Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Zodiac sign?

Scarlet Letter

I am a Sagitarius on the horoscope and a dog on the Chinese zodiac.

• Brohoof 1

I am a Scorpio but I've never personally followed after the meanings behind what the signs mean. I've read a couple of em' but I can't remember what my sign means xD.

(edited)

I'm either a Capricorn or a Sagittarius. Apparently the one I was aligned with was the one other than what they have always said... BUT I don't particularly care because I don't think my birth "being lined up" with a particular meaningless pattern of giant spheres of hot gas at great distances - both from Earth and from each other - could have any effect on me in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by Envy

(edited)

I'm a cancer (July 12th is my date of birth), and I have most of the traits that goes along with being one.

Edited by Bayonetta

My Chinese zodiac I born in 2000 is the year of the dragon. Though, I'm interested with the Chinese calendars that the zodiac rotates in a 12-year cycle.  :)

Welp, I am a Taurus, which is surprisingly fitting. I am generally generous, dependable, patient, and persistent. I am also stubborn and sometimes lazy (but I get the job done!). But let's be honest, won't a lot of people agree to having these traits? :P

Please, please - the sagittarus just arrived in town. :toldya:

My man! How's it feel to be part of the MasterRace zodiac fam? I think it feels great. Born in winter, check. Got that birthday right next to Christmas, aww yiss.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta Sagittarius