Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private amongst the dragons (action/adventure RP)

dragonsponies

(edited)

Lee sat upright, eyes wide. Had he had a nightmare again? Closing his eyes and rubbing them to get the sleep out of his head, he slowly got out of bed. Taking a small lap around his room, he tried to get his blood pumping. After he felt sufficiently energized, Lee opened his door and made his way down to the bar. He looked around at all the fruits and breakfast food set out. Smiling, he walked over and picked up an apple. 'What was that silly saying? An apple a day keeps the...the...I don't remember. Silly ponies and their little songs.' He took the apple with him and walked over to a seat near the door. It was going to be interesting seeing how many ponies actually made it to breakfast. He could already feel the pain and aggravation of all the ponies who had had a little to much to drink the night before. Grinning widely, he took a bite out of the apple, finding humor in their pain. He knew it was unkind, but they had chosen to drink the night before... Either way, between that and the dragon migration going on, today was going to be an interesting day. 

Edited by Fictional_Author7

Alex yawned, stretching her her front and back hooves a bit before climbing out of her bed. She had a fairly good sleep last night, dreaming about her final gaming victory that would deam her the 'Gaming Master'. Though of course, in reality, she still had a ways to go. But with a dream like that, she was feeling extremely pumped for the day to come.

After freshening up and putting her accessories back on, she hoofed it downstairs for some breakfast, the events and her mood from yesterday long behind her. Upon entering the breakfast buffet area, the mare gasped, her eyes sparkling as she looked over all the contents the hotel provided. Holding a hoof to her mouth, she tried to hide her squeel of excitement, trotting over to grab a plate, pilling it up with pancakes, chocolate chips, whipped cream, strawberries, and syrup. Once she got everything she wanted, she walked to a desired table and asked one of the workers to get her a glass of milk.

Sitting down, she placed the contents on the table and started eating.. This was one of those times where she wished she'd had some of that fancy unicorn magic instead of wings, so she could use the utensil the hotel provided rather than eating... well, more barbarically... But she very much enjoyed her wings, and if she were ever given the chance, she would never give them up for anything in all of Equestria.

(edited)

Dragonfire barely caught any sleep. his head keeping him awake for this moment. it was somehing he'd marked on his calender long before it was about to happen. when sounds of life such as laughter and chatter arose from the outside of his door he decided it was the optimal time to leave his room. 

he unlocked the door and headed out...

once downstairs he noticed not everypony but most ponies had already woken up and started breakfast. Upon seeing Alex he didn't exactly feel like returning in conversation, seeing as how akward the last one ended in his point of view. besides, Dragonfire didn't really feel hungry anyways due to his excitement.

so instead he headed out of the resort to see how the progress was on creating the trenches for the migration. ponies had worked hard to finish it during the night, which explained the noises he heard outside during the night. many ponies had dug rather wide trenches for ponies to walk in when the dragons would pass. 

he was glad to see that everything was good to go. Dragonfire was about to turn around, but stopped in doing so when he saw a small dot in the distance growing closer. at first he couldn't make out the shape but when it got closer Dragonfire realised what it was, the spiky forms and majestic movements. in a panicked state and with a loud voice he called out:

DRAGONS! THEY'RE HERE EARLY!

Dragonfire ran for the trenches as multiple ponies in the hotel called out the early arrival of the dragons

Edited by dragonsponies

Tempest eyes shot open as excitement coursed through him. He hadn't seen any dragons aside from Gale and Dark, so this would be a good experience for him. To be quite honest, though, the bat pony was somewhat awed by the pure grace that was exhibited by dragons. He found them to be a species of that held both beauty and a keen intelligence while most ponies would see them as simple minded beasts whose only purpose was to destroy everything around them. Of course, the time he spent raising two would surely have an counter active impact on any bias that was shown to him throughout the course of his long life. Coming out of his thoughts,Tempest then stood and happily trotted out to the trenches and looked around for a bit. He didn't really see much of a point to this, but he figured that it would act as some form of safety precaution. "Really, it's not like the dragons can't just look down and see a couple of ponies studying them."he muttered to himself as he got ready for what was about to come.

