on this forum. I gotta go with Skrillex. From what I've heard of Joel (Deadmau5), he's good, but I hate his negativity and the fact he seems to pick a fight with every artist in every genre ever. Plus Sonny (Skrillex) is so diverse in the genres he makes, he does anything from Progressive House to Brostep to Chill to Acoustic to, well, any genre you could think of really. He's so talented, and his voice is amazing. 

I have no idea what you're trying to tell me here, but I have already said my part in this topic... (I'm trying to be nice. xD)

What they were saying was that Skrillex isn't a band, he's just one guy. I recommend his old acoustic stuff that he released under his name, 'Sonny Moore'. Look up 'Concentrical - Sonny Moore', that's my favourite.