Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private amongst the dragons (action/adventure RP)

dragonsponies

(edited)

OOC thread

posting order will be: 

- Dragonfire

- Drago Ryder

- Dire Miralis

- Shadow Dancer

- Alex VanGamer

- BerahaKrahn

it was a beautifull sunset while  groups of ponies waited for a certain event. the dragon migration was coming up the next day and so most people who were interested in it had hired a hotel room near the best locations to see the migration up close. our story starts at the edge of Apple Loosa, near the macintosh hills. a hotel had placed itself there for all travellers coming from the badlands SouthEast of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragonfire sighed as he entered his room and put down his stuff, relieved of getting the weight of his back. he then jumped on the bed to test it's comfortableness. he was glad he finally arrived at his destination. after all, manehatten is quite far from Apple Loosa Dragonfire thought.

he stayed there looking at the ceiling untill he felt a bit less tired. 

after that Dragonfire realised how many other ponies he saw before going to his room. looks like the dragon migration got everyone's attention he thought to himself while getting up from his bed and slowly walking to the door. Dragonfire decided to go down to the bar to perhaps meet some others.

Edited by dragonsponies

Tempest sighed as he landed on the roof of the hotel. He had noticed ponies starting to arrive, but he wasn't exactly much for crowds. "I wonder what kind of dragons I'll see during this little vacation." He thought as he looked up into the air. He could see clouds gathering and the sun seemed to be completely shrouded. "Hopefully it doesn't rain during all of this. I would hate to waste time during the migration." The bat pony then went back into the hotel and decided to head to the bar, not really sure as to what else he could do as the day was already shifting into night. Tempest was quickly led to a table by a waitress and took his seat. After quickly perusing the selections offered, he ordered a glass of vodka. along with a Asian salad. "Might as well eat something before the migration starts." The bat pony then thought about his life so far and was honestly happy with what he had been able to accomplish. Tempest also thought about all of the friends he had made, griffions, dragons, ponies, maybe a changeling or two, and Dawn. "I'll have to pay her back for helping me get here." He thought.

Clayton smiled as he checked into the hotel. It had been some time since he had last gone on a trip and he really wanted to get out of his forge/ art studio/ home in Ponyville. It's not like he hated the small town where he had grown up in for most of his life. No. He just needed a bit of time away from everyone and everything to relax, and what better way to do that then watch a dragon migration. "I wonder if I'll no anyone on this trip. Knowing my luck, Tempest will probably be here." He thought to himself as he noticed said bat pony sitting at a table. "Well, speak of the devil. I figured I would find you here, old friend." As he spoke, the unicorn trotted towards Tempest and sat at the table. It had been some time since the two of them had had any time to really talk and he figured that it would be good for the both of them. Clayton then ordered a pint of ale and gave the waitress a generous tip. "Anyway,not that I really have to ask or anything, but what brings you to Appalossa, and how did you convince Dawn to let you come here?"

Lee flew over the country side, arriving at Apploosa just before nightfall. Flying over the trees and town, the dusty brown pegasus flew until a small hotel came in to view. "Well...I guess this is as good a place as any to stop for the night." Landing in the shadows of the hotel, he hid himself in the shrubbery and, with a flash of green flame, resumed his usual form as a unicorn. Reaching up to his horn, he patted it happily. "Ah, good to have you back friend." Lee chuckled at himself, talking to his horn, then walked around to the entrance of the hotel. Upon reaching the door frame, he stopped to take in the emotions of everyone around him. Lot's of drunken jollies inside near the bar, some ponies with flared tempres out back 'glad I didn't run in to them', and in a room upstairs...two ponies were...! His face turned red, but he smiled. He slowly siphoned of a bit of their emotions and felt his hunger sated. He didn't want to hurt any pony, so he only took what was need to sustain him. He could feast on the happiness of the drunk without any worry of hurting them due to their inhibited mental state. Stepping inside, Lee went straight to the desk where the innkeeper stood. "Excuse me, miss? Uh....Miss! Ah, yes hi. Um, I was wondering if you had room for one? Thank you ever so much!" He pulled a bunch of bits out of his bag and handed them over to the innkeeper. As he was about to leave for his room, he over heard some pony mention the dragon migration. 'The dragon migration eh? Hmmmm...not something you see every day...maybe I should stop for a day or two and watch...why not? Should be fun! I'll do that. First thing tomorrow, I'll get up with ever pony else and watch the migration. What could possibly go wrong?' With that final thought, Lee went up to his room to sleep for the night. 

