Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Online [OOC]

Shift

@@Little Red

I am sorry to say this Little Red but the conversation about the Pegacorn thing is a conversation between only Lunara and Equinox. The request to come with is also only currently between the two. They moved away from the group. If you followed she wouldn't have said anything until it was only just the two of them.

You hearing their conversation would not be logical. I did say she moved to the other side of the bar/Tavern to talk more privately with Equinox.

Ahh! Sorry! Will edit that part. Will also edit things with Snowflake.

Thanks for letting me know. :)

Hey, anyone know how to delete a post..? XD

Hey, anyone know how to delete a post..? XD

for what ever reason its not possible to delete a post..... unless your a mod or staff.... that or I haven't figured it out either

(edited)

Well I was planing on having it as a sign that she considers the one who calls her that Nickname a friend. But guess i will have to think of something else.

I will let it go. She would have to consider the guild her friends anyways. Btw, what do you think of the proposed guild name?

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@@Midnight_Aurora@@Little Red,

Thank you, didn't want any trouble to happen on the first RP I had in months. Honestly, thanks for understanding!

....though, Red, if you could be a bit more careful when using parts of other character's conversations in your own posts, that would be great. I know it was probably an honest mistake, but just so we can avoid misunderstandings in the future.

Little red, how did you figure out Lunara's nickname. She whispered it to only Equinox. She had also already said she will tell the others her nickname when she consideres them her friends.

Ah, no! I'm so sorry... I thought you said that to all of us, too XD I will edit!

@@Midnight_Aurora@@Little Red,

Thank you, didn't want any trouble to happen on the first RP I had in months. Honestly, thanks for understanding!

....though, Red, if you could be a bit more careful when using parts of other character's conversations in your own posts, that would be great. I know it was probably an honest mistake, but just so we can avoid misunderstandings in the future.

No, I can edit... I'm sorry, yesterday was the first time I have roleplayed in over 3 years... I'm pretty nooby. D:

Don't Little red, it is fine. She opened up to yall so leave it be. Sorry but Shift worked it out with me.

Okay... I'm sorry, you must be frustrated with me... :( Thanks for being patient...

@@LyraBae,

Alright. You know what, you're in, you seem like you'd be a good fit. Just fill out the sheet from the OP and you can start rping.