Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you play an "EG: Online" game?

colt_following

(edited)

Heck yeah. I doubt it would be targeted towards bronies but I would love to at least try something like this :D

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

Wait you mean like a 3D 3rd person view kind of game which takes place at Canterlot High or something like Club Penguin?

I don't think I would like that. I know I watch a show for little girls when I'm saying this but it would be just too girly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

uh... why not? :P i mean... it wouldnt be the best (*shrugs?*)  but il try it at least 

Edited by KrazyDashie

Like an Equestria Girls Sims or Second Life? I would at least try it provided it didn't immediately turn me off from sheer lameness.

It's going to need a dressing room feature to change out their clothes. :D

Well you seem excited about that part at least.

(edited)

I'd shamelessly be all over that but only if it follows a more lighthearted Lord of the Rings Online format. And it would feel a bit weird that it is based on a cartoon about ponies.... but they're humans.... heh weird. I mean as humans they could wield swords and bows better with less awkwardness but it sort of defeats the purpose of being based off My Little Pony

I'm so confused and frustrated. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by cidershield

• 1 month later...

I feel that (if it's ever made) it would be a companion to the Gameloft version with little or no gaming crossover with its pony equivalent.

Which would be completely cool with me, especially considering the target audience (deminsional travel on that level, might go over some heads).

I just wish... there would be less pay4play elements, and more casual games.

Sadly it is Hasbro after all, any chance to plug their products is kind of a given.

I would be wondering why they didn't want to make a game set in the FiM universe, considering it's a fantasy world with enough lore to potentially make an RPG on par with an Elder Scrolls game.

• 2 weeks later...