Naga was quite excited to catch a dragon migration upon his journeys. It had been so long since he had been out of Necrosanctum! He had left home a few months ago, so that he could visit monestaries of his order around the world. It had just so happened that as he was passing through, word of a dragon migration caught his ear. With a generous sum of bits granted to him as a boon from home before he left, the monk decided to see this spectacle for himself before he continued onward.

Using the gifted bits, he occupied a resort room near the migration area. He settled in, and made his way to a bar-like area in the resort. He had ordered himself some water, as he would not drink alcohol. After all the last time he had drink was... Disastrous. He was sitting by himself. He smiled, remembering the warm goodbyes that his friends had wished him before he had departed. The best thing about having a home was that you could always return to it whenever you wished. He sipped on the water slowly, and as he did, gave his thanks to the spinner of Samsara for this day.

(edited)

Indicus looked around the town of Appleloosa for his target, a tan earth pony mare with a three bits for a mark. Indicus had a grayish-black coat, and a dark-grey mane and tail. At a distance he could be easily mistaken for a unicorn but up close enough one could see his horn was pointed, two fangs that would show if he smiled too wide and that he had brown slitted eyes. He currently lacked his usual hooded armor but carried a dagger hidden in his mane for the assassination.

His other belongings including his armor, were in a small pocket dimension that he could open with his magic. After some asking around he found his target in the local bar, she was shitfaced drunk so it made it easier to lure her with a few compliments on her looks and a small smile to seal the deal. Once she was out of the bar and in an empty alley, he just cut her neck open with the dagger and walked away putting on his armor as he did. Next time he was in Canterlot he would collect the payment but for now there were no trains back until after the dragon migration. So until then he would watch the dragon migration.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

(edited)

Alex Van Gamer sighed in content as she landed in front of the hotel. It had been quite a trip from Las Pegasus with breaks and distractions along the way, but she finally made it. Flipping her hair back to reajust her appearance, she walked into the hotel and checked herself in. Once that was done with, the young mare decided to exlpore the hotel a little. She noticed a sign that directed to the hotel's bar, and, although she strongly refused to drink any kind of alchoholic beverage, she decided to stop by to see if there were any interesting ponies to talk to.

Not long after Alex entered the bar area, she was greated by several drunks, who, to her disgust, tried to hit on her. Rolling her eyes at them and moving along, she walked up to the bar table and asked the bartender for a glass of cider and a straw to go with it. Once she recieved her drink, she took a long sip before glancing around the room. The room seemed to majorily contain more stallions than mares, which she didn't mind... It was just the fact that a lot of them were drinking their flanks off with beer. "Ugh, morons." She groaned, taking another sip of her drink. 'Whatever. I'm just here for the dragon migration, I didn't really set myself up to meet other ponies anyway.' She thought to herself. 'After I finish my cider, I'll just head up to my room... I don't know why I even thought I'd meet anypony here in a bar of all places... Stupid!'

