Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you see yourself moving to?

Moved to Elsewhere

I'm hoping to either get to US or Netherlands, 

On 2018-02-26 at 2:02 PM, Prometheus said:

Scotland's an alright place admittedly, but the political and social climates of this place are a total mess. I've been stuck here near enough my entire life, and I want to get out here and see the world while I still can! :orly:

yeah, honestly the main reason i'm trying to leave the country is for opourtunity and the current political and social situation

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I always planned on moving to the United States of America you know the eagles flying and etc, etc. Yet eh I gave up on America, the juice ain't worth the squeeze bro. America is the golden standard of living but unless you already live in America or have an American wife moving there seems to be unnecessarily complicated and expensive. I'm not saying I could not make it work... Just saying that the place I've decided on literally wants me to move there oh Canada! Oh Canada! I literally could move there tomorrow without so much as any trouble really. I mean yeah it is by no means America but like who cares really it is close enough to America to make it seem like you live in America. It is important to note that I live in Iceland, Iceland-Canada relations are pretty good as such someone from Iceland can easily move to Canada and vice versa a Canadian can easily move to Iceland. In fact I've known couple of Canadians. 

While America may be the greatest country in the world, it also happens to be one of the hardest to migrate to. I mean it should be technically easier for me, since educated and a small country gives you priority. Though the process does seem somewhat daunting compared to how easy moving to Canada is. I don't like the name Canada should be named Vinland as my ancestors named it. Though yeah Vinland Vancouver or nearby somewhere in British Columbia that's for sure. I would like living in Iceland but being a car enthusiast in Iceland is hard and they treat you almost as if you were a criminal if you like cars here haha.