Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if the avatar above you started snuggling you

JacelynUSB

4 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I'd call 911 if Cotton Candy Pony and TOTALLY NOT Trixie snugs me to submission. Nopony shall snuggle me. >:(

You are surrounded by Too Many Pinkies...and Twilight is on vacation, so no one can save you...

Snuggle or Giggle to death - make your choice quick!

• Brohoof 5

I made my choice before it was already decided. I'd rather Giggle till I breath my last breath than be endlessly snuggled by the hordes of Pinkie Pies led by their leader Pinkiss Pan.

BRING IT ON!!! My sword is ready (Not THAT kind of sword XD) and my trusty shield to bash their ditsy little heads to know NOT to mess with Jogurt The Yogurt.

Image result for jogurt shining force

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 6

Princess Moonlit Midnight: THE PRINCESS OF THE EVERFREE FOREST DEMANDS THE SNUGGLES!!!!!

pony (2).png

4 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I made my choice before it was already decided. I'd rather Giggle till I breath my last breath than be endlessly snuggled by the hordes of Pinkie Pies led by their leader Pinkiss Pan.

BRING IT ON!!! My sword is ready (Not THAT kind of sword XD) and my trusty shield to bash their ditsy little heads to know NOT to mess with Jogurt The Yogurt.

Image result for jogurt shining force

HAMSTER BRO, IM BACK!!!

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, Amys-pmvs said:

Princess Moonlit Midnight: THE PRINCESS OF THE EVERFREE FOREST DEMANDS THE SNUGGLES!!!!!

pony (2).png

HAMSTER BRO, IM BACK!!!

Jogurt: Well now. Part Zebra and Part Changeling? You must be treated like a freak of nature just as much as I. And also lonely all the time there in that dark forest with nobody to snuggle with.

Well worry not Princess MoonLit, my act to snuggle you is in your command provided you don't eat me of course. :3

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Jogurt: Well now. Part Zebra and Part Changeling? You must be treated like a freak of nature just as much as I. And also lonely all the time there in that dark forest with nobody to snuggle with.

Well worry not Princess MoonLit, my act to snuggle you is in your command provided you don't eat me of course. :3

(sniffle sniffle crying) THOU HAS NO IDEA OF THE SADNESS OF THE BANISHMENT HERE FROM QUEEN MOMMY. :'( SHE SAID I WAS A ABOMINATION!!! (crying)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

@Amys-pmvs

Jogurt: I see, well then I wish you well you find your father and let me know if you demand another snuggle. Nobody deserves this injustice you went through.

i been here since i was a baby

• Brohoof 1