Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Rainbow Dash and Applejack are strong enough to hurt a human?

Azureth

I know their sizes relative to ours isn't really known but do you think RD and AJ (the strongest/toughest of the Mane Six) would actually be able to hurt a human?

Also, do you think Twilight or Rarities magic would work on humans, and if so, do you think they could do anything real bad like make your head explode?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

RD destroyed a barn, and AJ can knock all the apples off a tree with one kick, so yes.

Twilight sent an ursa back to a cave with a giant vat of milk, and Rarity split a tree branch into small wooden statues. I'm sure they can make your head burst.

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate
  • Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie? Probably, with all the canons and everything she's got hidden, also from what I know she's pretty strong, without bragging much about it.

Fluttershy? She gives massage to a bear, so yes probably.

Rainbow Dash? No doubt about it, she'd kick a human's ass and we'd lie dead on the ground afterwards.

Applejack? Same as Rainbow, no doubt about it. She could break both of our legs in several spots if she wanted to.

Twilight, with her magic, YES.

Rarity? No, probably not. But I love her anyway.

• Brohoof 2

Hurting a human is really easy.

Even the CMC will accidentally get to it if they crusade in your place.

Maybe if a human is ready to attack them, you could wonder who would win.

But hurting? They're definitely capable of that, if only by accidentally running into you.

• Brohoof 2

A well placed kick by a real horse can seriously injure a Human being and while ponies would not be as threatening, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are not exactly soft. Applejack would hit you in the chest and break all your ribs and Rainbow Dash would completely mow you down by diving on you at high speeds from above.

They wouldn't do that though.

• Brohoof 1

Yup.  Of course.  Animals are superior to us in every way but brains.  But the ponies have that, too.  They'd kick our pathetic asses.

You know, since Equestria is a different dimension, and there's no humans in it, it's reasonable to assume that we don't know how big anything in their world is, relative to ours.  I think it would be hilarious if it turned out that their world is giant compared to ours.  Maybe Sweetie Belle is twenty feet tall.  Think about that.  Of course it could also be like the galaxy on Orion's belt, so...

Pretty sure they could. Twilight could be a full blown terrorist if she wanted to and Rainbow Dash could make storms and other natural disasters. I'm not too sure about the physics of her sonic rainboom but that could destroy windows mos likely.

Yes, they could probably kill a human about as easily as most of us here can lift a paper cup. Not that they would unless say they had to but even a kick from a young filly or colt would probably hurt though not nearly as much. A hit from Applejack or Rainbow Dash though could probably shatter a human rib cage.

(edited)

humans are bigger than ponies yes.... but I'm pretty sure any pony is capable of harming a human.....as for killing us they (Applejack and Rainbow Dash) could probably kill us unarmed as quickly as we can kill them with a gun.....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

A well placed kick by a real horse can seriously injure a Human being and while ponies would not be as threatening, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are not exactly soft. Applejack would hit you in the chest and break all your ribs and Rainbow Dash would completely mow you down by diving on you at high speeds from above.

They wouldn't do that though.

1. A kick by a real life horse could crush a human if the horse was givin' her all.  Their weight is massively larger than ours, as well as their strength.

2. Disregarding discrepancies between EQ logic and RL logic... A real life horse could not shake a tree like AJ can.  So, I believe a kick by AJ to a human would worse than one by a real horse.

3. Yes, I agree, MLP ponies would never hurt a human for no reason.

---

Yup.  Of course.  Animals are superior to us in every way but brains.  But the ponies have that, too.  They'd kick our pathetic asses.

Well, I'll just say: I think you may be using the wrong term.  "Superior" means in every way - with no exceptions.  So, I feel you should say, larger animals, such as horses, are much stronger than humans.

Also, don't underestimate human strength.  

Well, at least, highly trained martial artists, especially Taekwondo.

https://youtu.be/Gnu94B6Edrs?t=5m51s

2300 pounds of force.  In one kick.  By a human.

Yeah of course he's highly trained, but still, just sayin' - that's lethal.

~ Miles

(edited)

Thread is filled with heresy. Humans are superior!

I would like to see the ponies beat this XD >  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

Seriously, if the human is a soldier and has a gun Rainbow Dash or Applejack would not stand a chance. 

If the human is a Space Marine they would especially not a stand chance. 

If Princess Celestia can easily kill a human, then she could face an overpowered guy gary sue Space Marine to beat her.

Even 'normal' non magical humans could use ‘atomic’, ‘biological’ and ‘chemical’ weapons to beat the ponies. If that fails against the overpowered ponies then Transcendent Humanity or some other gary sue humans would beat the ponies.

I myself may as normal a human may not stand chance against a pony. However, give me something as powerful as the One Ring or I become a gary sue somehow, then I could show that pony a thing or two if they attack me for no reason than being human. I would not kill them.... unless they are particular type of TCB Pony.... then that pony is dead.

In general, I don't want to fight ponies I want to hug them and be their friend. 

Edited by Bendy

A normal pony in real life can hurt us really easily. AJ and RD couldn't even try and they'll likely break a bone or so, let alone other ponies in FIM as well with their ridiculous feats of strength.

Yes, I think that physically all of the Mane6 could kill a human, although whether or not they WOULD is a different matter...

Also, I need to turn off my Ponify word replacer on firefox more often... Most of the above replies made little sense when the word human is replaced with pony....