Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your friend was bitten by a zombie, what would you do?

Sugar Pea

(edited)

Tell him to turn around and shoot him in the head from behind at point blank range with the most powerful gun I have got.

But before that, I would spend some time talking with him or try to cut off the area where he was bitten if that works.

Edited by The Awesome One

Tell them where people I don't like live, send them there, and then run away laughing maniacally until the hordes which will inevitably be lead by the aforementioned people I don't like come to eat me.

• Brohoof 2

I'd let him bite me and we'd be zombies together! Yay!  :D

748258-bigthumbnail.jpg

I'd try to sever what ever part of their body was bitten... however knowing that would not be a solution as there are many places on the body which you could not do that. 

In the worst case scenario, I guess try to spend time with that person until the infection started to become prevalent then I'd have to take desperate measures. 

• 6 months later...

I'd bite the zombie to teach him a lesson D:

Or, realistically, I'd say some final words to my friend before they're fully changed... wouldn't do much, but hopefully it'd make their final moments just a little less scary :c

1. Find the bitten area

2. Knock out your friend

3. Get a machete

4. Let's amputate that bad boy XD

If your asociate starts to show zombie characteristics, you might as well stab 'em, sorry.

I can't really kill him firstly, because he is my friend... But when he transform to a zombie, i need to kill him with an MLG 360 noscope minigun hell yeah

with a shotgun or a machete.

Depends on which friend it is, doesn't it?  :P

Well I'd probably do my best to give them a quick and painless death. A lot of people think shooting in the head is the correct way to end someone, but in reality, it's the back of the neck you need to target. A bladed weapon works best, since it'll ensure destruction of the brainstem. I'd wait until they were asleep, and then end them.

Or just chicken out and run off. (Dangit, why is there no Scootaloo emote?!)

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as I'm the friend with mobility issues I'll more than likely be the one bitten.  So to turn it around I'd hide the bite mark and hang out with my worse enemy for a while.  Cus I'm just sweet and lovable that way.

• Brohoof 1

I'd drop a salt lick on their head. They were a jerk to me.

No, but I honestly think I'd wait by their side until they pass out and "die". As soon as they lost consciousness and went cold, I'd probably run. Basically, I'd stay with them and book it until they became a zombie. I don't think I can kill someone, let alone a friend.

First you gotta shoot the zombie of course :P Otherwise it'll bite you next :huh:

As for my friend, I would quarantine them so they're safe from, and from causing, any further harm..
From there I would never forget where they were left, and attempt to research and find a cure..

Until a cure is found, I'm afraid my friend will remain a zombie.. or pre-zombie until said cure is found..

I would never leave my friend alone for too long.. and would socialize with him often, even if they don't respond..

Zombie as they may be, he/she was my friend.. and they still are..

Edited by AURAequine

Step 1) I'd wait for him to turn, so that his blood becomes thoroughly saturated with the virus, then kill him and take as many vials of blood as I can.

Step 2) Take several hollow point bullets and coat them with blood, making sure to get a decent amount inside the hollow point.

Step 3) Use newly acquired bio-weapon responsibly and only when absolutely necessary. For example, taking out a tribe of cannibals or a hostile military installation who's sole purpose is to kill everything and every one.

I've discussed this very topic with my friends. They all consent to this idea.

Edited by Twiggy

In most fiction, Zombie bites are a one-way-ticket to continued existence as a Zombie. So following this logic, i'll mercifully kill my friend - better in my hand than leaving them to their fate. 

Of course if help can be given i'll be the first to offer it.

• 2 weeks later...