Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your friend was bitten by a zombie, what would you do?

Sugar Pea

(edited)
29 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Have then in a cage or somewhere contained and feed them regularly until a cure is found :wacko: 

100% this.

In a zombie apocalypse scenario, either I die in the first five minutes, or I have the resources to go full mad scientist Twilight on curing the plague. There is nothing in between.

Edited by Ixrec
  • Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

In zombie movies I've never understood why nobody ever thinks quick enough to chop the bitten person's arm off. Sure it's dangerous but they might make it.

Yes agree I would do the same.

but what if their face was bitten? :umad:

Depends on the type of zombification. I may keep them alive and use them as experimentation. using them as a means to potentially make a cure for the illness for the living and dead? Or maybe i would see if i could at least bring forth their conscious thought so they can control their now undead body. Truly depends, though if i have no means, or connections to do such things i'd just purge them from existence. As i would sure they would appreciate it. i can only really move around with one of them. So i really can't say i would save them all, and yah :P many things to ponder on it.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2020-07-07 at 11:51 PM, Fluttershutter said:

In zombie movies I've never understood why nobody ever thinks quick enough to chop the bitten person's arm off. Sure it's dangerous but they might make it.

They did try this in World War Z and it worked. But you’d have to act fast.

Personally I think a zombie would make a nice guard dog; you’d have someone (something) guarding your house and they don’t bark all night. They might want to bite the mailman, but that goes with the territory.