Clayton smiled as he trotted outside and headed for the nearest trench, after cleaning the are in which he had eaten his meal. He had eaten a good breakfast of haycakes and fruit. The unicorn also noticed that Tempest and Dragonfire were the only ponies there at the time. "I guess the others will join us soon." He thought to himself as he sat down and looked into the air, waiting for the dragons to arrive to the site. "Well, this should be interesting at least. Hopefully the dragons don't mind the fact that ponies are watching them during a migration. I mean, it's not like they're doing that much, from what we actually know." The unicorn also had to wonder how so many dragons managed to come out of the woodwork to fly off to Celestia knows where. A few theories came to mind, but they were quickly either dismissed or pushed to the darkest corner of his mind, not to be acknowledged at this moment in time."Wouldn't surprise me if Orion was around here. I haven't seen him in a while." Clayton then brought up a pair of binoculars and watched the dragons approaching, hoping to see if he knew any of them. 

When Indicus heard the announcement he finished his food and went outside to watch. Unlike most of the others he did not go in the trenches seeing that it would get him killed if the dragons did decide to attack and even if he did live through the dragon fire he could be trampled to death from panicking ponies. A fate that he rather not know. 

Indicus did admit that dragons were quite awe inspiring to look at and he even had the honor of meeting one during his time in the Assassins Guild, thinking back he remembered that the dragon he met was a dragoness named Emerald and that they met after he did a small contract for her father. That contract was to get rid of the diamond dogs trying to steal from his hoard. The conversation with her was interesting and he could swear that she had an odd crush on him. Although he still did not know why.

Shaking old memories aside he watched the Majesty of the group of dragons flying through the air and the roars that seemed to pierce the heavens. Oddly enough the sight made Indicus smile for a reason known only to him.

Lee jumped, startled as the cry went up that the dragons were here early...He carefully watched as all the ponies cleared out. When he was sure that every pony was gone, he shook his head. Now would be a great time for him to leave. He could get out of here, no one would notice him leaving and, if he was especially lucky, he could still see the migration. He did a double check of his surroundings then quickly made his way to a small room off to the side. He closed the door, locked it, and then transformed in to a pegasus with a flash of green flame. He stepped out again and made his way to the exit. He stepped outside and closed the door behind him. Looking around, he saw the dragons, and his mouth dropped wide open. It was awe inspiring...and deafening. "So this is why a group of dragons is called a Thunder. They sure live up to the name." He looked around, then flapped is wings to fly up to the roof of the inn to get a better view of the migration. He could leave any time, and something like this certainly wasn't something you see every day... 

Alex nearly choked as she heard ponies yelling that the dragons were coming early. 'Seriously?!' She exclaimed in her head as she coughed, hitting her chest to make her food go down the right pipe. 'I was just enjoying my breakfast!' The mare groaned, scarfing down as much as she could and taking a large gulp of milk before rushing outside with the other ponies.

She'd never been to an event like, so she simply followed the majority of ponies into the trenches. She did notice a few ponies who went elsewhere, but only for a brief second before the dragons started flying overhead. The pegasus looked up in awe at the sight of them, their large, magnificent wings. The way they soared through the air. Alex almost started drooling in admiration and jealousy from the show above her... almost...

"It'd be pretty stupid of me to go up there and fly with 'em huh?" She said quietly to herself, not really intending for anypony to hear. Unfortunately a stallion beside her did. "Of course it would!" They said. "They may be an appealing sight up there now, but they're very dangerous creatures!"

Alex rolled her eyes and spun her hoof in the air. "Ah c'mon. Sure they've got that firey breath and large size, but I'm sure they're not all that bad. Like that one dragon... Uuh, what's his name...? Princess Twilight Sparkle's assistant... Spike!"

