Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tree Hugger Fan Club

Flutter's lover <3

I really like her personality and that HeadCannon I've made months ago when some staff sent in a sneek peek. I tweeted that she looks like she's on drugs!

It reminds of me when after I do meditation and yoga or when I'm really tired xP

• Brohoof 2

She has become one of my favorite characters of the show. I like the fact Fluttershy has other pony friends than the mane 6.

And yeah, maybe drugs is a thing in Equestria. :P

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I LOVE HER. I can relate to her in so many ways. And noooo, I don't want this fandom to be all over thinking that she's a stoner, when she's clearly not! If anything, she's high on LIFE. Just like me! <3 We're going to be seeing all this fanart of her being stoned, getting stoned, and it's going to be funny for a while. But for me, it's not even very funny to begin with. I don't see why a pony like her, slow, chill, at peace with herself and others, has to be associated with drugs and stuff. She's just, like me, but with a more hippie way of dressing.. Hell, I wear flowercrowns, flower clothes and I've considered rasta. And I'm not on drugs only because I'm slow, positive and has a certain style of clothing, right? xD I think..

But yeah, I love heeer. Before, I had people telling me I was like Fluttershy, because of my really advanced, constant stage fright and because of my love for animals and nature. I do nooot like Fluttershy, I'm starting to now that she's standing up for herself more, but this.. THIS mare, she's more accurate to me than anypony else. I'm so glad she showed up. <33 New fav! Those licious eyebrows. <3

i_m_tree_hugger____blessings_by_mlplazul

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 5

The moment I saw her and her personality in the new episode, I was just like O_o "Oh look, she's just like me" >3<

Right, so also now I seem to have two ponies I completely obsess over. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Before the sneak peaks, I was afraid she was actually a bitch  :P . Good thing we found out from start she's a cool mare once the peaks showed up  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

She's like totally mellow and centered, dude. She's an adult mare, so I see no reason why she can't indulge a bit now and then. Here is a picture of Treehugger and Fluttershy while they were observing the Breezies.

post_5578_0_49244900_1431826887.png

• Brohoof 6

We're going to be seeing all this fanart of her being stoned, getting stoned, and it's going to be funny for a while. But for me, it's not even very funny to begin with. I don't see why a pony like her, slow, chill, at peace with herself and others, has to be associated with drugs and stuff. She's just, like me,

I totally get it. I'm super chill like her but I'm more of a sage than a hippy. I love my Earth Warriors! That's why I like her so much. She seems really easy to get along with. And yeah, she's gonna get branded as a stoner hippy pony. That glazed expression and the inflections she uses with her words are... unique to that kind of lifestyle. I would know because I do part take, often with tree huggers, and it annoys me when I'm exposed to cannabis use or misconceptions of the culture displayed in a negative light. All the MLG, lame 420 jokes, Snoop Dogg, (basically the stuff that was created by someone who has probably never even smelled mary J before) really gets on my nerves sometimes. Now Tree Hugger is gonna be put through that and it breaks my heart.

But I don't think Tree Hugger would care. She would be flattered and welcoming of this form of expression. I mean it really isn't that much of a big deal. I like to think of her as a pony who does get high on life but also other things, kinda like I do. Her outlook on life is pointed to the bright side! 

• Brohoof 3

Count me in, I love Tree Hugger~! (and I'm sad that she seems to be getting hate :( ) :wub: I love the uniqueness of her design - dreadlocks and eyebrows - and how she just seems so sweet and chill - yes, the stoner jokes are predictable, but I think she has a pretty great attitude to life and I can totally see why she and Flutters are friends! I hope we see her again sometime <3

tumblr_nojn64Y40K1rpb34po1_540.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I totally get it. I'm super chill like her but I'm more of a sage than a hippy. I love my Earth Warriors! That's why I like her so much. She seems really easy to get along with. And yeah, she's gonna get branded as a stoner hippy pony. That glazed expression and the inflections she uses with her words are... unique to that kind of lifestyle. I would know because I do part take, often with tree huggers, and it annoys me when I'm exposed to cannabis use or misconceptions of the culture displayed in a negative light. All the MLG, lame 420 jokes, Snoop Dogg, (basically the stuff that was created by someone who has probably never even smelled mary J before) really gets on my nerves sometimes. Now Tree Hugger is gonna be put through that and it breaks my heart.

But I don't think Tree Hugger would care. She would be flattered and welcoming of this form of expression. I mean it really isn't that much of a big deal. I like to think of her as a pony who does get high on life but also other things, kinda like I do. Her outlook on life is pointed to the bright side! 

I feel the same! And yes, she would probably not care at all. If anything, she would probably think it was a beautiful way for people to express the way they saw her, she seems so open to everything and I just absolutely love her. So yes indeed!

I understand why all of this fanart is going to occur, everyone seems to be thinking she's some kind of stoner no matter what you tell them, but let it be that way. I just hope that not the majority of all fanart of Tree Hugger is going to be drug-related. Not that I really have anything against drugs or anything like that either, I respect people who do drugs too, it's just nothing I'm too into. Either way, I'd love to see some fanart that actually represents what kind of pony she really is too. <3 

Positivity is the key!

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

It's funny I at first didn't think much of Tree Hugger, she reminds me of Tree Flower from Angry Beavers, but I honestly like her as a character since seeing the episode because she's so cool, calm, and chill, and she is the perfect new friend for Fluttershy!

post-5578-0-42147300-1431993134_thumb.gif

post-5578-0-09993200-1431993136_thumb.png

post-5578-0-59259500-1431993137_thumb.png

post-5578-0-08563300-1431993146.png

post-5578-0-98061000-1431993146.png

post-5578-0-79249900-1431993152.png

• Brohoof 2