Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever made an idiot of yourself?

Tom Snyder

Many, many times. Mostly when i try to survive through school after staying up all night... Aswell as the night/day before. Made a fool of myself so many times that i kinda gotten used to it  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Haha, oh boy, you are talking to the QUEEN of clumbsy. I got one for you.

Okay, so it was raining pretty hard outside, and there was some tornadic weather as well. Being afrid of tornadoes and expecting the worse, I was in trembles. So, when it came to my stop, not only was I too shaky to walk down the stairs of the bus, but the steps were as slick as an eel covered in algae. So I slipped, hit my back and my butt so hard, I ached and bruised for a good week or two. And sprung my hand, mom thought I broke something.

My friend rides the bus with me, but she didn't see it happen. All she told me was she heard a : BOOM BOOM BOOM SPLAT.

I fell down the bus steps three more times that year. All rainy days.

• Brohoof 2

I just remebered two other stories in which I looked like an idiot.

The Swarm of Kids

My class was pretty weird in elementary/middle school as a whole (town was small so it went k-8).

One of the more memorable things was one of my friend's little brother. This kid was like the mob boss of little kids, his entire class would do anything he told them to and he always looked pissed.

Anyways, one day during recess me and some other people are chilling under a tree when all of the sudden him and 20 other kids walk up to us and he yells "GET THEM!". All of these kids start charging towards us and we bolt for it.

My first friend got lucky and managed to avoid them by using the slide to his advantage.

The other friend, who was the older brother of the mob boss tried to tell his brother to stop chasing us but instead of that working out he got swarmed by the kids.

I ran away from these kids for like 15 minutes until they finally got to me and the same happened to me. Now, it may seem laughable but when you got 20 kids attacking you it is nearly impossible to fight back, especially with the teachers around. After getting swarmed they completely went ham on me punching and kicking me. After a teacher finally intervened the mob boss gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen and ran off. None of them got in trouble and one even stole my pen.

This is only the tip of the iceberg of weird stuff that happened at this school too.

Obama Panic

For some reason back in 2008 my group of friends hated Obama and thought he would ruin America, we thought he was Osama Bin Ladin in disguise and we thought John McCain was our only hope. I honestly couldn't tell you what was wrong with us. Keep in mind that this was during elementary school.

So during recess one day we decide to pretend how Obama will be defeated and for some reason I remember it clearly. I ended up being the guy to play the role of John McCain.

So it started with me giving a speech about how I just became president when out of nowhere Obama comes in and attacks me and says that he and the terrorists will take over the country. Then we ended up chasing each other a bit with general stupidity going on the whole time such as Obama saying stuff like "Muhaha! You will never stop me!" and me saying "You'll never get away with this!"

Fast forward a bit I end up being cornered so I pull out a finger gun and shoot Obama, saving the day. After that for some reason the area was going to blow up so I had to run and jump for the helicopter(the monkey bars) and escape. After managing to do so I then yell "America has been saved!"

Like I said, don't ask me what was wrong with us because I don't know.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, way too many times to recall.  But here's one story at least.  A few years ago I was having a date over to watch a movie, it was about an hour before she was supposed to arrive, and the television wouldn't turn on.  I panicked and called the landlord, explained that the wall outlet was dead, and he sent a handyman over to replace it.  As he was installing the new one, I asked him what that switch on the wall did, the one I could never figure out, and he said it controlled power to the outlet he was replacing.  It was currently in the "off" position.  To spare me some embarrassment, he told me he would tell the landlord it was a defective outlet after all.

• Brohoof 2

Too many times to count and there has been many a time I know for sure. It would be hard to recall on each one but maybe I can remember a specific time and I'll post my experience here. My mind is rather blank at the moment :P.

• Brohoof 2

I've done some dorky things, like putting a still full soda can upside down in my trouser pocket. 

It became a rather interesting social studies class that day, lol.  :yay:

(edited)

No never im just too boss

Dammit I jinxed myself.

I was playing a street fighter tournament at my friends church.

When I won (of course) I kicked something (something hard) and said some words

That if I typed I would have to wash my phone. The pastor was right behind me.

I have never been stared down so hard in my life.

Edited by Mars orbit
  • Brohoof 1

I have to ask you something OP, who has NOT made an idiot of themselves at one point in their life? I mean, is this even something to ask, everyone gets clumsy, tries to do something they can not handle and make a fool of themselves. It is a very human thing to do really.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I sure have. -- And looking back, all I can do is laugh! :P This is just one:

Me and my mom were shopping at Wal-mart and after awhile we decided to take a bathroom break; so we stopped by Wal-mart's restroom. Once inside, I immediately noticed that there was a smell...Not a good smell, but I didn't mentioned it. So, we went into our respective stalls and it was quiet -- I assumed no one was there but the two of us. And I playfully said something along the lines of, "Somebody blew up the bathroom." My mom went on the defensive saying that the employees probably did clean up yet. But I insisted that it stunk.

