Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Travelling the world...

Jackie Snack

Owner of the thread I live in New Zealand XD

I would like to go to Japan, the Gold Coast in Australia, The eiffel tower in Paris, and New York in USA.

• Brohoof 1

So many places to visit, so little time! (And, sadly, money). I so so so wish I could travel the globe, it's probably my life ambition. 

If I could choose my favourite places I want to visit, I'd probably choose:

• USA - Such a big part of my life media wise, it's convinced me to want to visit!
  • Germany - Scenery, family, culture
  • Japan - It... it just looks insane!
  • Peru - All about Machu Pichu, ya know?
  • Greece - Culture, landscape
  • Egypt - History
  • Spain - Scenery... And probably the football (soccer)

Too many places to choose from!

• Brohoof 1

For countries I have yet to visit, I would like to go to the Philippines mainly because I have some relatives over there. Also, the cuisine is good. Another country I would like to visit is Australia because not only it looks interesting, I have relatives who live there as well. Other countries I would like to visit include Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Japan, etc.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wanna visit EVERYWHERE! I wanna buy a plane and traveling around the world, from Greenland to Tasmania.

fw.png

But this is deal of far future (it's plan for 7-10 years).

In observable future I'd like to visit any pony event in USA or Europe.

And, yeah, if anypony of you plans to visit Russia, let me know.

Edited by Crypty Script

• 7 years later...

I love the modern city view - looking at the traffic, seeing large buildings everywhere - it gives me energy and excitement knowing that there's so many places to go. I don't like going through traffic though or the higher crime rates in cities than in less populated areas. Still, I would love to visit a huge city occasionally, and that's where I would like to travel - to the big cities. It's odd that I've lived in the country my whole life and haven't been to big cities that often.

No. But my mother would love to travel. The only problem is that she dislikes people, or herself. But now that the situation is getting sorted. We will see if that desire is stronger than her anxiety. Because we both have the same developmental condition. And I don't see myself getting over this problem. So, I suggested to get herself a new pc, so she can visit the world like I do. Without having to deal with people, or myself. Seems like a win/win situation. Especially because she is a more extreme case.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I’d love to visit Japan. I had my plane tickets purchased and my reservations made for March 24th, but I had to cancel because of too many things to deal with close to home. Now I have $2300 worth of non-transferrable plane tix and don’t know what to do with them. It would be nice to go there someday though; it’s the one place I most want to see.

• 4 weeks later...

Visited Europe and 5 countries almost 10 years ago. Probably some of my highest moments in life.

10 years later, still nowhere near going back there. Nobody's guaranteed tomorrow either. It could've been me.... this is my reality.