Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you see yourself moving to?

Moved to Elsewhere

I have 3.

1. The Smokies. I have been to the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area many times. I love going there.
  2. Not anywhere in particular, but perhaps further north. Perhaps Pennsylvania or Maryland.
  3. Again, not anywhere in particular, but somewhere out west. California might be good, but it might depend on the area.

Out of the Bible Belt would be preferred.

I would like to live somewhere mountainous. It's already ideal in much of my home state of Colorado, but I wouldn't mind living in Wyoming, Montana, or the western provinces of Canada. I don't exactly want to leave my family behind, but who knows what the future has in store once I'm done with my education?

• Brohoof 1

In the states, I'd like some mountain areas. Pigeon Forge Tennessee seems like my kind of place. Abroad, not sure. Maybe somewhere in Canada 

27 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

I have 3.

1. The Smokies. I have been to the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area many times. I love going there.
  2. Not anywhere in particular, but perhaps further north. Perhaps Pennsylvania or Maryland.
  3. Again, not anywhere in particular, but somewhere out west. California might be good, but it might depend on the area.

Out of the Bible Belt would be preferred.

HEY, I WENT TO THE SMOKIES A MONTH AGO :yay:. Yeah, that place is the shit, it's on my list of secondary home, or death bed :squee:. It helps that I love mountains 

On 5/15/2015 at 1:53 PM, MLG4Ever said:

Vancouver,BC,Canada probably because most Acting stuff is there

Ponies included :dash:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

WEST COAST. If I could ever dream to afford it. Not going to happen. Out of the country though... Canada, southern Argentina, whatever European countries I would actually be able to get into, pretty much anywhere reasonably temperate and preferably somewhere with good communication and transportation access yet quiet and away from conflict. New Zealand sounds phenomenal but I hear the cost of living there has skyrocketed. An isolated south Atlantic island or two sounds great, but communications and travel access would be really bad I'd assume. Would be up for a lot of places... I'd love to see the world.

Someone mentioned the Smokies area in TN... that'd definitely be my pick if I had to stay within 10 hours of home. I love that area even though it's still in the super conservative part of the country. Wears Valley or Townsend would be my pick, slightly quieter but beautiful and still close to the activities in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville and very close to GSMNP. Not a place with cheap land and housing anymore though.

Huntsville is the only place I would actually want to be in my own state. The rest of it while beautiful in places is pretty terrible in every other aspect.

When i´m done in the Wastelands i´m thinking of settle down in Ponyville, or highest dream Canterlot. Tempest_happy.JPG.d9b735d9556f0c045e1d45a6ca9e50df.JPG

Just kidding, I want to live where I live today, in the wildest nature of northern Europe... I ain´t moving anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

Anywhere that's out of this part of the United States, because the southeast is quite frankly pretty terrible. But here's some ideas I've had:

• Back home, to Washington State (west of the Cascades). Weather is consistent (a lot of rain, but doesn't bother me too much), and I found outdoors up there to be beautiful. In fact, up there there were times I used to go outside into the forest next to our property to calm down. Politics there is also quite agreeable in general.
  • May be very different from my last choice, but I've actually thought about Hawaii. Climate there is fairly mild, and the place in general seems so serene (well other than that false alarm on that missile a month ago :lol:).
  • Abroad, I've had thoughts about Norway and the Netherlands. I would say Canada, but the only part I'd want to live in has absolutely insane prices for housing. I wouldn't imagine it would be the cheapest over there either,. but I could probably find a nice little house a few miles off the beaten track if I wanted to.

Of course, I would move to places like that if I could afford it. I have no money whatsoever, I'm almost literally bankrupt.

• Brohoof 1

Spiraling upwards, although this movement is like the swinging of a pendulum. I'm right in the middle of this constant, between simultaneous past and future.

From this constant that represents our present, there is no place I can think of where I don't find myself already.

This detracts from the notion of physical movement, besides, If I were to travel I'd only need to close my eyes.

This is the issue with being far too complacent to lift finger about my own life.

• Brohoof 1

I've moved about between Canada, England, and throughout both countries long enough to know that I have no intension of moving again unless there was no other choice.

I don't plan on leaving the state of Minnesota anytime soon. Sure the winters suck, but my whole family is here and I'd hate to live so far away from them. If I did ever move out of state, I would probably consider Hot Springs, Arkansas. My family went there for a fun road-trip a few years ago, it is a really cool city, not to mention it's a lot warmer down there than it is up here! :D  

I don't have many clear ideas about my future, but one thing's for sure: I wanna move out!

Sure, Italy is great under many perspectives, but not the economical and political ones...I'd really like to move to the southern US. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, maybe I'll figure it out in a couple of years, but this sure sounds like an adventure! All right, it might be a stereotype, but Applejack  represents the girl I'd really like to be with, that's another reason I'd like to move out for: those types of girls are not here, unfortunately. Explained the political/sentimental reasons, I really like the atmosphere there!:P

I'm hoping to move to either Toronto, Melbourne or Sydney in the future. I'm waiting until I have my degree and have worked full-time for at least 2 years before leaving so that I can actually afford it and so that I'm not completely screwed without industry experience! That way I'll hopefully be 23-25 when I plan on leaving.

Scotland's an alright place admittedly, but the political and social climates of this place are a total mess. I've been stuck here near enough my entire life, and I want to get out here and see the world while I still can! :orly:

A shed in the backyard. Currently I live at the bar because my roommate's dog requires constant attention all day and I can't get any work done. Also keeps me up at night. Been going on for a year and I'm out of ideas. About ready to let him have the house.

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

I could see myself moving to Los Angeles, California. I've visited there a couple times to visit my sister. She's been wanting my mom and I to move there for a little while now. While I like living in New Jersey, it isn't a bad idea to keep California in mind. I might take up my sister's offer sometime in the future. 

• 1 year later...

At this point I don’t know. All I know is I’m moving sometime within the next 2 years and it’ll be within the country. But definitely NOT to a big city. :scoots: