Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Travelling the world...

Jackie Snack

So how about it? Any other countries you wanna see? Maybe just the sights? 

Personally, I would love to see Ireland, Germany, New Zealand, and the Okinawan Islands (Iriomote, to be exact). Those countries in general would be amazing.

Of course, you also have Machu Picchu, the Pyramids... the list goes on!

• Brohoof 3

I would absolutely LOVE to go to Italy, Canada, Hawaii... I'm pretty much happy with anywhere than where I am now, apparently :lol:

Which part of Hawaii? I was stationed on Oahu for three years. : 3

Which part of Hawaii? I was stationed on Oahu for three years. : 3

Oahu sound like a nice place. I would just like to see all the exotic-ness(that's a word now, deal with it!) of Hawaii in general. Especially since Northern Ireland's most exotic animal is a freaking tabby cat XD

Oahu sound like a nice place. I would just like to see all the exotic-ness(that's a word now, deal with it!) of Hawaii in general. Especially since Northern Ireland's most exotic animal is a freaking tabby cat XD

Oahu is more the tourist-y side and while it is pretty, Kauai is your best bet for scenery. It's known as the 'Garden Island'.

I love tabby cats lol. I'm off to Ireland! xD

• Brohoof 1

Oahu is more the tourist-y side and while it is pretty, Kauai is your best bet for scenery. It's known as the 'Garden Island'.

I love tabby cats lol. I'm off to Ireland! xD

I'll probably go to Kauai then, sounds lovely :D

(Psssst.... you're probably safer going to the south of Ireland.... you'll thank me later :lol:)

• Brohoof 1

I used to dream about travelling to other countries because of the amazing monuments, the landscapes and enormous cities. However, after I visited a country outside my continent (went from Mexico to England) I was more interested on meeting new people and their culture.

I'd like to visit Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Russia, Denmark, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, and Canada just to name some :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll probably go to Kauai then, sounds lovely :D

(Psssst.... you're probably safer going to the south of Ireland.... you'll thank me later :lol:)

Oh lord, why's that? Northern Ireland doesn't take too kindly to tourists?

(edited)

Oh lord, why's that? Northern Ireland doesn't take too kindly to tourists?

Ah, I'm only joking. The people here are actually quite welcoming. Sure, we have quite a bizzare history and our politics are on par with choosing teams in P.E. class. But it's not as bad as people make it out. I make fun of it, but it's really a lovely place :)

Edited by LittleMac

Ah, I'm only joking. The people here are actually quite welcoming. Sure, we have quite a bizzare history and our politics are on par with choosing teams in P.E. class. But it's not as bad as people make it out. I make fun of it, but it's really a lovely place :)

HMMM...

I got it. It's a trap. Southern Ireland it is.

UNLESS... you want me to think that Southern Ireland is safe and IT'S really the trap!

• Brohoof 1

HMMM...

I got it. It's a trap. Southern Ireland it is.

UNLESS... you want me to think that Southern Ireland is safe and IT'S really the trap!

You'll never know MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - *cough* *cough*

I can't evil laugh good XD

I really want to see the big cities of Europe, like Rome, Milan, more Italian cities, Paris (again, the last time I was there I loved it but I was only 7), London, the USA, and china, Japan, etc. To get this wish list going, I'm going to Cardiff this summer! Sadly, it's more of a working holiday than anything.

Also, is it weird I really want to go to Northern Ireland for some reason? I've only been to Newry and that was only to visit a family friend.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to see major European countries like France, UK, Germany, Poland, maybe Japan, too :D

• Brohoof 1

I would love to go to Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal, China, Japan, Brazil and Russia  B)

meanwhile-in-russia1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I could, I'd love to go everywhere, but that isn't at all practical.

My top picks would be a tour through Europe and Greece, and then Canada and Alaska. I love Europe and European history. OMG, I would die to go see a museum in Europe, especially one that houses the remaining ancient/historical woodwind (and brass) instruments. But it'd be just enough to see the beautiful architectural styles of the area. I loved visiting Washington D.C., so much. I think going through Europe and Greece would probably give me heart attack levels of excitement. xD Well, hopefully not a heart attack, but it was very hard to think of an appropriate expression for that level of excitement. =P

Canada and Alaska... It's really just as simple as I'd like to see a colder climate. I want to see what a tundra looks like in real life. Lol.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

There are many countries I want to visit: Japan, Australia, Western Canada, Eastern United States, many countries in Northern Europe...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Too many to list. There are so many unique oddities and sights in the world, natural, cultural, man-made or otherwise, that i'd like to visit. Had i the time and money i'd make a trip around the world to take in the enjoyment and educate myself.

Edited by Sleepwalker
  • Brohoof 1