Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Will Happen If/When Celestia Dies?

Grtxkkyz

Chaos. Discord returns, banishes the mane 6, and takes over as supreme dictator.

You are a servant of Discord,uh?Do you agree with me that the jabberwock from American Mcgee's Alice would be another minion for him and a companion for you.I also think Discord is the animal version of Satan and he would be great friends with Scar from The Lion King

• Brohoof 1

Only the legs are moving. Creepy stare Celestia...

That's a reptoid disguised as Celestia!!!Kill it before it lays eggs!!!Hahaha,not really,just jokin' but creepy anyways

Yeah. I always assumed she was some kind of supernatural being since she is over 1000 years old. Even if she were to die, it's not like Equestria couldn't live without her. In "Hearths Warming Eve" it states that before the time of Celestia and Luna the unicorns would bring forth day and night.

By the way that makes me wonder; were Celestia and Luna born or did they just show up one day and were like, " We own your flanks. Now kneel."?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. I always assumed she was some kind of supernatural being since she is over 1000 years old. Even if she were to die, it's not like Equestria couldn't live without her. In "Hearths Warming Eve" it states that before the time of Celestia and Luna the unicorns would bring forth day and night.

By the way that makes me wonder; were Celestia and Luna born or did they just show up one day and were like, " We own your flanks. Now kneel."?

Posted Image

I've seen a lot of fan art suggesting that they had parents, but they aren't around anymore. Which would suggest that they do have a very extended life span, or something tragic happened.

But in terms of the show and as cannon, I have a feeling they had parents as they didn't create Equestria as the Unicorns tended the moon and sun before they came. But the parents are not recorded in history, thus perhaps making it seem they just came into being.

Or perhaps the are made of magic and harmony? (Not as much of Luna through her breakdown.) Just different theories at 1am XD.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I've seen a lot of fan art suggesting that they had parents, but they aren't around anymore. Which would suggest that they do have a very extended life span, or something tragic happened.

But in terms of the show and as cannon, I have a feeling they had parents as they didn't create Equestria as the Unicorns tended the moon and sun before they came. But the parents are not recorded in history, thus perhaps making it seem they just came into being.

Or perhaps the are made of magic and harmony? (Not as much of Luna through her breakdown.) Just different theories at 1am XD.

What if Celestia has lived so long because she trains young unicorns with exceptional abilities, then at the peak of their power she absorbs their magic and remains eternally youthful?

RUN TWILIGHT RUN!!

• Brohoof 2

It's obvious.

... The CL4P-TP Interplanetary Assassin will send his troops into Equestria and start his own 1000+ years as robot emperor.

[v. 0.2.025] ponies are currently in development.

She would probably do something drastic to elect a new leader in the end. Though, it is most likely that she would give her power(or regards) to Luna... I don't really like thinking about it though, I don't want Celestia to die!

• 2 years later...
(edited)

What will happen when Celestia dies???Will she let her sister be the new main princess???(that's what i think)

She is the sun, dies... and the sun explodes.

Edited by Nightgazer