Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you handle your mini-addictions?

Bojo

By mini-addictions, I mean those "bad" habits that are not a really serious addiction. For example, I developed a mini-addiction towards Nutella and chocolates over the last weeks... truth is I end up eating a BIG amount of it every time. 

So, I'm curious about what you guys do to handle your mini-addictions. Do you just embrace them? Do you ignore them and watch ponies instead? Or, if you got past an addiction... what did you do to handle it in the past? I'm not asking for advice, I'm just curious about what you guys have got to say :)

131517979053%20(copy).gif

Yup, that's me :)

Thanks for reading and posting a reply!

• Brohoof 1

I've been eating so much junk food lately lol yay for stress eating.

I tend to just exercise a lot to even it out, I also eat healthier foods at the same amount. I just tend to embrace it and do something along with it.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...
(edited)

I had a bit of an addiction to soft drinks when I was younger, to the point where I would drink whole bottles in days. I dealt with it by getting all the flavours that I hated. After that, I kind of just stopped drinking.

Edited by Kaibah

If they're harmless addictions I try to ease into a different rhythm of living that minimizes my awareness and need of them. The more significant addictions I struggle with and usually fight  head-on by deciding I'd rather be in control, even when it's hard, than be some addiction's bitch. Giving in is easy and anyone can do it, but it's more rewarding not to.