Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Online [OOC]

Shift

@@Little Red,

Yeah, I thought doing it without levels would be less complicated, like you get stronger as you go on at whatever pace you like, but whatever the others want. 

@@Little Red,

Yeah, I thought doing it without levels would be less complicated, like you get stronger as you go on at whatever pace you like, but whatever the others want. 

Yeah, I think I like that. That sounds good.

@@Little Red,

Alright, it's official, complicated level system is no go since you two don't like it! ...thankfully, I wasn't big on that either. Too complicated for me too.

@@Little Red,

Alright, it's official, complicated level system is no go since you two don't like it! ...thankfully, I wasn't big on that either. Too complicated for me too.

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING.

Oh, by the way, can you add me to the character list? Or must I make a profile first?

• Brohoof 2

@,

You can still join, even if there's going to be a lot of people. And yes, a lightning-infused katana is a great main weapon. You can use anything RPG-like and enchanted katanas are certainly RPG material. 

(edited)

Name:

Arcing Storm

Male

Species:

Pegasus

Main Weapon:

Lightning-infused Katana: Three foot long blade, which is infused with the lightning element. The blade will shock, and kill, when the element is 'turned on' by Storm. The handle is black and only one foot long.

Other Equipment:

Goggles worn while flying, agility enhancing potion (which will make the user speed up when is drunk, will wear off after half an hour), smoke bombs for escaping from battles or distractions.

Link to Character Profile:

In the name or here.

Other Info:

N/A

Edited by Arcing Storm

(edited)

@ Swift

Swift, is it ok for my chara to have a crafting shop ran by an NPC. They would be one of those business NPCs. The ones specifically designed to run and maintain a shop for the player. This was so she can gather and craft while out gaining advancements towards the goal of completing the game. She devotes 50% of her time to crafting items and the rest to gain power and experience. As well as social interaction, abeit on a shy level. She normally solos.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@ Swift

Swift, is it ok for my chara to have a crafting shop ran by an NPC. They would be one of those business NPCs. The ones specifically designed to run and maintain a shop for the player. This was so she can gather and craft while out gaining advancements towards the goal of completing the game. She devotes 50% of her time to crafting items and the rest to gain power and experience. As well as social interaction, abeit on a shy level. She normally solos.

npc controlled shop = steady stream of cash

@,

Eh, that's true. As long as it's not a super popular, go to this shop now they have the best weapons but an alright shop, Midnight can get it. Though in order to balance it out, I'd suggest that Lunara would be more weak in battle than usual.

She isn't able to handle the direct front lines alone. Also she only opened the shop recently. Her crafting skills are part of her combat skills. She made the weapons she uses. She is a craft kight. If yall have heard of the game swordcraft story, then you know what she is.

But cause she only recently opened the shop it isn't very popular. She has been grinding non stop to get her skills to where she could gather her materials in relative peace. She will also be gaining less combat experience now that the shop is open. She only would have a few small requests from those who are just testing her shop.

She helps the frontline fighters by teaming up. She can only farm the lower power areas because of her crafting skill. She is also a decent cook. No where near max skill level but i would say she has more crafting skill then cooking skill. The shop was a means to fund her excursions into the non safe zones.

@@LyraBae,

Well, yes, but we have quite a lot of people already. I honestly didn't expect so many people interested. If a few people get inactive, I'll probably let you in. 

(edited)

@Shift hey I know this is pretty unprofessional of me.... but would you mind if I used a different version of my OC.... The Adventurer to be exact.... I feel having a mage in the group would be more of a benefit.... plus he is more friendly.... I can go back and alter all my original posts....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Hey guys, I was doing a little mini-RP thing with Peyton and I decided to change Red's age. She's too mature to be 13, so I've decided to change it to 17 (human years). It makes more sense, anyway-- a 13 year old being as strong as I want Red to be doesn't make sense.

Just wanted to let Shift know. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Little Red

I am sorry to say this Little Red but the conversation about the Pegacorn thing is a conversation between only Lunara and Equinox. The request to come with is also only currently between the two. They moved away from the group. If you followed she wouldn't have said anything until it was only just the two of them.

You hearing their conversation would not be logical. I did say she moved to the other side of the bar/Tavern to talk more privately with Equinox.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@@Little Red

Alrighty, Red, change noted. 

@@LyraBae,

Yeah, sure thing. If your OC looks good the second there's a spot open you're in.

@@Snowflake Frostflame,  

If you really want, you can do so. Just edit your posts so they still fit but are more altered for a mage. It's totally cool.