Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who Is Your Favorite Sonic Character?

Venomous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Princess Sally. 

See the source image

She was the strongest character in both the comics and TV show. A strong and prominent female role model at a time when that was only just starting to get en vogue. You genuinely bought her relationships with the other cast members as well as her being a wise and intelligent ruler. It's a shame what happened to her and the rest of the Archie cast. 

Also for moments like this.

See the source image

• Brohoof 4

On 2015-05-12 at 11:22 AM, The Wife of Hawks said:

Who is your favorite character from the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise?

Does the chili dog count? :dash:

If not, I'll say Princess Sally Acorn.  

---

Edit after I originally posted Sally Acorn: @Denim&Venöm YEAH! ^_^

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

On 2022-01-28 at 12:01 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Does the chili dog count? :dash:

If not, I'll say Princess Sally Acorn.  

---

Edit after I originally posted Sally Acorn: @Denim&Venöm YEAH! ^_^

The Chili Dog is one of the most iconic Sonic characters. 

• Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...

Recently watched sonic 2 movie and I don’t want to sound dramatic but seeing Tails, my utmost favorite and childhood character on a live movie almost bought me to tears.  It’s like saying hello to an old friend. He’s definitely my favorite and always will be. It really bought me back the time when I first played the original sonic classic  and the time of the first sonic animated movie (1996)  I knew Tails is gonna be my favorite. He’s just so adorable and the most level headed character ever. I’m glad that the live movie did not butcher his character like it did to Sonic and Knuckles.

I remembered going to my cousin's house and his friends were there. We were playing Sonic Riders and I chose Tails as my character. They were saying Tails sucks but I didn't care because I just want to play my favorite. Funny thing is, I end up beating them :ButtercupLaugh:.  There's another time when Mcdonald were selling this Sonic mini games and we would searched almost every Mcdonald's just to find Tails. I was about to lose hope. Until when I came out from school my dad bought me a happy meal and I opened and it was like finding a gold relics. It was Tails! He actually searched for Tails all this time while I was at school and I wont forget that. ahhh good times good times. 

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as i have been in love with Rouge since I was literally 12 years old, its a pretty easy choice, I can't live without her in my life.. lol

• Brohoof 1

For the longest time Knuckles has been my favorite and as it's stands he's still holding that strong, but recently I've also been finding myself growing more fond of characters like Tails, Amy and even Silver thanks mainly to some strong appearances in both the comics and some of the side stuff like Sonic Boom

Speaking of which, Boom's Eggman is incredible

• Brohoof 4

Fang the Sniper! Who else?

Fang_the_sniper.jpg

Along with him I adore Blaze the Cat. As far as the mainline characters go; she's a fuckin BEAST!

Blaze.JPG

My #3 is this lovey lady; Wave~

WaveIDW.jpg

Edited by Ashen Pathfinder-Geo
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
On 2022-09-10 at 3:32 AM, Megas said:

For the longest time Knuckles has been my favorite and as it's stands he's still holding that strong, but recently I've also been finding myself growing more fond of characters like Tails, Amy and even Silver thanks mainly to some strong appearances in both the comics and some of the side stuff like Sonic Boom

Speaking of which, Boom's Eggman is incredible

Boom's Eggman has a really cool design too. My favorite modern Eggman look!

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-21 at 3:28 AM, Shadowmoth2011 said:

I love all of the Deadly Six. But especially Zeena and Zor. I know, not the most well-liked characters in Sonic history but THEY'RE ADORABLE LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY? :(

I actually really liked the deadly six. I thought they were pretty good villains. Overall I really enjoyed Sonic Lost World.

• Brohoof 1