"He's a baby dragon. Completely different in comparison to older dragons." The pony argued.

"Pfft! Yeah well, I'll believe it when I see it." The mare replied, moving elsewhere, ending the conversation and finding a better spot to continue watching the migration.

(edited)

everypony was gathered at the general location of the migration as safety inspectors tried to gather up ponies that weren't yet in the trenches. some ponies listened, yet some didn't care.

up in the sky many dragons had already seen the ponies running about below them. and their leader, a faint red dragoness, seemingly one of the largest in the group, was flying up ahead. she was the first to notice all the ponies watching them and she didn't quite enjoy it. she flipped around and flew backwards, letting out a deafning roar.

suddenly 10 dragons around tripple the size of a pony dove down. two of those dragons landed at high speed near the trenches as dirt flew up due to the massive impact on equestria's surface. one of the two screeched at the ponies who thought they were safe as the other breathed poisonous gas to knock out everypony in the trenches.

Alex, Tempest, Clayton and Dragonfire were knocked out and taken away by the claws of the 2 dragons together with some other ponies

same went for a lot of the ponies who weren't in the trenches. both Indicus and Lee were taken by a dragon who caught them mid-flight, they were taken at such a high speed that the collision with them and the dragons claws ensured them to be smacked out of their consciousness. perhaps not right away but after beeing denied the abillity to breathe due to the dragon's tight grip the blackness slowly took over them

as the dragons flew away, they left behind groups of injured ponies and chaos, while taking groups of ponies equalliy injured. this was easilly one of the biggest disasters since Tirek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragonfire woke up in a cave like structure, his head still dizzy from what had happened. he couldn't quite make out the shapes when looking around the room. though the first thing he noticed were metal barrs, enclosed by the rock structure of a cave, they were locked in.

after that he saw several ponies. a bat pony, grey with red markings all over his hide, another was orange-red-ish with a brown mane, a rather odd looking pony lying behind him, he was wearing an armor of sorts and also had a grey hide. he recogized the bright blue pony as Alex, as well as the brown pony he saw at the bar, the one who called himself a great drunk. though he could have sworn he was a unicorn before.

wen looking down he noticed he had small cuts in his stomach from the dragon's claws.

"oh crap" he whispered to himself...

[sorry for the powerplay on everyone's characters. but this was just to get through the stories planning. from here on out nothing is scripted anymore. you can write a part from before your pony got kidnapped if you want, but it will continue with waking up in the same cell as the others]

[also Drago Ryder and Dire Miralis are allowed to use their secondary chars from here on]

Edited by dragonsponies
  • Brohoof 1

Tempest was expecting a lot of things to happen. He was expecting that his vacation would go smoothly. He was expecting the dragons to notice them. He was expecting to return home safely after this none of that happened. Instead, he got kidnapped by dragons and didn't even have time to respond. A thought of his special somepony and a bit of accelerated recovery from years of experience brought the guard out of his unconscious state. "The one time I leave Xena at home and this happens. I could've at least brought Dawn with me, but no. I just HAD to go alone." He thought as he saw that he had woken mid flight. He decided that it would be best if he played dead for the time being and after a while, found himself on a stone floor. Tempest then opened his eyes and looked at Dragonfire. "I don't suppose you know where we are or what in the name of Luna happened back there by any chance would you? I would guess we're somewhere in the badlands due to the heat, but ya never know. Oh, how rude of me. I don't believe that we've met. My name is Tempest. Who are you?"

Gale sighed as she flew through the air. She wasn't with the main group during the migration, but she did land on the ground with the other dragons. The dragoness then laid on a stone and slept.

Clayton groaned as his vison faded and returned as the dragon flew with him in its grasp. He hadn't exoected the dragons to best aggressive, but something wasn't right. That dragoness leading the charge seemed to target them directly. The unicorn didn't know what to think of recent events, but he knew gat he wouldn't be able to think at this point, so he simply watched as the ground rushed by from underneath him. "I hope Orion isn't mixed up in all of this." He muttered to himself. Now, the unicorn found himself in s cage with any other pony who was unlucky enough to be caught by the dragons. When he looked around, he noticed Tempest talking to some pony. "Hey. Tempest." He said, before glancing at Dragon fire. "My name is Clayton. I'm a friend of Tempest."

