Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

describe your style

D1SC0RD

I could go from casual to punk rock to formal or mixed match in between. I tend to wear fashionably as much as I could. But these days now, it’s just my work clothes or too tired to dig around my closet, figuring out what to wear.

Either band T-shirts like Nirvana, Iron Maiden or Soilwork, or T-shirts from Furry conventions like NFC, Eurofurence and Wuf. Yes, I've been to Ukraine,  don't exactly plan to go back anytime soon, this being unrelated to the current situation, tentions were high between the two countries even back then, there were guards outside the hotell, like outside the walls at the entrance, not directly outside the hotell. 
I have a Jake hat, that I bought in Riga. This was on my way to Ukraine, I kinda picked a non direct flight, so I had to do a layover in Riga. Wandered around the city, threw away my ticket with the baggage information so the bag that the airport kept safe until the next flight to Ukraine did not go with me on that flight. btw I did get it back, but maan did I panic about it, it was my fursuit. 

Have started to wear more 'femenine' clothing, litteraly womens clothing. 
Guess almost all the things I wear has some kind of story to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't know, it depends on the day and what i'm doing, I guess haha, although typically I'm casual/cowgirl. :ButtercupLaugh: My jeans or denim shorts and cow boots, and whatever tshirt/tank top shirt i have if im working or just going out casually, sometimes i like to shake it up and wear leggings and my air force shoes. I also really like flannel. :oh_golly: and a camo hat flipped backwards and you have me. 

Homeless style. A long time ago. I went mad with power and crushed everyone and everything. I think it was around the times of babylon?

And now I am broken. I am like a junkie, more or less. And they know it. They know what I've done, I fear. I've seen the resentment in the eyes of strangers. The hatred, also. Or the pity. I like that one. It allows me to play the victim, and get free cookies. So, if you treat me well, I will be like a puppy.

Still, some call me the "matador". Meaning, I actually took lives. But I just don't remember the real story. I just know that the bull is still inside of me, somehow. So, I am very, very violent, from time to time. Or become self-destructive and abandon myself. I swear to god, who is not real, that what little life force I have abandons my body during stressful episodes and I crash. And at that point is where the madness sets in. The paranoia is very real. But I've seen it. Among other broken pieces. You know, some homeless people. Like this hobo on the street, and there is this homeless woman, sleeping nearby. And he suddenly turns around and says "What did you say to me?!". And then proceeds to grab a nearby object and just takes her life. She didn't say anything at all. She was just sleeping.

But that's how my mind works, sometimes. I would become very paranoid and a little delusional. It's cold.
And yes. Sometimes I play crazy, and other times, the fear is very, very real. Which is part of the reason my health is so poor in general. I've become terrified of something as simple as going into the street.

I get afraid and grow cold and my stomach stars turning around. Or become extremely violent, or feel riddled with shame, self-hatred and guilt and I regress to a child-like psyche as a coping mechanism, or hide within a "faith" of my own to keep me "safe". It feel like I want to puke, but keep choking on myself. But in general. I've abandoned myself. So, most of the clothes I am wearing are like more than a decade old.

All I say is. I've got nothing anymore. I sleep alone with my plastic bottle. So, have fun. Live life. And leave me to my little piece of peace, while it lasts. Do not take pity or hate me too much. I'm gonna be alright, I think. I am so afraid of everything, it is unreal. And the thing is that I don't want anything. I just want to have some peace. But they keep push me to make a recovery. And they are gonna start hating me for it, and I'm gonna have to defend myself.

The pressure is killing me. I am terrified of humanity, and myself, sometimes. I'm gonna be alright.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

On 2022-10-27 at 7:16 AM, Stone Cold Steve Jobs said:

Just call me Lanky Kong.

A swagger that really can not be mimicked, I tend to disagree with the rap about him even though it's catchy as hell, I don't think you could have more grace than being able to walk on your literal hands, Lanky Kong is the alpha of the Kongs imho

Edited by Spook Conundrum

I live for black colored hoodies. Anything skelanimals or oversized band t-shirts are cool. I also like wearing boots all the time. 
my moms into adding chains onto all my outfits :D so I got her help in making all my fits look metal! <3

• 4 weeks later...

I used to dress very casual, but now what I'm wearing at any given day (outside of the house) is pretty much appropriate for office attire. I work in an office job, but the funny thing is that casual attire is allowed, but I don't take advantage of that much. If I do wear more casual, it's still not jeans and T-shirts - it's just not flattering on me.

I tend to gravitate toward either sleeveless (but not spaghetti strap! No, no, no!!! NOT flattering on me at all!!) or 3/4th sleeve tops/blouses. I like the look of puffy sweaters, but I have trouble wearing sweaters because I get overheated so easily (I am wearing one today, though!) I also love dresses and skirts. I like smocked waist dresses the best because they give shape, and I like pleating (although only certain styles of it) because it helps the dress/skirt flow. I like maxi length the best. I will not wear midi or above in public.

I love, love, love floral patterns. That's pretty ironic for me - despite liking flowers in of themselves - hating Spring and Summer and preferring the look of nature in the autumn and winter. I have floral designs that I somehow make work in the winter, so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...