Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do most bronies think Christians hate mlp

RainbowDashie2000

Explain why you think that if your one of the bronies that think Christians hate mlp. I am a christian and I don't hate mlp! My mom doesn't even care if I am a fan of the show. To be honest most of the Christians I know don't even care about the fandom at all. So tell me why you think that.

I didn't think they did...?

To be honest, I haven't really heard that was a trend.  :blink:

Not all Christians hate mlp. It's just a couple of them talk like Westoboro Baptist Church members when talking about MLP, saying it's satanic, or it's controlled by Satan to confuse men, or other ridiculous statements. IE, only the bigoted ones because lets face it, all groups of people have that fraction of bigots who spew out stupidity. Even bronies have those kind of people. 

In regards to the OP, I think it's because Christians are stereotyped as being traditional and completely against social change. Again, that's just a fraction of Christians.

• Brohoof 1

I don't believe in this concept but i can explain why. Some People of the Christan faith Believe that women and men should act a certain way. In There eyes MLP is a show for Women/girls. When men start to watch the show they may believe it is satanic or Sinful. When one Christan is open about this thought many people will think all Christians are like that as a result they think all Christan hate them.

It is kinda like Anti-bronies. They normally become on becasue a rabid brony comes up to them and says whatever . So they result in Hating us all becasue they think we all act like that.

• Brohoof 2

Given that this thread is in the wrong section and likely to start a flame war, I'm closing it.

• Brohoof 2