Orion noticed Gale lying on a rock and decided to lay next to her. He had always enjoyed her company, but didn't really view her as a mate. The dragon also did the smart thing and decided not to talk to the female night fury until she woke up. That patience could only last so long, though. "Hey, how are you?" He asked.

@@dragonsponies,  (It's fine) 

Indicus noticed things going horribly wrong very fast when a dragon breathed gas into the trench grabbing some ponies then he took out his blade and readied his magic and cast the shadow wings spell to escape unfortunately he could only do minor damage that just pissed the dragon off because the sun was out and his magic was not at it's most powerful. Not to mention he did not have anyone to help in killing the attacker. So after about ten or fifteen minutes he was captured when another dragon rushed in and took him out of the air knocking the wind out of him. 

So when Inducus was captured he was proud that he held out as long as he did seeing that between the time of day and suddenness of the attack were not in his favor. But he had little time to complement himself before he went into unconsciousness. 

He then awoke in a cell that appeared to be in a cave or cavern with a few other ponies occupying the cell along with him. Fatigued, he checked to see that they took his blade and hidden dagger and he knew he was too weak at the moment to actually use magic, even then he could feel that his magic was being blocked either by a mage, inhibitor ring or a magic poison he guessed that all three could be possible but decided it really did not matter so he continued his assessment of the situation. 

The biggest question was why they were captured the easiest answer was that the dragons meant to eat them but that seemed doubtful or they would have been cooked and eaten by now. To Indicus the situation was odd and he had an equally odd feeling in his gut saying something was up, but for now he would have to wait and see what happened.

Lee had been watching on the roof. It was beautiful, all of the dragon's scales shining in the sunlight as their wings beat and...wait...something wasn't right. Their leader, the female dragoness in the front. She seemed, perturbed...His eyes widened as she roared. She was perturbed, no worse, she was absolutely ticked off that the ponies down bellow were watching. He turned to yell a warning, but didn't have the chance to even utter a syllable before he felt a heavy weight smash down in to him from above, instantly driving him in to unconsciousness. 

Lee woke with a yell, a pain in his chest. He stiffly got up and felt his chest. Groaning, Lee found that a few of his ribs were cracked and one was broken. Sighing, he looked around. Hoping that all eyes were off him, Lee closes his eyes and feels his shape shifting powers move his insides around to resemble that of two hours ago. To the causal observer, it would look like he was just getting over a stomach cramp due to the way he was holding his chest. If somepony was paying more attention though, they might've caught a glimpse of a flickering green light inside his chest. Sighing in relief when the procedure is finished, Lee slumps to the ground, exhausted. Healing internal wounds with shape shifting was hard on his system...espcially his magic. He wouldn't be able to use it for quite a while. Looking around, he sighs again, this time in frustration. "Not that I'll be able to use it...stuck in here with all these ponies I won't be able to change back." He mumbles angrily. Laying there for a second longer, he finally gets up and looks around. Seeing a group of ponies gathering near the bars, he decides to see what all the fuss is about. 

@@dragonsponies,

@@Drago Ryder,

@

@@Shadow Dancer,

@,

He makes his way over and hears Tempest and Clayton introduce themselves. "Hello there. I'm Lee. Pleasure to make all of your acquaintances." He smiles an extra friendly smile to all of them. "Pity about the setting. With this many ponies in one place like this, we could've thrown a heck of a party." 

Who would have thought one moment, ponies could be peacefully watching a dragon migration high above them, and the next, dragons are swooping down, spewing poisonous gas and kidnapping them! "Okai... Nao I see it... but I dun' believe it..." The mare drowsily managed to say before collapsing to the ground and loosing consciousness.

