Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know what I don't get?

Discordian

<.< Oh I know how that is. My friend skips to all the scenes with Jacob Black in Twilight movies because she doesn't wanna see Edward. Doesn't help that the DVDs have a feature where they skip every scene but the ones with either Jacob or Edward in it.

Here I am trying to watch them to see if I would hold any interest and she does that...

Luckily I got her to sit through each movie at least once. Imma check out the books now that I know there's a little more to them than just the romance.

I didn't do that >>.... I do that when i am alone :P

LOL you made this cause I WALK away from movies ive seen a billion times so i already have the lines memorized... I don't do that with movies ive never seen i always pause them.

Edited by Starlighty

I have to fight with my mom all the time to watch the movie. For some odd reason, when a movie gets put in, she has to clean something. I can't recall a single moment when this did not happen. So, so strange...

I've never seen people do what you say, but that's probably because my family always takes those seats at the front of the theatre that look almost uncomfortable to watch a movie in.

My younger brothers used to look around alot during a movie, and it would always annoy my father. Finnaly, for about a year and a half, my mom and dad would see the movie before me and my siblings. Then when the time came for all of us to watch it together, my dad would keep an eye out to see who was doing what (Brothers throwing popcorn at each other, poking and giggling, ect.) and on the car trip home they would get a lecture smackdown about it XD. Let me just tell you, it worked.

On a unrelated note, they've stopped complaining about how they could've been playing games in the time we watched the movie.

if its something interesting, like My little pony, I won't but if its something that my parents force me to watch, like a terrible movie that gets pumped out every months with the same storyline over and over, I will.

• 3 years later...

I tend to do this on occassion, but only when the movie is boring. However, I won't play loud music, talk on the phone, or interrupt my parents unless I actually need something from them. But seriously, so many people can be disruptive when other people are trying to watch a movie.

I am guilty of this, whether the movie is interesting or not. It could be for any number of reasons, really... it coukd be because something caught my attention from the corner of my eye, or I'm looking into the box of candies I have with me, or it could simply be the fact A.D.D. decided to visit me at that particular time...

I'm bad, I know!

Yeah, that can be pretty annoying sometimes. Still not nearly as bad as the friends you watch a film with and they are constantly asking you what's going to happen next or what happens at the end or something. Just watch the damn movie and find out yourself!!  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I really don't understand people who aren't able to pay attention to something long enough to make it through a movie. I get it if the movie sucks, but if you do it during a normal movie just... why? Why even watch it in the first place?

Every detail is important, every camera angle, every facial expression.

This is how I feel about "Dude, Where's My Car?"  It's just such a deep and intricate film; you see and understand more with each successive viewing...  If you ever actually watch it a second time.

It does annoy me somewhat when others aren't watching the movie that we're...  Watching.  Supposed to be watching.  It bugs me when the phone rings during a film, and I'll usually encourage my mother to unplug the thing before the film starts. x3  On occasion, though, I might have to multitask during part of a film.  There are only so many hours in a day (almost twenty-four, I think), and one or more of us "moviegoers" might have a limited window during which to enjoy a two or two-and-a-half hour long film as a group.  I try to avoid it.  I don't like to do it.  But it happens.

Oh my gosh, this is why I hate watching movies and shows with my family. We are sitting there watching, and then they pull out their phone and start texting.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1