Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Online [RP]

Shift

@@Shift, @@Reaver,

Gold took a look at the icy fish-tank before him a glint of sadness in his eyes. He then shrugged and throw the frozen ball to the ground. The aquarium shattered in million pieces and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Well I can't be hurt by those curses and have a very good control over them. I have a lot off theories about that by the way. But you are right I guess having twentyish people in your mind can still affect you mental sanity" Gold said while opening his bag. The could off smoke standed still for a second before rushing inside the bag." Let's meet our guildmates, you seem like an interesting bunch"

Gold began to walk toward them difficulty when he noticed Equinox worried look he tried to reassure her " Don't worry about me I'll be fine, Caramel parcontre seem a bit out, I think she took to many magical hit. She seem to have forget that it's really easy to die in a game and on this one it can really be problematic"

Edited by Guirdann

@@Guirdann@@Reaver

Equinox looked at G.S, her head tilted. "You... don't need to make a presentation if it'll hurt you. Though having curses bottled up in your can't be healthy... maybe someone in our guild can get them out? I can't, and no offense Caramel, but I don't think you can either. We could find something that could function as a curse/soul jar, though? Maybe? Ugh, there has to be some item somepony's selling that'll get rid of the curses..."

She shrugged. And warily looked at G.S. "You sure you're good to walk? We need to meet up with the rest of the group. I think I have a teleportation crystal somewhere... won't bring us directly to the rest of the gang, but in the general area. So we still need to walk, and likely fight again. I just want to make sure everyone's okay, I don't think I could handle another death in the guild." She shuddered. "Also... I need to find out what this 'Tranquil Orb' thing is. It's probably important, since it was talking about the 'Destiny of the World' or something. And that hydra seemed pretty adamant on guarding it from intruders..."

(OOC: I am so sorry for not posting, I was away for 3 days on vacation)

@@Shift, @@Reaver,

Gold took a look at the icy fish-tank before him a glint of sadness in his eyes. He then shrugged and throw the frozen ball to the ground. The aquarium shattered in million pieces and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Well I can't be hurt by those curses and have a very good control over them. I have a lot off theories about that by the way. But you are right I guess having twentyish people in your mind can still affect you mental sanity" Gold said while opening his bag. The could off smoke standed still for a second before rushing inside the bag." Let's meet our guildmates, you seem like an interesting bunch"

Gold began to walk toward them difficulty when he noticed Equinox worried look he tried to reassure her " Don't worry about me I'll be fine, Caramel parcontre seem a bit out, I think she took to many magical hit. She seem to have forget that it's really easy to die in a game and on this one it can really be problematic"

@@Guirdann, @@Shift,

"What?" Caramel said, a little dazed as she jolted back to reality. Celestia, she was tired. She checked her health bar. Oh. That was why. She appeared to have been taking damage over time... She searched her inventory for a health potion and came up empty. "Discord's lion paw, dangit, no potions." Caramel mumbled. "Sweet Celestia, I hate having no health. Just makes me feel tired."

Caramel nodded in agreement after Equinox stated her thoughts on the present matters. "Yeah, we need to get back to the guild. We have an unusual bunch. Maybe one of them can help you." She said to Gold cheerfully, despite her current fatigue. "And this 'Tranquil Orb' does sound interesting... Maybe there's somepony in one of the towns that can appraise it or something. Either way, we should get out of here. Anypony have a teleportation device?"

@@Midnight_Aurora,@, @, @@Alex Kennedy,

(Been awhile since any from our group posted-- let's get back to it!)

Red eyed the wolves as they came back. The wolves were easy enough to kill, but they needed to start damaging the boss now and if they hadn't killed twenty wolves when it got critically low then they could stop damaging it. 

"I'm going to focus on the wolves," Red called to the others, "I think the mini-boss is weak to magic, so the magic users need to be the ones attacking it." She charged forward and engaged a smaller wolf in quick combat, dodging and ducking around it until finding a good place to strike and hitting it. More wolves were surrounding Red. Their speed wasn't the greatest, but she was finding it hard to continue dodgind and also attack.

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red,

((Son of a nutcracker... I said in my last post I would do better, too. Curse my girlfriend for being so awesome and distracting me from everything!)) 

Rush had given up on tactics a long time ago, and was just wailing away at whatever was relatively close to him and didn't look like an ally. It seemed to be working pretty well for him so far, or at least well enough that he wasn't dead yet and most of the things he hit were.

• Brohoof 1

@@Reaver,@@Guirdann,

"Yeah, Caramel, hopefully you're okay,a nd you don't die. Er, I think I keep a few potions in storage back at town." Equinox fiddled through her things for a bit, before throwing out a small stick. It seemed to have a blue aura around it, but otherwise, it was just an ordinary stick. "This is the Stick of Teleporting. ...if you're going to ask WHY it's a stick, please, don't. It's tacky, but it works. Anyway, all I need to do is wave it around, say some cringeworthy stuff, and we'll be back at town at no time!" Equinox puffed out her chest and sighed. "This is going to suck."

"Celestia, Luna, hear my words! Transport me to places unheard!  Sky, water, air and earth! Bring me to this place we're worth! ...which means I'd like to go to the town that's above us, I forgot its name." Equinox sung (rather terribly), cringing the entire time. Her magical stick glowed, and she, Caramel, and G.S. were transported into the inn where Equinox put together the Ender's Alliance. The innkeeper NPC didn't seem terribly interested in the fact that they just teleported in, but a few other players inside the inn were giving them looks.

"So, let's get our stuff together and then we can go join up with the others, eh?"

• Brohoof 1

"im packing the magic, here!" caliber beamed, looking around for the boss while also fending off any and all wolves that attacked him.

"c'mon, where is he? lemme at him!"

(just wanna say sorry.... ^_^; for being unresponsive, and such. ill try to keep this moving, now. lessgo!)