Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2015 Summer Plans?

Gone Airbourne

The semester is over so school for me until fall but I still have my eyes on the prize for that though. Registration for fall classes actually starts May 26th believe it or not and I have an appointment to see a counselor not long after said date. I still have to go to work though and solve this long standing problem at work where I have been scheduled for these closing shifts these last few months or so that have put me in serious danger with how hard they are on my bad knee. I have been on vacation this week from work because it was finals week for me and plan on taking my last vacation week sometime either in June or August.

i am a volunteer in a psychology research lab this summer, and im also taking two summer courses (might end up taking three). im also going to be shopping a lot  :ooh:

Working two jobs as a Lifeguard and for my dad. Try to chill with friends whenever i get the free time, and super excited to go car shopping with my dad, as he's going to buy me a new car. It'll most likely look something like this! Only it'll be black and have a rear spoiler. 2.0 Liter EcoBoost (Turbocharged in Ford language) Engine putting out 240 hp and 270 lb ft. of torque! You can bet I'll be speeding everywhere without getting caught by the cops

27zgpe9.jpg

I've been slowly ordering the pieces for my pc, so I'll probably be building my pc over the summer.  Scratch that off my new year's resolutions  :squee:.

Well I will be graduating from High School. And I have to take a few tests for college before joining.

I'll also have more time to work on YouTube Poops even though I'm quite new. I have an MLP YTP I'm working on titled Twilight Enters the Twilight Zone which I hope to get out during the first week of June. It's going to have footage from several season premieres and finales and homages to other franchises. I'm also planning a Little Mermaid YTP as my next big Project. And I may make a bunch of smaller YTP's using shows from my childhood or ones I'm watching now.

I'm also going to take a trip with my family on a cruise to Alaska.

And I may just play my 3DS throughout the summer as well and watch some more cartoons.

Get a lot of extra sleep for one.

Wait for Gravity Falls and Steven Universe to return.

Maybe see if I can go to an animated film festival.

Get even more sleep.

Might do a little bit of travel but not a lot

You are going to Bronycon? I really want to go, too :) I live so close and don't want to miss the opportunity to go.

As for the rest of the summer, I am working a new job at a pool while keeping my same old job on Friday and Saturday nights. Starting in early July, our cross country team starts morning practices from around 8 to 10. My friend and I are starting a Minecraft server that hopefully should be up by June 8. My family may take a vacation somewhere, and we will probably go to the beach a few times. Yup, that's pretty much it. Oh, and I will be working on a Pony thing with some people, but more of that will come later ;)

Well I know that I will be going on a school trip to Washington D.C. ^_^ We will be leaving June 8th ( which is my birthday and we'll be spending the WHOLE day on the bus so lol xD ) And I will be back at noon on June 12th. I will miss the forums so much :(

I get to meet my parents in LA :) I think LA, anyway. We're planning a trip. They live in Michigan and I live in Japan. We thought Hawaii or California was a good central location to meet to have a vacation. I expressed a strong desire to go around southern California, but they haven't gotten back to me quite yet :\ I most want to go to Legoland. 

I plan on going on meetups and there's also a big car meet I'm going to. So I'm excited about that, mostly I'll be working. Though it's going to be fun taking my Subaru for her first little road trip. So I'll mostly be going on road trips. Will also be going mountain hiking, so yeah that is what I have planned I can't say more for now.

Well my time in this city will be winding down since I'm moving in August or September.

I guess I'll try to get all nostalgic and take long walks and such. I can't be spending too much money because there's always surprise costs involved with moving.

Man, three years in this city really flew by. Like, aggressively fast. :blush:

I'm working at a church, which I'm super happy about! I'm also taking a summer class about social media. (Technically I should be writing an essay for that instead of this :P ). After I finish up with those two, I'm going to Europe for a few weeks, then I'm heading back to the States to hit up GeekyCon. After that I'll go home for a couple of weeks and chill with my parents. Then it's back to uni. 

I'm working at a church, which I'm super happy about! I'm also taking a summer class about social media. (Technically I should be writing an essay for that instead of this :P ). After I finish up with those two, I'm going to Europe for a few weeks, then I'm heading back to the States to hit up GeekyCon. After that I'll go home for a couple of weeks and chill with my parents. Then it's back to uni. 

Well, my birthday's coming up, and I'm going to a potluck for my stepfather's 50th birthday in July, but other than that, not much else. Nothing major, anyway.

• 1 month later...

This summer I have an internship in the physics department of the local state university, usually it is paid position but the school didn't have the funding this year to pay, but I agreed to do it anyway.  basically I'm just helping out with whatever needs to be done be it collecting data, analyzing data, or preparing experiments.  Since physics is a huge interest of mine which I plan to study to the Doctorate level it has been an overall very rewarding experience so far, and has taught me a lot of what is involved in experimental physics.

I am also volunteering at the local hospital on weekends going around and collecting the recyclable materials from the various departments.