Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Beauty in Nature

Oddball

I personally love nature in all it's forms. Weather it's the forests or the weather in the skies. All the season yield some form of beauty as well out fierce power. It's far beyond me to say that I know entirely how mother nature works. All I can do is marvel at the beauty before me. I love to watch weather in particular as it passes by. The dangerous ferocity of storms are quite beautiful, as they are frightening. Super Cells in particular are wonders and marvels to this day. We know only so much about how they are formed, but the tornadoes they produce still hold as enigmas to us, even with how little we know about tornadoes and their boundless wraith.

I could go on a rant for a while but I know other ponies want to post here too.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

I still search for beautiful moments such a special lighting, when the sun is rising over a forest, or sun setting over a mountain top. It is difficult if not impossible to capture such moments with cameras, and it forces us to remember how it looked like using our imagination.

• Brohoof 1

I like certain aspects of the outdoors. I think desert landscapes (the kind most people find ugly) to be the most beautiful. All nature has beauty in some form or other, even if it’s not the most favored form of outdoor-ness. That being said, I still don’t like to go camping or spending lots of time trudging through the undergrowth and getting eaten alive by bugs. I still prefer my entertainment to be the synthetic kind, with lots of flashing lights, gaudy decorations and air conditioning.

• 1 year later...

I like nature more than cities. I hate cities. The city is too noisy, dirty and there are a lot of angry people. Nature is beautiful. I especially love forests. I like to walk in the forest and in the forest steppe where there are no people.