Did you like it?  

295 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I’m … positively speechless. This was not just better than the last two episodes, it was the most entertaining episode in a long time. One funny moment followed another, several crazy new things like Discord’s lovecraftian home-dimension, return of The Smooze, all the references and Trollestia galore!

This was awesome!

Yet extremely …

Well, Discord IS a god of Chaos. Chaos for the Chaos god! Or something like that... Also, heresy tastes like Skittles.  :derp:

It's going to take me a while to catch all the episode's references.

Time to ship Tree Hugger with Wheatgrass from the comics. <3

3008372-wheat+grass.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Wow what an episode! 

What I liked: 
EVERYTHING! (except what I'll nitpick) Seriously I loved the characters, the lesson, the Smooze, Discord, the constant rapid fire humor in the episode and that end Celestia moment. Where the heck have you been for the past two seasons Princess? 

What I didn't like: 
That it was only 22 minutes and now it's over 

What was meh to me: 
Tree Hugger's song to calm the Smooze, Yeah I'm reaching here, sue me. 
Everypony not laughing at Discord's jokes, what is wrong with you ponies, that's great stuff! 

I give Make New Friends but Keep Discord a Infinity/0 Mathematically impossible.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie shook the screen..her power is growing..im pleased with this. And pleased to see more Maud.  :nom:  

Decent episode beyond that.  :maud:

Not long now before Pinkie Pie steps into our world!

• Brohoof 5

I feel this is the funniest episode I have seen so far, Discord was at his funniest, plus we got to see Maud Pie return, with a great wise crack at Discord. We also return to the Great Galloping Gala, I am loving the call backs to earlier episodes, we get a new character too, an earth pony named Tree Hugger, a hippy pony who kind of reminds me of my mother, my grandma an Orthodox Jew would make fun of my mother, calling her a Yankee Hippy Jew. With the Grand Galloping Gala arriving, invitations are handed out, including Discord, that poor mail pony, he just can't get a break, we see Discord's home in his universe, a very creative addition to MLP, Discord had asked around Ponyville for an attaché, we get an amusing Metal Gear Solid reference from Pinkie Pie, in the end Discord chooses a blob named Smooze. Tree Hugger is definitely a dreamy pony, a parody of tree hugging environmentalists, nevertheless, Discord is jealous of Tree Hugger, and tries stand up to make the ponies laugh, meanwhile, Smooze devours jewels and grows in size, like the Blob from 1958 film, with Smooze slimming the ball room, Discord had enough, and tries to send Tree Hugger into an alternate dimension, but Fluttershy appeals to Discord, and brings him to his senses. Finally, this is a good episode, very entertaining, as we get Discord's first appearance for season five, a new pony character, and another call back to season one, we get to see Maud Pie again, that was so satisfying, we get a nice moral too, although we may get new friends, that does not we can't remain close to our old friends, friendship is about expanding our human experience with others, current and soon to be, also we get a great moment out of Princess Celestia too, she seems like so much fun, as she tells Twilight Sparkle to lighten up, this was a episode with humour and heart, I will watch it over and over again.    

• Brohoof 2

A lesson to be learned: You shouldn't overeact.

I think the most important lesson in this episode is to accept that your friends can have other friends different from you.

A very important lesson, by the way.

• Brohoof 4

Not long now before Pinkie Pie steps into our world!

Pinkie Pie should step into the interdimensional portal.

I think the most important lesson in this episode is to accept that your friends can have other friends different from you.

Yeah that's a good lesson too.

• Brohoof 1

when the y said smooze was coming back i expected more but i like this smooze lol 

also discord gets away with so much its not funny anymore 

Well, Rainbow Dash got away with blowing up that factory, so...

Okay, that was fun! Like really, really fun!

+ Tree Hugger was great! Looking forward to plenty of art of her high as fuck

+ Ohm-*whinny~*

+ Discord? Discord! DIIIIISCOOOOOORD!!!

+ Did I spot the mark of chaos undivided on discord's scepter?

+ "You're the most basic of jokes" ZING!

+ Oh Celestia! You so silly!

Actually, fuck it. If i had to list all the good points here, this post would go on for a while. Lets just say they were on their A-game here and dropped a riot of an episode!

Overall, I give this a CELESTIALIVES!!!/10

• Brohoof 4

Well said Blobulle. You're absolutely right yeah.

(edited)

Well, Rainbow Dash got away with blowing up that factory, so...

they didnt see her do it. they dont have proof as far as they know she was down on the ground in ponyville when the factory exploded 

plus you cant compare what rd did to what discord did in season 5 and don't mistake discord is one of my favorite characters 

Edited by reformed twixie

they didnt see her do it. they dont have proof as far as they know she was down on the ground in ponyville when the factory exploded 

plus you cant compare what rd did to what discord did in season 5 and don't mistake discord is one of my favorite characters 

I can compare it, and I will compare it! Seriously, I once wrote an essay about the similarities between apples and oranges.

They are both round, for one.