Edited by Alex VanGamer

Dragonfire had settled at the bar table with a simple glass of water. his bits were limited so he had to make sure he didn't run out until after the big event. he had noticed to mood in the back of the room. the scent of alcohol flowing through his nose. it disgusted him, but he was used to it. alcohol became quite popular especially here in apple loosa. they figured out that the salt bar wasn't the greatest idea soon enough. that's when the alcohol took it's place instead.

the idea of alcohol also bothered him, something about only beeing half concious while wasting your life away didn't seem that interesting to him.

from all the new ponies that arrived one in particular caught his attention. a bright blue pony sitting herself at the bar only a few meters away. Dragonfire couldn't help but stare at her flank, not for what some may think. no Dragonfire wasn't really like that. what truly caught his interest was her cutie mark. must be some sort of gaming controller he thought

"say, that's quite an interesting cutie mark you have there" Dragonfire said while looking at her from his barstool

"i know it isn't my place, but could you explain what it stands for?"

Tempest was brought out of his musings by Clayton's voice and smirked as he looked at the smith and one of his old friends. "Figured you would be here. Anyway, I'm here for the dragon migration. I'm more or less curious as to how dragons behave and figured that this would be a good chance to study them." He said. "As for Dawn, let's just say I basically owe her all the time I'll get on my next vacation, not that I'm complaining or anything." The bat pony then gave a slight laugh as he relaxed, eating his a bit of his salad. "To be honest, I needed to get away from everything, which is would basically include my line of work and exclude everything else" When the waitress came, Tempest paid for his meal and gave her a generous tip, before standing up and trotting outside. He looked up into the sky and felt his body relax. "Wonder if I'll see any new dragons. Wouldn't really surprise me if that ended up happened. Who knows, I may even make a new friend." He thought, though he wasn't sure how he would get that message across. For now, the thought would lie at the back of his mind for later.

Clayton watched as his friend left and shook his head, sighing. "Well, I'm glad he's finally taken the advice that was given to him by practically every pony he knew. At the very least, it'll probably help him learn how to relax" He muttered to himself. The unicorn then decided to simply pay whatever money he owed for the drink and the Italian salad he ordered after Tempest left and decided that it would be best to take a shower. On the way to his room, he noticed a few couples chatting, but didn't really think much of it. "Tempest is lucky to have a mare like Dawn. Oh well. Not like I'm exactly looking for love anyway." He thought, laughing a bit. He just didn't really see the point in that type of relationship, at least for him. As the unicorn entered his room, he quickly bathed and laid on the bed, reading one of the books that came with the room. "This is going to be one interesting vacation. At the very least I can get out of the forge for a day or two before heading back to the daily grind." The unicorn then shut off the bed side light and closed his eyes, drifting off into sleep.

Naga drank his water as he engaged in one of his most peculiar habits; simply watching others interact with each other. It was fun to watch what kind of ponies walked into an area, how they socialized, how their cultures intermingled, everything, of course, Naga, with his garbs and his braids, stood out like like a sore thumb. As always, his appearence earned him many stares and whisperings about him. However, he had not a care in the world. Anyone who batted him an awkward eye, he just did a slight bow with a smile on his face, his culture's way of wishing someone a good day.

He eyed some peculiar sights. A batpony, of all things! Quite interesting! Naga had never seen one up close. He would not bother the batpony though, as he was engaging in socialization with what seemed to be a friend. Then there was another pair, that had just started talking. One had a... Strange looking device for a cutie mark. Naga had never seen anything like that before, but he would not interrupt the conversation she was having with another just to find out.

He got up from his seat, and started walking over to the bartender, intent on paying his bill.

(edited)

Indicus entered the bar once more. This time, in his armor with his collapsible blade in an easy to access pocket on the right side of the armor. He was aware that he would end up receiving odd looks with the armor and hood on but it really did not matter to him. The armor made him feel better, he just felt weird without it on. Besides it was made with enchanted leather and steel by  a Griffin named Gregorith, the guilds master smith, when Indicus reached the rank of Master Assassin about six months before he left to work on his own. So it gave great protection and could keep him cool or warm as needed.

