Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Zodiac sign?

Scarlet Letter

I am Gemini! And I do share most of my traits with what is often said about this sign. ^^

Also, fun fact: my mom actually wanted me to be Gemini because she is Scorpio, and she read is some book, that people with the Scorpio sign get along well with Geminis.

I'm a Libra, and apparently we're supposed to be like nice extroverts, I guess? I'm really more of an indifferent introvert. I feel like aquarius or leo would better describe me. Neither or perfect though. I would prefer aquarius out of the two.

I'm a pisces, which means with the zodiac, I am Feferi

my patron troll is Nepeta

therefore I am Fefetasprite

0-0

Lol since I'm a Libra I have Terezi and my patron troll is also Terezi.

I'm a Pisces and the way pisceans are often portrayed as dreamers fits me quite well. I like to follow zodiac blogs and I often find out that my sign fits me on many occasions. Of course there are some exceptions and they're not the truest stuff in the world but at least I have fun with them. 

As for the Chinese zodiac, I'm apparently a dragon. I find this cool and awesome.  :yay:

• 3 months later...

Sagittarius, the philosopher and explorer.

The clash between consciousness and instinct. Hence intuitive by nature.

Also irrealistic, indulgent and arrogant.

On a search for the bridge between heavens and earth. Destiny and truth.

Often associated with the wounded healer.

The stars have shaped me into form. True to their design.

My star sign is hard because I was born on January the 20th which is considered either the last day of Capricorn or the first day of Aquarius. I grew up being told I was Capricorn but most things these day seem to prefer me being Aquarius and I prefer being Aquarius too so that's what I go by now. I don't really believe horoscopes though, mostly because they never accurately describe me.

My chinese zodiac is the Tiger, from 1998.

Edited by Battenberg