Alex wasn't sure how long she was out, but once she came to again, all she knew was that her head was pounding. Did she hit her head on something during the panic? The mare tried sitting up, but groaned as she saw her world spinning around her. She placed a hoof against her head, trying to brace herself from all the movement. "Agh... This must be... wut Sonic Boom feels like... when he hits t'many walls..." She mumbled to herself.

Her ears perked up a bit when she baugly heard the sound of voices, not far from her. Her hearing and vision were a bit fuzzy at the moment, but she tried turning towards the direction of the voices to see who they belonged to, causing her to shut her eyes a moment as her dizzyness returned. She opened her eyes once the phase passed. One of the ponies she could faintly recognize as the one from the bar last night, another looked like he fit the description of that drunk stallion she'd heard about, though with her vision she mentally swore that she was just imagining the wings, since the ponies from last night described him with a unicorn horn... The other three, she wasn't quite sure who they were. It sounded as if at least two of these strangers were introducing themselves, but she was still too drowsy to focus on what they said, closing her eyes to keep from looking at the rocking movement of the room for too long.

when Dragonfire's sense came back he heard the 3 ponies introducing theirselves. 

Tempest, clayton and lee. they seemed like a friendly bunch. though more important matters were on his mind

he proceeded by answering Tempest's question.

"what happened is simple, we were foalnapped by the dragons we were watching. where we are is something i'm quite certain of. you can bet we're off the equestrian charts by now. the badlands are already behind us."

he walked towards the bars to look outside. the outside was made out of hollowed out rock, looking like very crude and primitive hallways. he could see a source of light on the right side of the cell on the left there seemed to be a labyrinth of hallways. lighted by magical fires that were presumably created by the dragons themselves. that or some ancient magic that had existed ages ago already.

the cell itself was rather large, it was made completely out of rock, the walls were moist and the bedrock floor had dried up bloodstains in some places. the place was dead silent, the only sound coming from the leaking on the walls and occasional water drops falling from the ceiling.

after examining the rooms he turned around again.

"there's nothing but rough mountainous terrain out there for miles. and what's worse, there's millions of dragons surrounding us!"

after growing louder and slightly angry dragonfire sat down and faced the 3 ponies again and continued with more calm tone

"the name's dragonfire, and i don't suppose any of you have an idea on how to get out of here? cause i doubt whatever these dragons are planning for us will be something good"

Tempest knew that he was somewhat right in terms of where they were, but was still a bit off. The bat pony then glanced at Lee and Clayton before turning his attention back to Dragonfire. "From what I could possibly imagine, you really don't want to know." He said, holding a serious tone. "It's better not to think about what they'll do to us, anyway. We need to find a way to get out of here and find out if this has happened anywhere else or this event is simply isolated." Tempest then looked at the bars and tried to find a weak point in the stone, not that it would help, seeing as how he didn't have anything to break it with.

Gale purred as she opened her eyes to see Orion. She had met the dragon years before this migration and to be quite honest, she enjoyed his company and at times, considered him more than a friend. "I'm fine. I was just sleeping a bit." She said. "Flying a few hundred miles is good exercise, but it tends to leave one exhausted and hungry." The dragoness then smiled gently and nudged his leg gently.

Orion blushed gently and smiled. He had always felt like he could be himself around Dawn;a kind, caring, gentle, dragon who could be both passionate and intelligent. Unfortunately, most dragons thought that those specific qualities were what made a being weak, so he had to hide them under the guise of a ruthless hunter who had little care for anything smaller than him, even Gale. "Yeah. I can see how that could happen, even considering the fact that you tend to be a speed demon and adrenaline junkie." The dragon then quietly laughed a bit so as not to draw the attention of other dragons.

Clayton sighed and noticed that his scythe was gone. "Great, that must've fallen when that dragon grabbed me. I guess I can't use that to cut the stone." The unicorn then mentally slapped himself and turned his attention back to the others. "Well, it's nice to meet the both of you." He said. "Many way, I could use magic to blast the stone away and we could be able to get out that way. I have a friend who's a dragon, so he could be here."

