Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mars

(edited)

I forgot to include this in the application but could I possibally do this for google plus? I use it the most and im part of a mlp community there

Edited by djpn3
  • Brohoof 1

Well if you're trying to get your art off the ground, depending on how talented you are you could sell commissions. That is, if you don't already do that.

Currently I am practicing human characters. I don't quite have the confidence to draw commissions yet.

• Brohoof 1

I forgot to include this in the application but could I possibally do this for google plus? I use it the most and im part of a mlp community there

Sure!  Like the original post said, we're more than happy to expand to other social networks we aren't already active on.  Submit an application and we'll consider adding Google+! 

• Brohoof 2

Other Social Media Sites: Got an idea for a site we haven't invaded made an account in yet? Feel free to send an application for it.

You guys should have an Instagram account for MLP Forums. Like post pictures of ponies or something. Just a thought.

• Brohoof 4

Definitely the perfect opportunity to see how good my skills of basic HTML coding and understanding my ways around Tumblr may be beneficial to MLPForums, heck yeah I'll definitely apply! :D

• Brohoof 3

oooh!I am quite active on deviantART and Twitter. I'll try and go for this =D

I wish luck to whoever gets the position ^^

• Brohoof 4

as do I, hey another site you guys need to use is youtube

If I can add to your idea, what if you guys and gals had someone record the live streams of episodes and other events done of equestria.tv and post the stuff on YouTube.

• Brohoof 4

How many posts were open to begin with?

Currently we do have 4 fixed positions by default:

-DeviantArt

-Twitter

-Tumblr

-Facebook

But then you can always suggest new places where Poniverse can expand, like Google+.

In sum, as many positions as Poniverse can handle and places that we can go to.

Also, you could always go back to the Original Post, where everything is explained better.

• Brohoof 5

How many posts were open to begin with?

In social media, we're currently looking for representatives for Twitter, Deviantart, Tumblr, and Facebook, like Lightwing mentioned.  We may hire one or multiple people in these positions and may expand to other networks as well... it all really just depends on the applicant pool!

Beyond this we're also currently looking for convention liaisons.  These people will be responsible with helping plan Poniverse's appearances at various conventions.  Everything to help get us ready for conventions from helping us organize the panel to shopping for prices on printed goods will fall into this job description.

And beyond these if you have any other ways that you think you could help Poniverse better connect with the fandom such as other social media sites you think you could represent us on, feel free to submit an application discussing your ideas!

• Brohoof 4

Well it's pretty simple to make an account for those. You just gotta be over 13 and hey this site is 13+ so...

I know, but I wouldn't create a Twitter or another social media account just to get the position.

I may not even get the job.

• Brohoof 2

PrincessWubsyButt and I can make an Instagram for you. She's on here a lot and I'm always on Instagram.

Yes, if you'd like to make an MLP Forums Instagram me and Ink here can moderate it and such. ^~^

I'd also gladly help out with Deviantart. :3

• Brohoof 2