Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Zodiac sign?

Scarlet Letter

I'm a Capricorn. I guess I sort of act like one... I mean, I tend to be that one guy in my group of friends that always seem to better than each one at something.

I'm a Scorpio, and they're known for being fiercely independent. I don't know exactly how self-sufficient I really am (in some ways yes, some ways no) but I do prefer being alone most of the time and am perfectly content with living alone if I have to. I don't think I'm a social butterfly, as most scorpios are not, but I'm not inept either. Supposedly, Scorpios love the paranormal, the occult, conspiracy theories, and anything pertaining to the unknown, and well, those are all some of my biggest obsessions. I don't think I have the intensity, ambition, nor the passion of a true Scorpio, but I do possess the intuitive mind of one. Scorpio weaknesses include: jealousy, obsessiveness, suspicion, manipulating, and being unyielding. Hate to admit it, but all of those sound like me to some extent. I think I'm a true blue Scorpio in more ways than I'm not. xD

Well, if someone say bronies are cancer, I'm certainly no exception.

Because I was born on July 21st, that is.

Anyways, I think some of the personality traits fit me, such as creative and caring, but I'm not really moody, and I certainly don't hold a grudge. If, for example, my brother does something that really annoys angers or upsets me, I'll get mad at him, but even if I specifically try the next day (And I have) to get back at him and make him feel upset, I can't, because I'm not mad at him anymore.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Taurus on the cusp of Aries (which is like having two personalities, supposedly). Not entirely accurate descriptions, I must say. Really, the only thing I feel that applies is my stubbornness.

Edited by Wubtavia