Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your Zodiac sign?

Scarlet Letter

I am an Aries.

I do have the fiery passion, the righteous mindset, the blatant honesty, the restlessness and bravery of my sign... but I also have the stubbornness, the near-sightedness and the naive nature that goes with it - and you would NOT like me when I'm angry.

Funny thing is, my wife is ALSO an Aries.  Supposedly, Aries is one of the signs that NEVER gets along well with itself... but in our case, we are the most stalwart of companions, friends and lovers you'll ever meet.  We have the faith and trust that makes relationships last... and being best friends for over three decades doesn't hurt, either.

We were BOTH born in the year of the Snake - she's the venomous one, while I'm the constrictor.  

• 2 months later...

I'm a Gemini, which is notable only because my name is Thom, from Thomas, which means 'twin' and Gemini is the Twins. I have no clue what the traits of a Gemini are supposed to be since I don't believe in astrology whatsoever, so I don't know if I match the profile. My guess is that I probably match some of the traits but not others, which is probably the case for every other sign as well.

Aries

a leader, with bravery, and the autonomy required to commence. Uncomfortable with inaction, Aries is the Cardinal sign of Fire, and thus is the zodiac of drive. Ruled by Mars, Aries is strongly autonomous, and can be headstrong and crass, sometimes showing an impulsive or reckless approach to issues. With the Ram as their standard, Aries tends toward obstinate and self-seeking. Jaunty and self-supporting, Aries is capable of independence. This quality may encourage others to emulate—but Aries is unlikely to pause for supporters. When Aries is found in a chart, there is enthusiasm and decisiveness.

From what I've read above...as usual I am NOTHING like my sign. :wat:

• 1 month later...

For chinese Ox.

For Star than I'm a Cancer Sun, Capricorn Moon, and Aries rising. I have my whole star chart too x3

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...