Indicus looked at the two unicorns in the cell to find them without any sort of inhibitor and he grew curious, why would the dragons stop his magic with an inhibitor and not the others, the most obvious was that unlike most he fought back but he figured that was not the only reason because then why wouldn't they put the inhibitors on all unicorns just in case the only other guess he had was that the dragons deemed him too strong to not stop his magic use while the others may not have been as strong. But that came with its own flaws.

Deciding it did not matter he abandon the train of thought and mentally came up with ways to get out and advantages and disadvantages of each plan once he tired of that he switched to thinking about why they were captured. This string of thoughts kept him busy and prevented him from thinking back on his past, before he knew it he was at the back of the cell pacing almost without a sound, as he mentally pondered the whys figuring them to be just as important as the hows. 

(edited)

Lee listened to all their talk and sighed. "Do what you like, but I'd like to see how this plays out...I have a trick or two in this vest of mine and I'm not risking my neck yet. I think if we play it cool and calm, we should be able to get out of this just fine." He looked away from the group when he heard something moving behind the rest of the ponies. Curious, He made his way over to the spot that the noise came from. He was surprised to see a mare laying on the ground. "Excuse me miss, are you alright?" Noticing her struggle, he quickly reaches in to one of the pockets on his vest and pulls out a small carton or water. He is about to open it with magic when he remembers that he's a pegasus, and pegasi don't have magic. "Here ya go ma'am. Some water to clear your head?" He also pulls an apple out of a different pocket. "I was saving this from breakfast, but it looks like you need it more then I." He sets them both down in front of her and offers a hoof to help her up. "I'm Lee by the way." 

@

Stupid character limit. Why is it eight hundred. Eh? Lol.

Edited by Fictional_Author7

@

The bright blue mare's ears flickered at hearing the voice. It sounded fairly close to her, so she assumed it was directed towards her, especially since they said 'Miss'. Squinting a bit as the pegasis opened her eyes, she looked up to see the vest wearing stallion standing over her. Alex then noticed the food and water the stallion placed down for her.

Shaking her head, she groaned and placed a hoof to her forehead as her headaches returned. However, she did accept his offer of helping her up. Her legs were a bit shaking, and she stumbled to grasp her footing a few times, but she eventually managed to maintaine a standing postiong. "T-thank you..." She said at last, "A-and, no offence, but I don't usually accept food or drinks unless I know where I got them... I do really appreciate the offer though... M-my name's Alex.. Van Gamer..."

She eyed the room around them, her mind still not in a good state to figure out where they were. So, glancing back towards the pony she asked, "Um... Do you... Do you know where we are?" Normally, she would have hated asking such an obvious question, since in the right mindset she would be able to see the details of the cave-like structure they were enclosed in. And... wait a minute, was that a crack in her glasses lens? Oh dear, that wasn't going to help her curent eyesight condition at all... Just her luck...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

OOC: sorry for beeing late

Dragonfire looked at Clayton and considered his idea. though he soon found that it was not the most preferable choice.

"if Clayton knew a dragon around here it could definatly prove usefull, but a dragon wouldn't go against the entire group he is travelling with just to save a few ponies. it would mean for this dragon to be excluded from the group and forced into exile. unless he could do it in secret of course. but if Clayton blasts the stone away, the sound would be heard from afar, and dragons would come looking. so in order to escape with Clayton's dragon friend they'd have to get out silently. but how..."

finishing his train of thought Dragonfire spoke again

"and you're certain this dragon can be trusted? we might be able to use his help but we'd have to get out a lot more silently if..."

he stopped himself when he heard the ticking of claws against the rough stone floor of the cave. a purple dragon only slightly bigger than the ponies came by the cage, he had a scar and a piece of scales missing near his chest. this dragon was followed by another, seemingly the same species, who seemed younger and a lot friendlier than the other.

