Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Zodiac sign?

Scarlet Letter

I'm an Aries and it kind of reflects me as a person. There are some bits that I could disagree with, both things that would be considered good and bad.

I'm a Taurus and as for Chinese Zodiac I'm the Tiger. I can't help but believe I do relate to them in most ways, however there are some traits that I don't feel are quite me at all

• Brohoof 2

I'm a gemini, but it's all a bunch of rubbish that's just vague enough to fit anyone.

Horoscopes probably rely on you having the random one be accidentally proven true because you'll remember that one and forget the 100 times it was wrong.

Well yes...that is the idea behind the Barnum effect. 

I'm a Capricorn and I'd have to agree with what is says.

• Seize the Day.
  • Bigger is Better.
  • All the World Loves a Clown.
  • Don't worry be Happy.

Yep, sounds like things I see in myself.

Edited by Lunar Echo

• 9 months later...

Under the Western Zodiac, I'm a cancer. The traits that generally are associated with Cancer are a pretty solid start on knowing how my personality is: caring to a fault, loving, emotional. The kind of people that make excellent parents, I've generally had told.

Under the Chinese Zodiac, I'm under the Year of the Rat. As far as I remember, those people tend to be intelligent, quiet, and generally cautious on thinking before their actions. Also pretty much on par there, of course. :P