Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your friend was bitten by a zombie, what would you do?

Sugar Pea

I would stay calm about the situation and try and help my friend in any way I can by trying to find a cure for the infection.

But if it's too late, I would do the honors and kill them before they have a chance to turn into one of the undead.

It depends on the overall situation.

If there was a cure:

I'd stop at nothing to get the cure, simple.

If there was no cure:

A: If there were other people who needed me, then I would spend every waking moment with my infected friend until he turned. I would be the one to put him down after he did so.

B: If there was nobody else that needed me Id die with my infected friend, simple.

Depends how fast they'd turn. If they turned instantly, I'd smash their head in. If they begin to turn later, I'll wait with them until they start to turn, then smash their head in.

If there's no cure then i'd have to do the ethical thing and put him or her down to avoid an outbreak. If there is a cure i'd do just about anything to get it.

Tie him up, see if he turns, and if he doesn't, protect him because his immunity could be the last hope for humanity. If he turns, I'll shoot him no problem. This is the problem I have with the whole, kill him before he turns mentality: someone might have an immunity, but if they do, they'll just be killed for no reason, denying everyone that important information. Someone somewhere will have a lab and the equipment necessary to create a cure (doomsday preppers).

It's like asking if they had a "Zombie Will" or something like that. Interesting!~

Well, of course if there was no cure, I would have to put them out of their misery, but I would have to ask how would they want to go: Is there a certain way of dying they prefer? A certain weapon? If so, what would it be? Certain sword by a company, design, shape?

Would you like me to slice you with a replica sword from the Bleach anime or perhaps be dressed up as Akame from Akame Ga Kill and try to eliminate you with one strike?

Perhaps a certain gun and bullet? Would you like me to see if I can construct a Gunblade specifically for the moment of executing you if you turn into a zombie?

If you prefer to be hit by a car, what brand and in what style shall I run you over? Would you like the absolute humiliation of being hit by a Prius, or shall I do a stunt defying whip of my 2016 Mustang as it spins, hits you, and let down my window revealing me wearing my visor shades?

I will exercise every little detail of how you would like me to free you of your zombie life...because I love you!~ 

Assuming there was no cure....

I would bring him home, sit him down and console him, chatting and reminiscing with him for the last of his sane time. I would go prepare a cup of tea, maybe his favourite food...

Then I would look for the knives

• 4 years later...

Kill the zombie with raging anger and then stay by my friend’s side until they eventually turn. I know I’d have to kill them but I’d wait until they turned and even then I’d probably be bawling my eyes out. I’d use a gun too. Make it quick. Damn that was dark.....I think I watch too much Walking Dead. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

I'd get back to ya when I get a friend

But honestly I'll put them out of their misery straight away, with a quick blast of an energy weapon (which may not exist now but will in the future).

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...