Once in the bar, Indicus went to an empty table in the corner out of habit, it was located where he could keep a view on most of the tavern at any one moment. When the waitress asked what he wanted Indicus preferring to keep full awareness of his surroundings just ordered water. The waitress gave the odd looking stallion an odd look but still complied, serving the water a few moments later. Indicus continued to look around as he took small sips of his drink.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Lee woke up yelling "NO I'M NOT A TRAITOR! YOUR HIGHNESS!! IT WASN'T ME!!!" After taking a few breathes, he opened his eyes. He was sitting on a bed in an inn. He wasn't in danger of execution and the Changeling royal family wasn't blaming him for murder. At least they aren't anymore. Looking at himself, Lee realizes with a start that he's a changeling again. He quickly transforms back in to a unicorn with a small flash of green flame. Stepping out of his room, he desides taht it would look good for him to go get something to eat and drink. Going down to the bar, he orders a random drink and some food. Unbeknownst to him, the drink he ordered is one of the strongest that the bar sells. He downs the shot glass and asks for another. The bartender gives him a strange look but gives him another. After another four, the baternder finally stops him. "Sir, that's some of the strongest stuff we have, people don't usually drink it by the pint." Lee realized his mistake. His digestive system, being a Changeling, wasn't suited for normal pony food. Basically, he couldn't get drunk....or not by conventional means at any rate. "Right, uh, I'm just a really good drunk...uh, excuse me." He payed what he owed and left the bar, moving to one of the tables on the outside area of the bar. 

Alex was in the middle of her drink when she noticed some pony seemed to be addressing her. She glanced over to see the young stallion, roughly appearing to be around the same age as her. His coat was dark grey and had spiky, bright blue hair and green eyes.

"Hmm?" She said, glancing down at her flank before nodding. "Oh, yeah." She would have made a comment on how the stallion was interested in something other than her cutie mark, but his tone of voice wasn’t flirtatious, nor was he looking at her flank when he spoke, but her actual face. So she gave him the benefit of the doubt as she took another sip of cider.

At the question, the mare turned to face him directly. His speech was calm, respectable... sober —though that wasn’t super surprising, not everyone drank at a bar... And although Alex was giving this stallion the benefit of the doubt, she had had conversations start similar to this before... Simply put, they hardly ever ended well... But regardless, she allowed herself to go along with the conversation.

The mare forced a small smile to pierce her lips as she replied. "Entertainment. Not just for myself, but for others as well... I like entertaning ponies and making them smile—" She stopped for a moment, being interrupted by the sound of shattered glass, turning to see some drunken pony starting to pick a fight with another equally stupid stallion. She rolled her eyes, turning back to her apple cider again. "Well... Most ponies anyway... Hosting arcade tournaments and other gaming events like that are just my favorite ways of doing it..." She stopped again, intentionally this time. Having finished her reply, she took another sip of her drink... It wasn’t her intention to seem so rude to this stallion, it’s just that, the minute she had entered this bar, she wasn’t her usually cheerful self. This was mostly due to her poorly received greetings and the stress of her travels...

(edited)

the stallion nodded after hearing the bright blue pony her reply. He could tell she wasn't exactly eager to start a conversation, due to a bit of a forced smile. he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable but still, he wanted to at least get her name. so instead of going on, he decided to keep it to a short introduction.

"ah, gaming. yes i have heard about that before..."

he said remembering how friends of his invited him to try it out.

Dragonfire took another sip of water before continuing his sentence

"though it isn't really that popular to me cause, you know.., no wings or horn"

he said while gesturing at the locations where wings or horns would grow for a unicorn or a pegasus. since the buttons on a controller were rather small they weren't really made for earth ponies. or course there were adapted controllers for earth ponies. but those were quite expensive compared to the regular ones. he had heard that it was still rather hard for pegasi to use a controller like that. of course they had their wings to press the buttons, but feathers don't really provide the best grip on such a device.

with a bit of an akward smile he continued:

"anyways, my name's Dragonfire. and you are?"

dragonfire asked while looking distracted at the pony that just came in and downed some of the strongest alcohol as if it was nothing

[everyone has a max of 2 posts left for their character to return to his room and go to sleep. any character that already went to sleep can describe a dream or do something else. if necessary they can skip their turn. this is so we don't have two people still awake while the others are asleep while having nothing to do or post about ;D ]

