Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

(edited)

Sup y'all.

So, I was thinking about it, and it sounds like it could be fun to do some digital sketches for people. The style will likely be similar to my Ask Camilla topic, though may differ however much amount I feel inclined at the time. After all, my purpose with this is to build speed and learn to just have fun with working on my tablet.  ;) I've already seen some benefits to doing my ask topic, and pretty much just want to continue that.

Though, the spirit of this is more that, I'm not going for anything finished/polished/fully-correct, so please, throw characters at me if you're interested more in having something random done with them rather than something professional.  :P

EDIT: I've also, since the start of this, made it so no more than 3 maximum requests can be made by the same person if they wanna push for more than one, though even if that's the case no more than one request can be made at a time (a second/third would have to come after I finish it). :)

Once I hit 100, I'm closing this topic down, however.  :lol:

EDIT: I'm temporarily declaring my list of requests-to-do unchangable, which means I'm ideally not saving places for after I open back up, sorry to say.  :wacko: I fell massively behind, and despite new requests being "after I reopen to requests," it still means adding names to the list (same deal as being open). So to avoid stress, please wait until I officially declare things open again. Thank you!  :muffins:

EDIT: I have since returned, and filled out the last 20 or so slots. Now, I just need to finish 'em.  :)

Edited by SFyr

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, go for it. Again, style will be nothing impressive though.  ;)  

@, go for it. Again, style will be nothing impressive though.  ;)  

Here is a reference of my pony OC:

post-14906-0-61837900-1431989913_thumb.jpg

@, sure, I'll give it a try in a few here.  ;)

@, that's flattering to hear, haha. I have a deviant art account that I barely use on my profile, but beyond that I'm mostly just kicking about here.  :)  And I'll give your OC a try!

@, she's adorable. Will get to her when I can.  :P

@@Blue Moon, sure thing man.

@@Nervous Stitch, I took some liberty with this, and went with the one you may have some stockholm attachment to at this point.   ;)  

post-24809-0-68091700-1431990661_thumb.png

@@Orion Caelum, sure, haha.

@, got 'em.  ;)

post-24809-0-16050900-1431992056_thumb.png

@, sure, haha.

@, I don't see an issue.  :P She's pretty cute ftr.

@, interesting character by the way.  ;)

post-24809-0-67579500-1431993943_thumb.png

(edited)

If you want a generally non-conventionally OC to try and draw there is mine. If you have any questions about any of her details, don't be afraid to ask me.

Reference:

comet_cloudburster_reactivated_by_harold

Edited by HaroldGenhi

(edited)

@, go for it, haha. I'm glad you like it.  ;)

@@HaroldGenhi, I'll give it a try, haha.

@, no complaints from me. I wanna go until my energy gives out for this, haha. :lol: And make some people happy along the way. 

@, here ya go. She reminds me of a puppy, so that's my excuse.  :)

post-24809-0-83581500-1431995515_thumb.png
Edited by SFyr

@, go for it, haha. I'm glad you like it.  ;)

@, no complaints from me. I wanna go until my energy gives out for this, haha. :lol: And make some people happy along the way. 

@, here ya go. She reminds me of a puppy, so that's my excuse.  :)

She looks so freaking adorable! I love it! Thank you so much <3

@, thanks, haha. I'm glad you like her.  :muffins: