Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who Is Your Favorite Sonic Character?

Venomous

Gonna have to go with E-102 Gamma due to the sacrifice he made at the end of his questline that made me cry when I was younger (I didn't want him to die  :( )

My favorite villains are probably Solaris (Mephiles the Dark) since he actually managed to kill Sonic and Dr.Robotnik/Eggman because he's so iconic.

Knuckle will probably always be my favorite sonic character, and he has an amazing theme too.

Then there's always E-102 gamma, he's probably my second favorite.

Chao are best Sonic characters.

post-26550-0-43385500-1432070187.gif

^ This is where Tirek trapped all the Chao in a bubble to prevent their cute from overwhelming him.

And if you didn't like the look of the things, you could just give them a box, pot, or bag to put on their head.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Tails is definitely my favorite, followed by Knuckles and Eggman.

I want to shoot whoever made Knuckles into the stereotypical wall of meat, though...

Chao are best Sonic characters.

attachicon.gif chao.gif

^ This is where Tirek trapped all the Chao in a bubble to prevent their cute from overwhelming him.

And if you didn't like the look of the things, you could just give them a box, pot, or bag to put on their head.

CHAO!!!

Edited by Magos Amphrose

Tails down by paws!   I also felt he was the underdog and sometimes not always

used right in some of the cartoons sadly!

• Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

Tails for the win. I think its mostly because when I was younger and played Sonic, I was fascinated with flying (still is //points at pegasus ponysona)) and Tails was literally the only one on the games who could fly.

Shadow. He's always been my favorite since I was kid. I think his character and design are pretty cool and interesting. I'm a twin, so when me and my brother were little, we would always have one of us be Sonic and the other Shadow.

For a while, I've been enamored with Knuckles and his dynamic with Sonic. His rivalry and sort of love-hate relationship with Sonic adds some friction among the ranks of the core characters, and the contrast between a serious strength-type character and an easygoing speed-type character makes for some interesting conflicts between characters with opposite views and abilities, yet on the same side. My favorite episode of Sonic X continues to be "Cracking Knuckles". I'd put Tails second for petty reasons, mainly that he's too cute for words and a boy genius.

On the SatAM side, it has to be between Bunnie Rabbot and Sally Acorn. Bunnie proved to be a badass who also happened to be a very kind, mature, and motherly type of figure as well. She had more than enough brains to complement her brawn, which makes her a sort of anti-Knuckles in the way she interacts with the others. In addition, I could see why people hate Sally, seeing as how she's extremely competent to what some would call Mary Sue levels, but I'd rather have her than a hormonal, raging preteen fangirl like Amy Rose, given that Sally could level out Sonic's extreme tendencies. As for the others, I can't stand Antoine and Rotor can be easily replaced by Tails.

In the comics, I took a liking to Honey the Cat purely because she bears a strong resemblance to one of my pony OCs in terms of personality and red color theme. Sort of similar to Rarity, I like how she intersects fashion and business, but unlike Rarity and more like my OC Vested Interest, she goes to great lengths to advertise her brand, such as entering a widely-televised fighting tournament and enjoying getting walloped by Sonic just for the fun and the exposure. I hope she gets more use going down the road.

Dr Eggman of course! He's an interesting villain to me, comic relief in some appearances and an ally or even an actual threat in others. Also despite all his failed attempts at ruling the world, he always comes back with a new plan full gusto. I think the sonic universe would be a lot more boring without him.

Plus... the mustache. Enough said.

Knuckles or Cream! Knuckles because he's awesome, cream because she's precious. Never got super into the sonic franchise, other than being obsessed with sonic adventure 2 battle for the gamecube. (which I still play, to this day!)

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Cash_In said:

Dr. Eggman hands down. Eggman always has the best writing and manages to steal the show every time.

He also makes the biggest announcements owo

I love Tails the most! Cream is also a very close second so it fluctuates~

• Brohoof 1