Edited by dragonsponies

Tempest sighed as he looked around and thought about either heading back into the hotel and going to sleep or simply meditating outside. Both would have the same outcome, but one was more comfortable than the other. The bat pony then gave a slight smirk as he sat under a tree on a hill and closed his eyes, his body becoming more attuned to the more spiritual side of the world around them. "It's a shame that most ponies are unable to access this side. It gives so much of a sense of freedom." While doing this, Tempest's body felt as if it was sleepining. After a half hour, the bat pony changed his mind and headed inside. It wouldn't be wise to be out at night in a city such as Appalossa and soon found himself at his door. "Let's just hope I get up early enough." He thought with a slight laugh. The bat pony then opened his door and entered his room. After taking a quick bath, he found himself in a king sized bed dreaming of what his life once was at a time of worry and what it might have become had he not met the ponies that he had over the course of his life, especially his current mare friend."

Naga, after paying for his drink, had decided that he had had enough adventure for one day. And then it happened. Two ponies near him, trying to have at it with each other, obviously drunk, it was clear that they were wanting to make each other bleed. Naga wouldn't allow it to happen.

While he was a monk, Naga's disposition was that of all life being precious. When a life is in danger, he will often take it upon himself to neutralize the threat, preferably by non-lethal means. He walked up to the arguing pair, hoping to break them up and send them on their way back to safety.

" Oi, ya know, fightin' drunk never got anyone anywhere. Why don't ya both call it a day and go find yer rooms and sleep? And in about eight hours, you'll only have a headache and maybe a bit o' vomit to worry abo-"

Before Naga could finish, one of the drunken stallions tried to throw a swing at him, albeit a slow, heavy, and obviously inebriated swing it was. Naga simply ducked it and moved to the side. The drunk stallion ended up throwing too much weight into it and fell flat on his face due to imbalance. As he didn't move afterwards, Naga deduced that the fall had knocked him unconcious... Or he had passed out from alcohol consumption.

" Liquor and floor: one. You: zero."

He looked at the other pony, and spoke to him as well. " look, yer friend here is passed out on the ground and I'm pretty sure they'll be sending someone over to investigate, considering that he just took a shot at me. Probably best for you to, errrr.... Find a booth and pass out?"

The pony nodded at him as if he were hypnotized, and stumbled toward a booth. Naga then started making his way out of the bar area, and to his room.

" Who attacks an Eiquetan monk, anyway? That's just downright dirty."

Naga said, mumbling to himself. Though he was much more than an Eiquetan monk.

Wandering down the halls of the resort, he found his room, a beautiful little suite, in his opinion. Not too costly, and very well kept. There was a single bed, a small kitchen setting, a bathroom with a sizable tub and shower, and a window that just so happened to face west, where the sun sets. Near the window, laying against the wall, lay Naga's hookswords. Obviously, since it would look... Questionable that a monk even carry weapons, let alone in a resort/civillain setting, he had hidden them outside the resort, unlocked the window after renting the room, flew out, and retrieved the blades without anyone seeing.

Naga simply decided to sit on the floor, and do his purification chants for the day. He got into position, and started.

" Om Benza Satto Hung, Om Benza Satto Hung, Om Benza Satto Hung..."

( This is a sort of sleep mode for Naga. )

(edited)

A while later Indicus got up and left for the room he got himself, not paying much mind to the drunk on the ground or any other pony in the bar. Once Indicus got to the room he got he looked around not surprised that the bead was torn in some places or that the dresser was missing a leg and the fact that the room still had the subtle reek of sex and cleaning products.

It was what he wanted, a room that was cheep and lacked windows. Sure he could have gotten a better room but he did not feel like risking unpleasant company by showing that he possessed plenty of bits, even if he could take on a bandit group himself if he was forced to.

