Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

describe your style

D1SC0RD

T shirts, hoodies, jeans, sneakers or boots... my style hasn't changed much at all pretty much my whole life.

I'm finally starting to think that's a bad thing. But I'm also having trouble convincing myself to go out and buy more 'adult' clothes. meh

T shirts, hoodies, jeans, sneakers or boots... my style hasn't changed much at all pretty much my whole life.

I'm finally starting to think that's a bad thing. But I'm also having trouble convincing myself to go out and buy more 'adult' clothes. meh

boots boots boots oh my god :wub: i love fall just because i get to wear all my boots and shop for even more

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Black ... Heavy Metal band T-shirts ... Studded belt ... Boots ... More Black ... I'm dying my hair black with pink highlights ... Black skinny jeans or ripped black skinny jeans ... jeans if I have no more available skinny jeans ... even more black ... black T-shirts when band T-shirts aren't available ... I wear wristbands ...

PS I'm not a goth ...

Edit: and yes I wear boots all year round ...

Edited by The Pink One

I always wear black Heavy Metal bands t-Shirt, usually covered with my grey hoodie in winter.

I also wear jeans when it's not really hot and short when it's the summer.

• Brohoof 1

"Whatever works" is about the only style I have. :P

I need more gaming and anime t-shirt or something so I can at least upgrade to nerd chic plebian. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm really not sure if I have one. Not sure if being a guy is an excuse but I'm trying to get something a little more "me" going with my wardrobe.

T-shirt, jeans/shorts, sandals are my usual wear so I guess I could describe my style as "beach bum." Which makes sense as I grew up on the Jersey shore. (L.B.I. represent!)

For a more personal touch, I like earthy or dark tones, and spiritual or abstract icons on the shirt. I would also wear a cross necklace if I could find a store nearby that sold them.  >_>

Style? Who needs style when...

sig-3764032.rainbow_dash_love_face_by_mi

You're already beautiful?

The lip bite is so strong.  :wub:

(YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

I guess, simple style? T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes when I'm out and about. If I'm inside though just change jeans with shorts and if it's winter simply slap on a jacket or hoodie and I'm all good to go.  ;)

• 7 years later...

I wear a lot of satin and silk blouses along with a waistcoat/vest. With that I usually wear a pencil skirt, but also sometimes wear trousers or either a flared or pleated skirt depending on the blouse or waistcoat that I'm wearing. As for footwear, I always wear high heeled shoes along with nylon stockings. Occasionally, I also wear a neck ribbon depending on the blouse. In regards to my hair, I usually wear it in low pigtails and accessorize with an alice band.

• Brohoof 1

Pajama pants & Sweat pants are life, I got jeans I wear in the fall/winter seasons to, but honestly, I kind of pull off a little bit of everything, fan shirts, cut offs, fancy looking button ups xD but yeah I think the main thing is the pj pants and sweats, look like a typical highschool stoner half the time xD

I’m usually fairly casual but not so far as jeans with holes in the butt or gravy stains on a t-shirt. I wear casual but decent clothes (nice jeans and t-shirts, capris, skirts, etc). For work I have a dress code but it matches my style for the workplace anyway (light office attire; usually a skirt and blouse or a comfy dress, but no sun dresses, they’re not allowed). My main foray into the realm of individual fashion would be defined as retro/’80s styles with a few custom tweaks of my own.

• 3 weeks later...