Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you see yourself moving to?

Moved to Elsewhere

So if you were to move somewhere else in the world, where would you move to?

For me, California. Specifically, southern California,. Chicago is cool and all, but That area seems to get all the cool stuff like E3 and Comic Con, plus the atmosphere looks nice outside the light pollution. I went there once, it was kind of polluted there.

If it's out of the country, I guess England. There seems to be a lot of great sites there plus I wouldn't have to worry about the language barrier.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

this is a deal I made with my friend.... if I become popular (like at least 10k subs) on YouTube I will be heading to Florida in hopes of finding someone.... and if I'm still under the radar like I'am now I will follow him to Illinois and give up YouTubing..... the deadline is when I move out of my parents house

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

No where. I will stay with my country no matter how bad things are because it is my country. I could easily get citizenship to the US but I would never be an American and I feel like I would not fit in.

• Brohoof 1

I want to move up north, either close by like Northern California, or the northern US, maybe in a smaller town

Honestly, even considering recent events, I'd still love to try Baltimore, and if not there, maybe around Boston.

Within the US, somewhere warm, like the Southwest or the Southeast. Outside of the US, I want a country that's politically and economically stable and in a decent climate, specifically Canada (BC or Windsor area to be close to the US) or Germany. Being from New York, there are things to love about it and things to hate about it. If I was stuck here, I wouldn't mind it if I was able to support myself to the point of having a move as an option.

Anywhere but this dead end town. This place is like a spider web. You get stuck here and you'll have one hell of a time getting out. I've lived here my whole life and now I'm finding it nigh impossible to get anywhere. I don't make enough money for a car but I need a car to get any job that isn't fast food or gas station attendant. I need to go back to school except I can't afford to go on my own and financial aid is all but impossible because I dropped out of college when I was a teenager and have to pay for it myself. My family is either poor as shit or doesn't care to help. This town is covered in debt, easy jobs that are hard to find because you could be competing against 200+ applicants literally everywhere you go. Dead. End. Town.

• Brohoof 1

Certainly somewhere up Northeast, like Vermont or Maine. Where the climate is cooler and less prone to severe thunderstorms and tornadoes.

I'd really hate to be so distant from home. Wish I could take my family, friends, and size of town with me. But otherwise, there is nothing desirable about where I live.

• Brohoof 1

I see myself moving somehwere cold

Then come over here to Iceland, the name speaks for itself  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Adding on to what I said, there would also be places where I would not want to live but would only go for a vacation.

Florida: I've always wanted to go to this state growing up mostly because it felt like I was the only kid at my school that didn't go there. There are great tourist spots like Disneyland and Universal. But I wouldn't live there. The population is more suited for people who are retiring, hence all the old people who live there, and that's like hurricane central. If there's one natural disaster I would not want to be in the most, it's hurricanes. 

New York: Great sites to see but the city looks too crowded and big for my liking.

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm moving to Southern California soon, so that's where I'll be for awhile. I might stay in the same area once I move out of my parent's house.

Probably a small town where I can relax in.

But if I really want to make it big in the entertainment medium (video games/computer animation) then I will have to move to some place like New York City

I’m thinking Canada maybe:

Or if I stay in the UK, maybe London

My sister moved to Brixton, and I’m thinking it would be great if I could make something of myself and start a fresh in a new place like that.