Indicus got on the bed and laid down, unable to force himself to sleep with the knowledge that he would see all his failures once more like he had to most every night. But as he sat there, he thought about the ponies, griffins, and just about every race in between that fought and died under his command years ago. Eventually his need to sleep won and he closed his eyes with the small hope that he would get some measure of rest.  

Edited by Shadow Dancer

(edited)

Lee sighed. 'This is so boring. There is absolutely nothing going on. Other then that drunk tussle from a little while ago, there is nothing interesting happening. Maybe I was wrong to stop here.' Lee considered his options. Night was falling and there wasn't much to do. A. He'd already gotten a nap in so he wasn't tired and B. Changelings weren't hindered by the night. They lived just as well in the night as the day. Some hives were even nocturnal. That all being said, it would look weird if he just started waltzing around at night like it was nothing. In all honesty, it would probably be best if he simply went to his room and went to bed. Sighing, Lee got up and, side stepping to get out of the way of a pony that had clearly drank to much, made his way out of the bar. He pause for a few moments to take in the emotions of the ponies from the bar. While some tasted alright, most were tainted by liquor. He never liked drunken emotions. Sighing, he looked forward to the couple he'd found earlier. At least their emotions were...filling. He made it to his room without any trouble and laid down on his bed. 'Maybe I can manage just a quick nap...' With that, he fell asleep. 

Edited by Fictional_Author7

She continued drinking, but glanced over at the Stallion as he continued the conversation. With the mention of his disinterest in gaming, her ears perked up slightly. The mare swallowed the last of her drink and sat back, covering a hoof over her mouth as she licked some cider that had dripped down her lip.

Alex chuckled a bit in amusement at the stallion’s awkward smile and introduction, adjusting her glasses. "Weeell,  I see earth ponies all the time at the arcade down in Ponyville.. I don’t know what games you’ve tried to play, Dragonfire, but arcade machines have the tall joystick and large, spaced out buttons. You should give it a shot sometime~ My name’s Alex Van Gamer by the way.. But you can just call me Alex.. I’m assuming with a name like yours, you're here for the Dragon Migration as well..?" That was probably an obvious question, but it just came out.. But speaking of the migration.. "Oh! Speaking of which, I should probably head to bed now so I'm not tired in the morning." She concluded, hardly giving Dragonfire a moment to reply.

"It was nice meeting you" The mare concluded before climbing down from her stool and headed towards the exit, pausing a moment as she overheard two stallions who weren’t drunk talk about some tan-coated, blond —almost professor looking stallion— who seemed to have six shots of the strongest alcoholic beverage the bar had to offer and how he could still even walk afterwards. "Oh my Celestia.." she muttered to herself. "Talk about stupid and immature quote, unquote stallions" She fumed, shaking her head before heading to her room.

Her room was pretty high up, with an excellent view of the outside. Peering down as far as she could, the mare had a rush of adrenaline run through, it always made her so excited to be so far up. Taking off her bowties and cufflings, the bright blue mare climbed into her soft queen-sized bed, prepped her pillow to perfection and cuddled into it for some much needed R&R... Tomorrow was going to be a memorable day, that was for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Dragonfire was surprised at the mare's sudden leave. he was about to continue the conversation yet he didn't quite get the time for it. he figured Alex was right though. it was getting pretty late, and this was an event he wouldn't risk missing. that's why he was planning on getting up early the next day. 

eh Dragonfire thought to himself might as well get some rest then

he hated the night as well as sleeping because it's time you could be living. doing things. sleep was a waste to him yet for a normal pony it was neccecary. now imagine if he was an alicorn. he'd be able to go through nights and days without any feeling of exaustion. or at least he assumed this was true.

Dragonfire moved his eyes to show a confused expression. which was more directed to himself than anyone else.

did i really just think that up? turns out i need more sleep then i thought

Dragonfire shook his head in an attempt to remove the idea and image of him as an alicorn out of his head. it was weird to think about it, and as a result his brain was feeling painfull.

He got up from his seat and headed straight to his room, closing and locking the door behind him. he knew equestria was safe. but some reassurance was nice in a town like Apple Loosa.

