Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roleplay World - Prefixes Changes and New Moderator

Arylett Charnoa

Upon the suggestion of some members, we have changed the structure of the prefixes in Roleplay World to have more clarification as various members were being confused by their functions. Basically, the tags have been changed as followed:

• Searching - Now instead of being used to garner interest in vague ideas, the Searching prefix is used to search for new members to join your OOC thread when you have first created it. It is pretty much just used for when you are looking for sign-ups in your OOC thread.
  • OOC - Once you are finished searching for members, you change your OOC thread's prefix to OOC. Otherwise, its function is largely the same. For out of character discussion. Except when you are no longer looking for members to join.
  • Planning - The Planning prefix is a new addition. It has been added to replace the old function of Searching and to give it a clearer name. You now use Planning to plan and garner interest for vague concepts. It is used when you are looking for people to help you expand your vague ideas.
If there is any confusion as to what the prefixes do or when to use them, please feel free to ask. These new changes have been detailed as well in the Roleplay World System Rules post.

As well, RP World now has another moderator looking after it. Everypony please welcome our very own graphic designer Nico! He has agreed to help me run the section as it is rather large for one person, and he is a very capable and experienced roleplayer. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either of us for the answer to them.

• Brohoof 8

**claps his hooves** hooray for nico!

Awesome! I think that this will make things so much easier for you Ary. I know it was difficult moderating such a complex section on your own. Now with the help of nico i'm sure it will be so much easier!

Also the prefixes i think will help too. Keep people from wondering which one belongs on their thread. Its going to make a huge difference! :)

Yay, three cheers for Nico and the new prefixes!

Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! :D

Hahah, Nico's a pretty good RPer indeed, I can tell :) I feel RP World is in good hands with Arylett and Nico :P

As for the prefix changes, that sure sounds like an interesting idea to help with the planning and all. Overall, good changes :)