Well, after that short discussion through the stalls, a toilet flushes; and it wasn't me or my mom's :P I was absolutely horrified, there was a lady in a stall next to me and I didn't even know it! And by the shoes, it was an older lady. By then my mom was already washing her hands and I made quick to get out of the stall. My mom was snickering as I washed my hands with fervor to leave before the lady opened her stall. Turned out my mom knew that the lady was in the stalls, so when I said that the bathroom smelled she tried to sanitize what I said (but to no avail) .To finish, we got out before an awkward transaction occurred, but still, it was so embarrassing. :P

Edited by RainbowJaxs16
  • Brohoof 1

I remember in 8th grade I had a crush on a guy. 

I wore makeup for the first timw to try and impress him and I looked ridiculous.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Talking to my middle school crush was the most hardest thing to do and it sucked pretty bad

My crush: X, what is the answer to the next problem

Me: Well I dunno but I don't know but how are you and what's up and howdy. What do you do outside school? I um do nothing but i don't know holy crap omigod I don't know what's your name do you know who I am and my name? how are you doing i'm doing fine but how are yooou?*giggles uncontrolably* :wub:

My crush: Why are you acting like this :okiedokielokie:

Me: I uh I uh I uh hiya biya mya. I like you a lot and your so cute and um um um um um *giggles some more* I like you more than a friiiieeend.

My crush: I don't like you that way

Me: :angry: CHEATER YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JERK AND YOU SHALL GO TO HEEEL

Teacher: X, the principal would like to see you.

Me: :blush:

Edited by IAmFluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

So.

Many.

Times.

It's like I've got multipersonality

For one second I become the wisest living creature on the earth giving advice and telling a philosphical theory then one of my friend acts like an idiot telling nonsense **** and makes me mad so I become so confusef whether I should beat the crap out of him or just say gtho but because of the fact that I didn't want to break his heart I join his nonsense conversation and look like a fool in front of half of theclass

• Brohoof 1

Everybody has.  Everybody.

Except me.

Yes, me too.  One time when I worked at a grocery store I was stocking the beer case and I knocked over several bottles of wine that shattered everywhere,

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Have I ever! :mellow:   Here is one example... My sister's friend asked me if I wanted to be part of his fantasy football team.  I said yes, and was pretty excited.  I have never been very involved in sports much, by the way, but have always wanted to be, so I was somewhat excited.  It wasn't until a couple weeks later that I made a comment whilst with my family.  The comment was something like, "I'm excited to play fantasy football!  I have always wanted to play more football/sports."  It was all downhill from there!  You could have painted a beautiful sunset with the hues going on in my cheeks that day.  It was horrible! :okiedokielokie:  The worst part is that this happened not two months ago.  I'm almost 22 yo...  Embarrassed does not begin to describe it... 

Edited by midnightlegacy
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, countless times.  Many of which I can look back and laugh about, so they aren't that bad...

However, there's two times I can recall in recent memory where I can't easily shrug them off.

Once in college.  Partied, blacked out.  Woke up with some strange girl sleeping between my legs... and my pants nowhere to be found.  I never could find those pants, so to add insult to injury of being hungover and missing the last 12 hours of my life, I had to cross campus in the dead of an Alaskan winter to my dorm wearing my shirt wrapped around my waist as a makeshift kilt and shoes.

The other time... I thought I was in love with this gal, but found out she was just using me as a walking wallet and a roof over her head.  Still hurts to think about her.  So, yeah, super big idiot for giving my heart to her.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, countless times.  Many of which I can look back and laugh about, so they aren't that bad...

However, there's two times I can recall in recent memory where I can't easily shrug them off.

Once in college.  Partied, blacked out.  Woke up with some strange girl sleeping between my legs... and my pants nowhere to be found.  I never could find those pants, so to add insult to injury of being hungover and missing the last 12 hours of my life, I had to cross campus in the dead of an Alaskan winter to my dorm wearing my shirt wrapped around my waist as a makeshift kilt and shoes.

The other time... I thought I was in love with this gal, but found out she was just using me as a walking wallet and a roof over her head.  Still hurts to think about her.  So, yeah, super big idiot for giving my heart to her.

Wow, i feel bad for ya there... 

Wow, i feel bad for ya there... 

Appreciate the sympathy, but it isn't needed.  College was 9 years ago, and my second mistake I shared was 3 years ago.  I've gotten over them for the most part.  The thing that I hate the most is that men are expected to be emotional rocks and not talk about things like this.  So, for about two years I've was dealing with my mixed bag of emotions over her without having anyone to confide in.

Doing better now, but it's a slow road to undo 30 years of emotional barriers, compartmentalization, and not relying on support from others.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...