Blackburn closed his eyes and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

[next day has started our story will continue in the morning]

[congrats to everyone on getting their characters to sleep in time. so all following posts from here on out will be in the next day. preferably morning.]

Tempest groaned as he opened his eyes and stretched. He was never one for early awakenings, but he figured that today would be at the very least considered a exception. "I wonder when the dragon migration will start." He thought to himsel0, thinking of the sight of hundreds of dragons flying right above them. Of course, Tempest had met a few dragons himself and made friends with them, but this would be something entirely different.. The bat pony then decided that it would probably be best to bathe and get something to eat before it got to late. Granted, it was only six in the morning so he had doubts that many of the staff would even be awake at this hour. "I guess I could meditate for a bit before the noise of the day truly begins." He muttered under his breathe as he walked down to the main lobby and looked around a bit. Eventually, he found a secluded bench and sat down, feeling his body relax. Letting his mind wander always helped him keep sane and he figured that it wouldn't take long for breakfast to start.

Clayton sighed as he dreamed of working in his forge, making elaborate sculptors the no one but him could possibly think of. His wasn't an ordinary sculptor, though. He was remembering the time he had made one of a dragon in a striking pose, his first work after of a obsidian scythe and first work of art, out of metal he had found within a meteor. That was also he day he had gotten his cutie mark. Unfortunately, the unicorn was quickly brough out of his dream by the noise of general, everyday life. "I wonder why I would remember something like that?" He thought to himself. "It's been a couple f years and yet it was so vivid, though I doubt anypony would forget something like that." Clayton then trotted downstairs and noticed Tempest meditating. He decided to leave his friend be and went to get some food. What he saw amazed him. The hotel has stocked a large variety of fruits, cereal, drinks, and other various foods for the breakfast meal. "Well, this just got a lot more interesting." The unicirn then got a plate and as much food as possible before sitting at one of the tables and eating.

Naga had awoken in the same position that he had started meditating in last night. Not surprising, given how long he had chanted. He figured that he had probably fallen asleep around the 174th chant. A new record, prehaps? Alas he couldn't remember, because the dream he had took prevalence over his chant count.

He had dreamed of a beautiful family. A family from a long time ago. It was both his, and someone else's as well. It was a happy dream, with the family sitting together and drinking a nice bit of green tea, joking with loving affection at bliss. Naga looked outside from his window with a bittersweet smile. Oh, how he yearned to see them again. Of course, with the given circumstances, it would be impossible, hooves down. Being free to go wherever you choose is great, but having a home to come back to is what sealed the deal. Of course, Naga did indeed have a home even now, with great friends to be considered, but alas, he still missed his original

Family from time to time.

Naga walked out of his room and proceeded out to the bar area for good and drink.

Indicus woke with a gasp. Looking around himself he noticed how much he was sweating his fur clinging to his body and if he looked in a mirror his eyes would have looked bloodshot. Indiucs had to remind himself that he was okay that he was not in danger and it was in the past.

But the words felt hollow in his mouth and rang hollow in his ears. It was not the first time his past sought to haunt him nor would it be his last but this particular dream decided to remind him about his dead mare-friend Dusk Flower much more then normal. It showed how the op failed and they were captured and it showed him and his team there trying to find away out. It showed how they slowly tortured and beat each of his squad and once they got to Dusk Flower, they did even worse. The dream reminded him of the rage he felt breaking free of the bonds and in a blur how he killed each and every one of them brutally and as with the leader, very slowly. The dream ended with him keeling over Dusk Flower looking at an engagement ring that he got and crying, and then seeing the engagement ring she got for him along with the locket that sent him crying even more.

It was a memory he relived many times but couldn't get rid of, and it was his personal Hell.

Indicus looked at the locket that he kept around his neck and gave a sad smile on the same chain were the two engagement rings that they were going to give each other  unknowingly. Indicus now slightly more composed took a shower and went down to eat.