the oldest dragon stopped at their cell and spoke to the younger "these are next in 10 minutes" he then proceeded to walk further.

the younger dragon then turned his head shouting "CELL 7 IS UP IN 10 MINUTES"

Edited by dragonsponies

Tempest heard what the dragon had said and felt his body tense. What exactly were these dragons planning on doing with them. The bat pony then shook his head and decided that the best course of action would be to not think about the worst case scenario. "He's not the only one with a dragon for a friend, but whether they are here or not is still up for debate." The bat pony then went into the corner of the cell and began to meditate. "I guess there could be a worse way to go than in a cell in the middle of some cave in dragon territory." Tempest then began to think of Dawn and how worried she would be when the report came in about what happened at Appalossa. "Why didn't I bring Xena along. At the very least, I could use my abilities without risk to my life."

Gale nodded gently and smiled. "Yeah. I guess that could be a thing." She said. The dragoness then stood and stretched, before turning to face Orion. "So, anything you want to do? We could go for a bit of a flightly to try and get away from all of this." She said, motioning to their general surroundings.

Clayton nodded slightly and smirked. "Yes, he can be trusted. As for what Tempest said, that is also true. They may not be here and if they aren't, we'll have to think of another plan." He said, before thinking for a bit. "To be honest, I don't like what's going on with all of this. I don't really hate dragons, but they don't normally do this." The unicorn then sighed and paced around the cell. If push came to shove, they could possibly fight their way out, but that would probably cause some injury to both them and the dragons. "Worst case scenario, they eat us. Best case sceneraio, they somehow either turn us into dragons or simply take care of the young." Clayton then shrugged and laughed at his own theories. He really had no idea what was in store and the lack of his best weapon was driving him insane.

Orion nodded slightly and smiled. "Sure. I would love that." He said, a bit to eager to get away from all of the chaos of the migration. The dragon then stood and flew a few feet into the air, before stopping and waiting for Gale.

Indicus heard Clayton's theories and darkly chuckled. "If they wanted to eat us they would have already. Dragons are an old race and through my experience they don't do something for no long term reason, the older dragons especially. The attack was coordinated, organized, it was not random. We are missing a lot of pieces of the big picture and that is what worries me." After Indicus said his piece he went back to trying to get some coherent picture using what he knew for certain, and now the dragons that took them wanted something with them in ten minutes and that would be another piece to the large puzzle that they were now involved in. Indicus hated to be a pawn in a larger game he did not understand.

Indicus spoke up again after several minutes, "Well what we do know is that something will happen to us in ten minutes and I suspect we will end up learning a lot about our little situation here. What ever that is they want us alive for it." Indicus was surprised that he bothered to reassure the group that they would survive or even talk to the group at all. He just pined it on not wanting to try and go at the puzzle alone.

(OOC: Okay, so I'm gunna backtrack a bit for my post to before Fiction interacted with my oc)

Alex groaned a bit when the younger dragon yelled out the ten minute reminder, crossing her hooves over her head to try to drown out the sound a bit, her ears ringing slightly. "This is not a great way to wake up..." She mumbled to herself.

The bright blue remained put for a few minutes or so, before opening her eyes again. Seeing that her sight was starting to clear up, she placed her front hooves back down on the ground and tried to press herself up. She stumbled a little before finding perch against one of the walls of the prison, leaving a hoof against it to keep herself stable.

It took her a moment, but after noticing her sight only stabilizing to a certain extent, she saw the crack in the lenses of her glasses. The pegasis frowned, cursing internally at her predicament. Barely able to stay standing, even poorer eyesight then normal, a headache... and, glancing around the room, she had no idea where she was. But she knew it had something to do with those dragons she saw attack her and the other ponies in the ditch in Appleoosa... What had that dragon said? Some sort of time, she got that part.. vaguely.. That didn't answer the more important question though... What were they going to do with her and the other ponies...?