Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shipping will never be a part of the show, because that's not what the show is for.

Sorry for being a killjoy.

Shipping will never be a part of the show, because that's not what the show is for.

Sorry for being a killjoy.

I get what you are saying, but I disagree. They have relationships in the show already, mostly with background characters so far, and they've been toying with the idea of relationships with the mane six (flash Sentry anyone?). If they figure out a way of introducing a romantic element that doesn't end with a Bronyacalypse I'm sure they are going to do it. Cmc would be a safe bet cause they are just kids, so it won't need to develop more than beyond a little crush or ze blushies or whatever. 

plus I wouldn't be to sure that they haven't already subtly put hints at crushes already   

791900__safe_shipping_straight_spike_swe

shot from the idw comic which is strikingly similar tooo....

spike_with_rarity_doll_by_admiral_biscui

take from that what you will 

• 5 years later...

OIP.nSgy8Ga8hMquzs8FAT5J-wHaHT?pid=Api&rSweetiebelle x button mash foreverOIP._N-MURBTJdwJynEyyWr2cgHaGt?pid=Api&w large.png

On 5/11/2015 at 1:52 PM, Buck Testa said:

I get what you are saying, but I disagree. They have relationships in the show already, mostly with background characters so far, and they've been toying with the idea of relationships with the mane six (flash Sentry anyone?). If they figure out a way of introducing a romantic element that doesn't end with a Bronyacalypse I'm sure they are going to do it. Cmc would be a safe bet cause they are just kids, so it won't need to develop more than beyond a little crush or ze blushies or whatever. 

plus I wouldn't be to sure that they haven't already subtly put hints at crushes already   

791900__safe_shipping_straight_spike_swe

shot from the idw comic which is strikingly similar tooo....

spike_with_rarity_doll_by_admiral_biscui

take from that what you will 

These two are a cute couple and I agree with you5923135-sweetie_belle_wants_to_see__by_rlatest?cb=20150413213855sweetie_belle_button_mash_by_vpxaj21-d711153aa37a3e17e0cefe7f2a88e03f0d5--pony-ae842a62db4c0ec932a2ea9652ebcae9a--buttonsLeh3kb.png1d4b158f6bbf42b5a15c22eb26b80cdc.jpga5e14e5b731de7f715836984860ff9c4.pngdd85260c013457b5969f91f16bebc66e.png