Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Zodiac sign?

Scarlet Letter

My man! How's it feel to be part of the MasterRace zodiac fam? I think it feels great. Born in winter, check. Got that birthday right next to Christmas, aww yiss.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta Sagittarius

Damn straight, bruh.

Man, it does feel good to be a player.

(edited)

I'm a Scorpio and it used to never suit my personality. Now that I'm older and I read my horoscopes, it suits me pretty well, which I'm pretty happy for. My qualities are supposed to be passionate, protective, magnetic, energetic, exciting, intense and tenacious. I guess they're all accurate.

It's sort of my goal to become like my zodiac sign says I should be, more confident and someone who speaks their mind. I've always thought I have a cool sign, I've been proud of it no matter how much I can or cannot live up to it.

Extra notes:

Also I'm born 1994, therefore I'm a dog in the Chinese zodiac.

My monthstone is Topaz or Citrine.

My element is water, planets are Mars and Pluto.

I SHOULD have been born in October though, I was one month late... I really think I was meant to be a Libra, and then have my stone be a Rose Quartz. Usually suits me much better as a person.

Edited by darkwingmare

(edited)

I'm a Capricorn, and while I don't really believe that your personality and stuff can be determined by the stars or whatever, it still is pretty spot on sometimes~

Oh, and I'm a bull in the Chinese zodiac, which is pretty awesome!

Edited by clockwork24

You’re Sign: Pisces

(Weekday: Thursday / Sid. Time GMT: 11:30:40 / Sun: 24°28m Pisces)

English name: The Two Fish

Planet: Neptune

Life is a huge stage for Pisces sign. People of Pisces sign may become good writers or artists. Pisces sign ambitions are few. People of Pisces sign are great romanticists. Pisces sign should abstain from troubles and overwork. Pisces woman is awfully sentimental. Pisces man is a real godsend for any woman.

Famous Pisces:

Ariel Sharon, Bruce Willis, Elizabeth Taylor, George Washington, Mikhail Gorbachew

• 1 month later...

I'm a Pisces.

From all my research on zodiacs, I am a lot like a Pisces!

From all the research, I can easily tell a person's zodiac just by how they act.

I'll be honest, it was the Homestuck trolls that got me started on my zodiac research!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am a scorpio and it very vaguely fits me.  They ALL vaguely fit me.  Buts thats because signs of the zodiac rely on extremely general and vague descriptions to make it seem like they magcally fit you.  It doesnt mean anything at all and its bs

Edited by alpinefroggy

(edited)

For the western zodiac signs I'm an Aquarius. I don't meet a lot of people with my sign, I think an Aquarius is quite rare, actually. I'm generally as unreadable and eccentric as it says I am. (I'm a January Aquarius so my stone for January is garnet, but the official stone for Aquarius is amethyst. I thought that was pretty cool the first time I watched Steven Universe when they made the main protagonists some of my birthgems)

For eastern it says I'm an Earth Tiger, and in terms of western years a Fire Ox for Chinese year timeline. I'm almost nothing like the Fire Ox, and the Earth Tiger is a very vague description of me. 

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

Virgo. I read some articles about it and some of it is correct. :D